• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sig Contest January!

Just made mine.

And Sporge, it would be awsome if you made some categories that WERENT gaming..

And we should have a poll for which category we want, out of a selection for 5 you choose.

Well I think I got a better one. I worked around with my frozen flame one a bit and it looks better now

:p

SPORGE27 said:
Well I think I got a better one. I worked around with my frozen flame one a bit and it looks better now

And you posted before voting began....smooth.

You got my new entry, right?

It should be up and the poll starts at 10 central.

no entries will be accepted after then, no replacements will be allowed after then.

Good Luck!

Damn... shadow's might beat mine, plus JJ's has the best like always...

Sorta funny that we (me and shadow_link) both made a metroid themed sig instead of yet another zelda themed sig XD

Yes but you not only didn't make a Zelda sig like last time but you're name doesn't have anything to do with Zelda.

Anyway I think pretty much everyone has a pretty good sig this time

I'm not gonna' enter in this one...everyone's sigs are...just too awesome >_<

But I wish you all luck in the contest! I'll be sure to vote!

;)

Actually, I'll just toss in an old one.

hikorazuhr5.png

Meh, what the heck. I've got nothin' to loose.

SPORGE27 said:
That one was from a while ago... you don't have anything more recent?
Well, I guess you could go ahead and enter my current sig, but I don't think its that great.

Sorry for the double post...but,

Actually, I may make a new one...how much more time do we have left?

sora3lo.png

Just tossed it in, I thought the backround looked cool. Sure it won't win, but hey, I had fun makin' it.

Please dragonflamez, no negative comments on this one, whether I have something to loose or not.

Gengar said:
sora3lo.png

Just tossed it in, I thought the backround looked cool. Sure it won't win, but hey, I had fun makin' it.

Please dragonflamez, no negative comments on this one, whether I have something to loose or not.
Dude, if you cant take negative comments, dont make art.

dragonflamez said:
Gengar said:
sora3lo.png

Dude, if you cant take negative comments, dont make art.
I didn't want any negative things because I didnt spend time on this sig, just tossed it together.

But yeah, I guess you're right...

=/

Please though, no putdowns. I'll take negative comments...as long as their atleast slightly constructive...

Back