• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Stream- [Offline] Cad's Gallery

Cad do whatever you need to! As much as I love to listen to your voice and watch the streams, you definitely don't need to do it every night. Hope your voice feels better tomorrow.

Last edited:
Cad do whatever you need to! As much as I love to listen to your voice and watch the streams, you definitely don't need to do it every night. Hope your voice feels better tomorrow.

Well it is spring break so I am taking advantage of the "I can be worn out more on break" break. So I am getting all the same amount of sleep, 4-6 hours, but the excessive talking is hurting my throat out of everything so I thought I would take a night off since it is not as fun if I cant chat it up

Hi hi, just wanted to drop by to say that your art is very cute !! (Or should I say, it's way better than what I could ever do lol)

Hi hi, just wanted to drop by to say that your art is very cute !! (Or should I say, it's way better than what I could ever do lol)

Awww thank you so much for the compliments it is so kind of you to say :D

I'm up for a stream! Still thinking of doing one?

I may not with a little audience, not that you aren't rad but this is just a bit late and small, also my tongue is swollen on one side.... NAH I am going to play one game of league, so at most 30-40 minutes and then I will stream! So around 11:30ish PST time I will stream

I can show up for, like, half an hour if you stream lol

So I wrapped the stream up for now
KOuPZtP.png

Only this was done, I was not motivated and I am in pain. So uh, hope you enjoyed the stream

I dont think we will be streaming tonight, but if I am, I will let the no one know who cares XD

Last edited:
Uhh well I am not to happy with what my requests are so I may clear the que, I am just doing freebies or art trades, nothing fancy

Anything that's better than my stick figure is fancy lol. Awh, sorry about the requests. I know the artist has to be interested in the character either visually or background story wise to want to draw it- at least for freebs anyways.

Anything that's better than my stick figure is fancy lol. Awh, sorry about the requests. I know the artist has to be interested in the character either visually or background story wise to want to draw it- at least for freebs anyways.

Well I want to do every character but Mayors dont really do it for me nor do sims, and I am looking for something just that I connect to. I dont want to be to complex because I get very frustrated with my self not being able to draw it and then I speak really rudely to my self which helps no cases. So I am just looking for something fun to draw, something I like and is very interesting in a design way

Back