• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Stream- [Offline] Cad's Gallery

Will you be streaming tonight? I want to see you colour that bunny slippers girl!

Edit: Apparently had I waited two seconds, I would have seen your post!

Last edited:
Will you be streaming tonight? I want to see you colour that bunny slippers girl!

Edit: Apparently had I waited two seconds, I would have seen your post!

I probably will not be coloring that piece since I have a lot of requests to finish, sorry to let you down :(

So I ended the stream after lag issues were occuring so this is what we completed

http://toyhou.se/316404.hide Was requested first and this was an attempt at it
50uPfzG.png
(joking attempt and it was cleared with the owner of the design)
And the real thing we did and worked on
d1hcY2D.png

I would color it but I became a bit sour by the end and I was not in a good mental position to move foward so this is all we did

Also I am removing some requests that have overly complex designs or designs I have personal issues with drawing, I would be open to everything but I am to stressed for big jobs and I am just not able to do some complex designs knowing they are just freebies, not saying I should just... Ok I will ramble on so I am not accepting really complex designs anymore

Last edited:
No stream tonight, I need to rest my voice really badly so I hope to stream tomorrow

Back