• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see if anyone is replying, the beige. I tried to quote and nothing happened.

People say it's pretty but I'm having a headache for some reason? Too bright? I'm already at 0 brightness but it still hurts my eyes and kinda makes me dizzy oof. (It's kinda hard to navigate too...?)

Yes, my eyes are flickering. I get glasses next week but that won't fix it I don't think.

Edit. I got an alert saying not to spam.
I wasn't. I just can't see what I'm doing.

Last edited:
It looks so different and so clean! I've only used it on mobile so far, but it's such a vast improvement so far for mobile. Can't wait to see it on my laptop :love:

Emails weren't working for the first couple of hours, but they should be now.

Looks nice, but I also feel that parts of it are a bit too sleek.

I have not figured out how PMs work on the new system. Are they renamed Conversations, or is that something different?

Looks nice, but I also feel that parts of it are a bit too sleek.

I have not figured out how PMs work on the new system. Are they renamed Conversations, or is that something different?

Yes, Conversations are the new name for PMs. :)

Is there any way to switch to a more desktop layout? I don’t like the mobile design.

Wow!! It looks amazing!
I’m excited to hop on my laptop, currently viewing it on mobile :)

If only I had a laptop... I miss the desktop layout on the old design.

As a heads up, the header picture is stuck to the left side of the screen while the main forum part is centered, so they don't line up.

The page also seems to get stuck if I enter is while the browser window is maximized, breaking scrolling. At least, for me it does.

When scrolling up and down, the little triangle next to "Forums" on the top menu keeps appearing and disappearing, making the menu on top appear to flicker or jitter. This can cause headaches for people.

Last edited:
Shoutout to all of the admins for all their hardwork! You guys did a phenomenal job. Have been here for a long time now and want to thank you for continuing to make this community last and remain strong

Reactions: Raz
just 2 questions that i'm not sure have been answered yet..

i'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but for us with avatar extenders, is that going to be an obsolete perk now? because as of right now, avatar width extenders aren't working and only show 100x100 of the image.

i like the way the forum looks, but is there any way to go back to the old look instead of the current look? kind of like switching to a 'skin' that will show the old look rather than this look. or is this the look that everyone will permanently have now?

Thank you very much for all your hard work!

The site looks great. I'm happy that we finally made the jump, and looking forward to the return to normalcy down the road when the currently disabled features make their return.

I can't delete them. It feels invasive, not like a PM. :(

Figured out how to quote but stuff collapses.
Just need to rest my eyes I think.

You can still delete conversations/PMs, it just has a new name now. There are in fact two ways to do this:

The first is to click the "Leave" button at the top of the conversation. You can also choose whether to delete it forever, or if you would like to be notified if a user responds later.

iYqzHrW.png

9z2kvQ9.png

Or if you click the "Show all..." button on the conversations tab you can use check boxes to select conversations you want to leave, then select the "Leave" option from the drop-down menu that appears along the button of the screen. This also allows you to mass leave conversations if you ever need to declutter your inbox.

ZxAXgrw.png

just 2 questions that i'm not sure have been answered yet..

i'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but for us with avatar extenders, is that going to be an obsolete perk now? because as of right now, avatar width extenders aren't working and only show 100x100 of the image.

i like the way the forum looks, but is there any way to go back to the old look instead of the current look? kind of like switching to a 'skin' that will show the old look rather than this look. or is this the look that everyone will permanently have now?

The feature is now obsolete, I'm afraid! The staff have lost larger avatars too.

There is not a way to return to the old appearance.

Wow it is so beautiful!

How do we send tbt to other users?

The shop and forum currency are currently disabled, but they will return. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back