• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had a chance to look everything over yet, but what I've seen looks incredible. Thank you for all the hard work you've done.

One thing I'd like, and maybe it's my older eyes that have trouble, but the shading for sticky threads - could it be just a tad darker? It would be a lot easier to see where the active threads start, especially in busy sub-forums.

Love the forums but is there still a setting to display more then 10 posts a page or will that be added in the feature?

I LOVE IT! it's so much cleaner!! I've only just logged on so not got to grips with it yet but it's visually so refreshing!

aaaaa everything is so bright and pretty!! i love the font it looks so friendly <3 good job guys thanks for the hard work!! ^^

This is so exciting! I love the look of the new forums and ease of use.
Everything looks so spiffy too! :love:

It looks very smooth and nice. Wonderful job everyone!

IAqsxlT.png

Avatars look way better if they were size 120px x 120px rather then 96px x 96px.

Ooooh it’s here! It looks so good on mobile too. I love it!!!

Love the new look of the site! Thanks to the staff for all the hard work on this. It’ll take some getting used to, but this will make a lot of things a lot easier and more sleek. :)

Seeing TBT 3,0 for the first time was a treat! I'm looking forward to seeing how everything looks & feels when all the features are up & running together. I still didn't know where everything was on the previous version so I'm sure to get lost on 3.0. lol!

Thank you to everyone who worked on bring TBT 3.0 to us!

Loving the new forums. My only qualm is that there is only a page selector on the bottom of the page on mobile rather than on top and bottom like vB had. Thanks Jeremy & staff for all the hard work!

This.
It would be nice to have pagination in the top too.

Love the forums but is there still a setting to display more then 10 posts a page or will that be added in the feature?

It seems that cannot be changed. Hope that option can be enabled

Woohoo first post in the new forum! Haven't looked around at everything yet but it's looking good, thanks for all the hard work on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back