• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sig contest!

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
The poll will be up tonight sometime so get your entry in the afternoon

Prizes-
1st-special rank
1000 forum bells
sig put in the soon to be created ultimate TBT sig gallery

2nd- runner up rank
500 forum bells0
sig in ultimate gallery (2nd place area)

3rd-250 forum bells
sig in ultimate gallery (3rd place area)

Current entries

crobatsigyc0.png

^Flygon's^
savedforthewebyf1.png

^dragonflamez's^
banjosigiw8.png

^ZELDAFREAK104's^
TBTsigcontestsig.jpg

^TERRY16389's^
yoshimitsu.jpg

^JJRamone's^
sporgesigmajora.png

^Sporge27's aka mine^
linksiguy2.png

^Shadow_Link_92's^
naetoruxx0.png

^Gengar's^
MarioSig1.png

^Oddcrazyme's^

Linksig.png

^ZERO13's^

Original post
\/
(Time to show your stuff and boast your best!

Every person can only enter one signature to the contest this month. Entries will be due by...let's say the 20th of December and then until January voting will be held. I myself will attach a poll onto the contest displaying the options and you decide who wins. (This allows me to enter hehehe). If you wish to use an existing sig go right ahead, but I suggest trying to work on one sig that is soooooo awesome and new that everyone will be blown away by its revealing!

Prizes include but are not limited to: Forum bells, possible special rank, the pride that goes with it, ummm I will think if more are possible and add an official prize list when I have the time.

Until then you may discuss the contest here, please ask questions if I have not made them clear.

Happy sig making! :gyroidtongue:

Edit: Please PM me the sig you make on the 20th if not able to make it here on the 20th PM it to me earlier
I will post my entry first thing on the 20th.)

I think I might enter...but it depends on who else is entering...A lot of people are better then me, but If I keep practicing my sig making, I might be able to come close or hopefully match up to some of their Sig Skillz. Theres only one person I don't think I'll ever beat...

*looks at JJ*

:p

I'll probably enter. I just want to see everyone elses, before I do mine, so I know how much effort I need to make mine shine.

:D

Flygon said:
I'll probably enter. I just want to see everyone elses, before I do mine, so I know how much effort I need to make mine shine.

:D
I'm not entering mine until the last day, then.

BTW, you probably wont have to do much. Except for me.
SOTW#1 Winner? Anyone?

Well they aren't due until the 20th so you have time, and it isn't only 1st that will be rewarded, not like there are too many people here either...
And I think I could make it opponent blind until they are in, eerr, wait that would give me an advantage.

I know I'll post my sig up on the 20th and you can then PM me yours and I will post them all at once, sound good? if you can't make it on the 20th you can turn it in early as needed.

Crap my photoshop died. Looks like i'll have to enter one of my old ones. Can we submit more than 1?
EDIT: NM, I got th cs2 trial version from adobe.

JJRamone2 said:
Crap my photoshop died. Looks like i'll have to enter one of my old ones. Can we submit more than 1?
Well it will be just one, there will be contests in the future though...

ZERO_13 said:
So.. we have to enter the sig on the 20th? Or before?

I'll start working on one now.
by the 20th, Midnight is the deadline, but please get it in earlier than that.

I simply suggest it be turned in on the 20th so I don't see your work, before my own is done, although I don't think it will matter too much anyway.

SPORGE27 said:
ZERO_13 said:
So.. we have to enter the sig on the 20th? Or before?

I'll start working on one now.
by the 20th, Midnight is the deadline, but please get it in earlier than that.

I simply suggest it be turned in on the 20th so I don't see your work, before my own is done, although I don't think it will matter too much anyway.
ah, ok then.

I'll have a sig done by then *evil laugh*.

My sig is, I'll get the link for you in a smidge, but I link to it in my sig somewhere.

ffsigcu2.png

It's the link farthest to the right in my sig, on the top.

Fine show everyone what you have....wait I was gonna use that render...now I feel like I need to do something else.

Back