• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sig Contest January!

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:
SPORGE27 said:
Are you suggesting that past work doesn't count as work at all?

:p
Yes.

There's no point in having a contest if people do the same thing over and over...

There should be a theme each contest, to decrease blandness.
If SL does another Zelda sig, I'm gonna explode.
what about me? =r almost all of my sigs are zelda themed...
Yeah, I meant you.

dragonflamez said:
SPORGE27 said:

Yes.

There's no point in having a contest if people do the same thing over and over...

:rofl:

Finished, and I'm gonna PM you after I'm done posting it. I read a post about someone not wanting someone else to do a Link signature, so I thought to myself "shucks, who else pwns like Link but not as much, oh I know who!". So I did a sig on him. Well here is the final result.

My Entry:
Sig67.png

dragonflamez said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:
SPORGE27 said:

Yes.

what about me? =r almost all of my sigs are zelda themed...
Yeah, I meant you.
Don't worry, I didn't make one this time. I already have it almost done. I made this one in gimp for some reason, IDK why... I switch between gimp/photoshop a lot.

I just finished my sig... I might touch it up a little before the deadline though. It has 14 layers right now

:eek:

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I just finished my sig... I might touch it up a little before the deadline though. It has 14 layers right now

sorry to burst your bubble but most (good) sigs have 30+ layers.

JJRamone2 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

Quality not quantity =D

STORMCOMMANDER said:
JJRamone2 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

Quality not quantity =D
quantity in a number of cases reflects quality... but I usually combine layers, since most of my sigs get about 70 layers halfway through. :gyroidshades:

Zelandonia said:
My sigs are no where as good as some of you all's but I nearly always combine layers, is that bad?
In some situations it's a good thing. But you never know, you may need the layer for something else later.

I didn't say I was done yet.... oh wait, yes I did >_< I'm still messing with it a little and adding thingys... its different then any sig I've done...

Back