• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks gorgeous so far!!! Make sure to get lots of sleep and food in you c: I know it's a lot of work and theres no rush to get everything done tonight! You guys snapped

People say it's pretty but I'm having a headache for some reason? Too bright? I'm already at 0 brightness but it still hurts my eyes and kinda makes me dizzy oof. (It's kinda hard to navigate too...?)

Hi! In terms of brightness, that's probably because we currently don't have the time of day changes setup yet. On the old site, the brightness of many elements would dim towards the evening. We hope to have time of day enabled soon, but it could take some time!

Hi! In terms of brightness, that's probably because we currently don't have the time of day changes setup yet. On the old site, the brightness of many elements would dim towards the evening. We hope to have time of day enabled soon, but it could take some time!

Don't overdo yourselves. Y'all have already done a ton. This is amazing! Gonna take a while to get used to, though

Would it be possible to offer a night mode? Like, regardless of the time? I know it wouldn't "fit" the color scheme, but it would be very helpful.

Well done Justin and Jeremy you have done a good job with it.

Reactions: Raz
I can't find PM's it says conversations, and people can join?

Isn't it private anymore?

Probably stupid question but i don't see the shop? collectibles nor i see option to send bells

I think it is disabled for a little while longer for them to sort it out.

I can't find PM's it says conversations, and people can join?

Isn't it private anymore?

XenForo's software makes use of conversations, they're basically group chats but can be done one-on-one as makeshift direct messages.

I like this new design, I can actually see the writing! And we can like posts on our profile, and it is hard to navigate,but I guess this is the beginning. I can't find my subscribed threads though. Wow, we even have emojis too! Yay, I love them! 🥰

I can't quote. It's all blended.

Can it be clear like the other skin?

Wow really stunning! Excellent work! Mobile use seems much better so far! Thanks for all your hard work ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back