• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh.. random question: will we need to log back in once the server data is switched over to the new software?

I can't wait! Farewell, 2.0, and welcome 3.0 and New Horizons!!!

The funniest part about this is that TBT, which is 15 years old, will be on its third iteration, while ACC still has the same site design it introduced nearly 17 years ago LOL

acc is so dead bro lmaoo

While I think I was too harsh on it years ago back when I was on there, I do think users on there should stop blaming the site’s inactivity on the popularity of social media sites and the lack of a new Animal Crossing game, the latter of which is about to not be the case anymore anyways. People on ACC kept saying the site would become popular again with a new game, and those words may be about to bite them in the behind. I do wish them luck with making the site active, though, and I hope we all see the day ACC 2.0 becomes reality.

While I think I was too harsh on it years ago back when I was on there, I do think users on there should stop blaming the site’s inactivity on the popularity of social media sites and the lack of a new Animal Crossing game, the latter of which is about to not be the case anymore anyways. People on ACC kept saying the site would become popular again with a new game, and those words may be about to bite them in the behind. I do wish them luck with making the site active, though, and I hope we all see the day ACC 2.0 becomes reality.

i have no idea why acc is so dead - i mean, most ac forums went a little inactive due to there being no new game but i think the main reason that tbt is more popular than acc is because acc is strictly for ac trading and tbt isn’t. i mean, even if you’ve stopped playing ac, you can still be active on here as there’s other subforums that aren’t for ac. acc, however, is for ac only. i did use acc a bit back in 2015 when it was a bit more active and it wasn’t a bad site at all - i do prefer tbt, though lol

tbt is fun in and of itself :p check out all of our events and collectible culture!, the animal crossing framing of the forum is just to hook people in initially ;)

i have no idea why acc is so dead - i mean, most ac forums went a little inactive due to there being no new game but i think the main reason that tbt is more popular than acc is because acc is strictly for ac trading and tbt isn’t. i mean, even if you’ve stopped playing ac, you can still be active on here as there’s other subforums that aren’t for ac. acc, however, is for ac only. i did use acc a bit back in 2015 when it was a bit more active and it wasn’t a bad site at all - i do prefer tbt, though lol

I think the biggest problem with the site has to be the outdated interface. Why use ACC when tbt has a way better interface?

I think the biggest problem with the site has to be the outdated interface. Why use ACC when tbt has a way better interface?

that, too. and on top of that, acc really just isn’t all that interesting at all lol

ACC actually has the same kind of subforums as TBT has, for off topic, forum games, AC discussion, etc, but they're far less active than the equivalents on TBT. I actually like ACC (I don't think its interface looks that bad actually, although it definitely needs new features such as the Bell shop that's been talked about there for so long), but I barely use it because it's just not nearly as active as this site and the events are smaller and have less variety. I really liked it around the release of New Leaf, although I didn't join until things started to die down.

Hey guys, let's focus on TBT please and not other websites, thank you. :)

The nights almost over so I'm going to bed and hopefully it'll be here when I wake up. <3

everytime the site takes a min to load i always hope its finally 3.0 lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back