• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Skullful Landscapes

BUSTED!! 😱

2021102919452700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021102919484500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021102221003600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Cemeteries have always been a source of calm and comfort to me, as I used to go there a lot with my grandma to tend to the graves and feed the ducks. I wanted to convey a sense of peace and beauty with my cemetery... but I could have sworn I was alone when taking the picture? Who's that translucent floaty creature?

2021102221094000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Can a sarcophagus be used?
Post automatically merged:

Here's my spooky cemetery, I hope the sarcophagus counts as a tombstone.
View attachment 407777

Hi, for this event, we’re not counting sarcophagus as a tombstone, so if you could resubmit with one more of any of the listed tombstones (Western-style Stone, Zen-style Stone or Stone Tablet) somewhere in your design, I’ll be able to accept your entry.

Hi, for this event, we’re not counting sarcophagus as a tombstone, so if you could resubmit with one more of any of the listed tombstones (Western-style Stone, Zen-style Stone or Stone Tablet) somewhere in your design, I’ll be able to accept your entry.
Oh okay. Do I edit my post or just post a new post?😬

fAOzjf2.jpg

This peaceful, cliff-side graveyard overlooks a long-winding river important to a local festival celebrated by the living and the departed alike. The red spider lilies that flourish on the river banks are said to bloom where the dead rest. Parts of the world hold annual festivals where people float lotus flower-shaped lanterns down a river that guide spirits to the afterlife. In this village, the locals instead use hollowed-out gourds with peculiar carvings that resemble faces. As the spirits journey down the river, the green landscape gives way to decay. When a lantern's flame goes out, the living may rest easy knowing that the spirit has survived its voyage.

YFePXC8.png
Creator ID Credits:
  • dirt paths by Moon of Sapphron (MA-4147-2454-4020)
  • river and river decorations by のまど of NOMA (MA-0908-1294-8900)
Tombstones and Spooky Items Used:
  • 3 Zen-style, 2 Western-style, 1 Stone Tablet
  • 6 Spooky Lanterns, a heck ton of Spooky Trees, and some Spooky Fences on the cliff
I couldn't get the camera view the way I wanted from the cliff. So in order to take this picture, I had to build a hidden ramp, make an out-of-frame terracotta path to it, surround the path with solid objects and cliffs, start the camera app from the ground level, and navigate without sight to the ramp by the sound of my footsteps on the terracotta and by colliding with the solid objects that help keep me from going off-path. :'D

He's celebrating the death of his enemies by throwing confetti around!

FC5sPKwVgAIlyff

FC5sPKiVQAIwE8z

Hi, I can only spot two Spooky set items in your photos. This event requires a minimum of 3, if you could resubmit in either a new post or editing this one adding one more somewhere in your cemetery, I'll be able to accept your entry.

Back