• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to walk like an Egyptian and I need Ankha in my life now

Our glow wands are getting brighter, our eggs are shaking, everything is whispering: Soon (tm)

y'know, I'd be totally fine with accidentally receiving collectibles I wouldn't ever be able to get otherwise

lantern, scroll, motes, moon wand, etc

just saying

I hope the forums aren’t down during the release tonight. Good luck!

Update: We are going to move forward with the change tonight and have bells and collectibles disabled for the time being while we continue working out the data issues related to them. Otherwise, we would have to go live with the new site on the day New Horizons is released, so this seems like the better option, especially because they are currently frozen anyway.

Update: We are going to move forward with the change tonight and have bells and collectibles disabled for the time being while we continue working out the data issues related to them. Otherwise, we would have to go live with the new site on the day New Horizons is released, so this seems like the better option, especially because they are currently frozen anyway.

Sounds good to me! Would be quite fitting and plus I have no problem with certain features being disabled until they are polished out. :)

Last edited:

Thank you, I'm so excited.

It's happening!!!!

I completely support your decision. being able to adjust to the new layout before release is above collectibles for now for sure

don't be sad because it's gone, be happy because it happened

- Mahatma Ghandi, 2015

exciting!!

I've said this so much but I wish we got pink candies for this year's halloween event

edit: (I say it so much cuz I'm secretly hoping they'll be retroactively given out :p )

Last edited:
It's happening!!!!! I expected to log on just now and see change but not yet! I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow I'll be shook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back