• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sweety's day long "637 turnip spike" sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm able to come in about 10 mins. It is extremely nice of you to host so many groups in a day!!

Alright, you'll be in group 11 then. I'm just going to go make some rice before I start up sales again.

I still need to grab more turnips, but I'm waiting for someone else to get into my town to do a trade :I
My gate has almost been open for 20 minutes D:

Let me know when you're ready. c:

oh sorry i forgot to write in a color but im still up c:

Better. :3 I'll add you to group 12, unless someone in group 11 doesn't reply.

Good lard! You are still doing this?
You go girl!

Gotta help people get some hella sales before bedtime. :v

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, is this still going on, I would really love to sell my turnips

It's still going on. I'll add you to group 12.

- - - Post Merge - - -

--- Will be back in 10 minutes ---

Hmm Sweety, I don't see you online on my friend list.. Can you check?

Hmm Sweety, I don't see you online on my friend list.. Can you check?

I must have got confused and added someone else by accident. Brynlirey is doing her sales first, I'll let you and tsundere in as soon as she's done. Sorry.

Last edited:
Hey sweety, i added you, just let me kbow whenever i can go through in a group ^^

Hey sweety, i added you, just let me kbow whenever i can go through in a group ^^

I've told you this before, you haven't read the rules. I won't tell you a third time. Sorry, but if you can't read the rules I won't let you in. No more chances. ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I'll wait. Thanks a lot.

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not. ;__; I'm really really sorry.

Last edited:
"Don't push yourself!" Said every single villager.

"Ok, I'll just save and take a break." Said no mayor EVER.

This is what I think of this crazy thread
Go to bed!.

I read the rules, it said to add you before or after i comment and to have a good connection, i have all of that, do i dont understand what i did wrong :/

I read the rules, it said to add you before or after i comment and to have a good connection, i have all of that, do i dont understand what i did wrong :/

In small font it says to write your post in color.. You really have to read everything or you could easily miss it.

"Don't push yourself!" Said every single villager.

"Ok, I'll just save and take a break." Said no mayor EVER.

This is what I think of this crazy thread
Go to bed!.

I've had two animals and my boyfriend tell me this. ; A ; I want to make everyone rich while this price lasts!

I've told you this before, you haven't read the rules. I won't tell you a third time. Sorry, but if you can't read the rules I won't let you in. No more chances. ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not. ;__; I'm really really sorry.

Ahh sorry Sweety I have no intention of that. >_<

okay...kinda silly, especiallyto put it so tiny in your post, but here is me posting in color. Thanks for the heads up zaubermausi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back