• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, congrats on the move! It looks great.

One question though: in signature & post layouts using tables, the tables are now visible in a brown colour. Will this be changed still or should I edit to find other options? It also looks like links, no matter what colour you make them, stay brown. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Looks pretty! Although it will take some time for me to get used to it tbh.

One question: Will the Gyroid Smilies be added to the Generic Smilies one day or are they gone forever?
I kinda miss them...

But leaving doesn't delete because it says others can join.

That means if you're having a private conversation and someone else joins in that the other person invited, that you didn't, they can read everything that was said?

But leaving doesn't delete because it says others can join.

That means if you're having a private conversation and someone else joins in that the other person invited, that you didn't, they can read everything that was said?

The creator of the conversation can click a checkmark allowing all users to invite people to the conversation. It is marked OFF by default. If you create it, only you can invite more... not too difficult to get the hang of! You'll get use to it...

Reactions: Raz
Two more questions:

- Is it normal that you don't see anymore which other users viewing a thread/board? Will this be added later or...?

- Is the invisible mode gone or did I just not found it yet? (Or more like, how do I know if I'm in invisible mode, lol)

Two more questions:

- Is it normal that you don't see anymore which other users viewing a thread/board? Will this be added later or...?

- Is the invisible mode gone or did I just not found it yet? (Or more like, how do I know if I'm in invisible mode, lol)

Not being able to see other users activity on boards/threads is normal, yes. I don't know if it's something we'll be re-adding later.

Invisible mode still exists. See your privacy settings. Note that whether you set your online activity to visible/invisible to other people you will still appear as online to yourself.

The feature is now obsolete, I'm afraid! The staff have lost larger avatars too.

There is not a way to return to the old appearance.

The shop and forum currency are currently disabled, but they will return. :)
I see thank you!

Thanks for all the hard work, site looks great!

When the first time i visited the forum today, i suddenly clapped my hands because the new TBT is finally here. It probably takes time to get used to the layout but it's still a great change!

Looks really nice but I'm wondering if there's a way to view the desktop variant on mobile? I generally browse here a lot via mobile and while it does look nice I can't see signatures (I'm assuming collectibles are disabled currently because of the move?) and it feels a little cramped. I'm sure it looks gorgeous on desktop, I haven't had the chance to check it out yet but judging by the preview screens it looks clean. Good job to everyone who made this possible.

Edit: also is it safe to assume that title colours aren't coming back and I can remove the code around my title or is it just borked right now?

That being said can this not be a thing?

909aa656b89bb772359d796094e0a06b.png

You don't love it!? Three of us on the staff were gushing over how much we love that feature earlier. 😂

Wouldn't that make moderating harder for staff? It's going to be so messy in mafia. Also I can't make ISO links using the threadID and memberIDs anymore. T_T

Or, rather, old ones are broken at least.

Oh boy post merge is gone. XD

Edit: nevermind lol. No more --------post merge------- at least

Looks really nice but I'm wondering if there's a way to view the desktop variant on mobile? I generally browse here a lot via mobile and while it does look nice I can't see signatures (I'm assuming collectibles are disabled currently because of the move?) and it feels a little cramped. I'm sure it looks gorgeous on desktop, I haven't had the chance to check it out yet but judging by the preview screens it looks clean. Good job to everyone who made this possible.

Edit: also is it safe to assume that title colours aren't coming back and I can remove the code around my title or is it just borked right now?

I don't think there is a way to switch to desktop view on mobile. I personally don't see a need for it (but that's my opinion rather than the view of the staff - I've no idea what the rest of the team's thoughts are on this).

Collectibles are disabled right now, yes. To the best of my knowledge user title colours and animated avatars are gone for the same reason. Everything will return eventually.

Wouldn't that make moderating harder for staff? It's going to be so messy in mafia. Also I can't make ISO links using the threadID and memberIDs anymore. T_T

It actually makes it easier for us! @dizzy bone was able to see I'd responded to messages aimed at the staff earlier so knew that she no longer needed to do so without having to refresh the page. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back