• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Stream- [Offline] Cad's Gallery

Woah, your art really has improved!

Thanks Beardo :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will do my best to stream but I am really coming down with something and am feeling like I am going to puke but I will push on and plan to stream about 9pm or 10pm PST time if my family goes to bed by then

Don't hurt yourself! I'd take it easy if I were you. Rest up, and do it tomorrow when you feel better

I want to thank everyone for tuning in and I appologize about the people who donate trolled us in chat and ended up showing rather tasteless content, I do hope people will come back to my stream, I swear that is a thing that will not happen again

We completed
SvXIYjK.png
during stream, sorry about the messy color, I was just so tired and sick by the coloring phase I just one color shaded it for a place holder. I may color it one day....

I'm really sorry but I don't need the art anymore. I am extremely sorry.

Hey no problem, dont worry about it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg Cad I think its literally been since last December.

Do a stream so we can catch up! :)

Oh Hey Kat!!I will probably stream tonight if I feel better :3 So I hope you tune in, I stream really later on in the evening like 10pm-11pm start times

Back