• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sweety's day long "637 turnip spike" sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
In small font it says to write your post in color.. You really have to read everything or you could easily miss it.

To add on to this post: I put the small font in so people who are looking over the rules carefully would see it there, rather than skimming to get the gist of what needs to be done to get in.

Apparently i just cant post in color on ipod? Sorry to waste your time.

I've had two animals and my boyfriend tell me this. ; A ; I want to make everyone rich while this price lasts!

My hubby was yelling at me to eat while I was visiting you earlier :3
I did not listen either.

I'm sure other people will have good prices!
The turnip thread had a 400-something added to it earlier.

My hubby was yelling at me to eat while I was visiting you earlier :3
I did not listen either.

I'm sure other people will have good prices!
The turnip thread had a 400-something added to it earlier.

Yeah, I should call it quits. I'm getting tired, cranky, and emotional. ;__;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh thank you but I can't come anymore! :) ty for the opportunity though!I really appreciate it!

Thanks for letting me know. c:

Yeah, I should call it quits. I'm getting tired, cranky, and emotional. ;__;

Yes.
Go.
Go away.
The villagers demand it.

I have some marbles loose upstairs. Don't mind me.

But for reals.
You've been stupendously generous, friendly, and amazingly patient.
We thank you & love you.
Now go to bed.

XD

Gates are open for group 12: Gemma, Porcupine 0166

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes.
Go.
Go away.
The villagers demand it.

I have some marbles loose upstairs. Don't mind me.

But for reals.
You've been stupendously generous, friendly, and amazingly patient.
We thank you & love you.
Now go to bed.

XD

BUUUUTTT MAWWWWMM I'M POPYULER ON THE INNERNETZ STOP RUINING MY LIIFFEE ; A ;

Thank you for watching out for me I think I would have kept going and driven myself in to the ground. xD I really wanted to share with a lot of people and I've done just that and can call probably call it quits.

The thread is now closed!

Apologies to those who were skipped over and are probably pissed at me. I'm not out to be an ass to you. I tried to share a really high turnip spike with you all, I really did. I just didn't feel like you cared much for my time put into this and skimmed over my opening post just to get to the quick profit. ;- ; I guess I got fed up pretty quickly. I don't think my apologies will really matter to you, but I'm still really sorry.

Also, thank you to everyone who followed the rules and was patient with me. I messed up here and there, but you were all able to forgive me and that means a lot. ; v ; This turnip spike sale was definitely a success! For everyone who left a Wi-Fi rating I will leave you one right when I get on. I look forward to future sales and hope to make it even better. Thanks for participating and I hope you made a killing in the stalk market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back