• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my reaction score is 8,, what does that mean?

It means how many people have liked/loved your posts since the move to TBT 3.0. This will actually be removed later (the score only - not the like feature as a whole) so don't worry about it. :)

I don't think there is a way to switch to desktop view on mobile. I personally don't see a need for it (but that's my opinion rather than the view of the staff - I've no idea what the rest of the team's thoughts are on this).

Collectibles are disabled right now, yes. To the best of my knowledge user title colours and animated avatars are gone for the same reason. Everything will return eventually.
Cool thanks for the response. I get that some probably don't deem it to be necessary but it does feel like mobile is at a slight disadvantage with so much information withheld from posts. I know you can just check someone's profile but I really enjoyed having all that information presented around a post, it made it much easier to see what people were offering at a glance such as shops and giveaways they had linked in their signature.

Glad to hear that title colours are coming back though(y)

this glow up is so nice, the layout reminds me more of social media platforming and isn’t as formal as the old design, well done guys everything has been working amazingly so far <3

Cool thanks for the response. I get that some probably don't deem it to be necessary but it does feel like mobile is at a slight disadvantage with so much information withheld from posts. I know you can just check someone's profile but I really enjoyed having all that information presented around a post, it made it much easier to see what people were offering at a glance such as shops and giveaways they had linked in their signature.

Glad to hear that title colours are coming back though(y)

I agree. I asked this question twice on this thread(once before the update and another time today), and the staff never answered me for whatever reason. I don’t have a laptop but I’m sure the site looks great on desktop. Just wish I could see that as opposed to the claustrophobic and generically mobile version.

There are other sites, including forums, that let you switch between mobile and desktop layouts, so I hope that the staff add that feature soon.

Hey! So I ran into a problem that said we can’t add more than 20 images to a post.

Can that be fixed or something? Pretty big bummer since I liked dumping lots of pics in my trade/sale thread.

Is it me or is the Bell Tree Forums words at the top of desktop version a bit blurry?

The new design is clean! Makes the forum look really professional and tidy. Nice work guys.

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!! <3 I also love the Conversation features of being able to add multiple people to a convo!! I've been letting people catalog my cute set and antique set and before I would have to dm everyone one by one and if someone d/cs or if I d/ced or something happens to online services, I'll have to track down people or need them to dm me and find out who was on my island before, but now it's just so much easier! I'm happy it lets up to 5 people it seems! If anything happens to the connection we can easily chat with everyone and find out instead of dming them 1 by 1 again hahaha!

THANK TBT MODS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AAAAA Can't wait to see everything completed!!

Not loving the mobile version and I'm always on mobile. I enjoyed being on an actual forum. This may not be for me anymore.

Also for those of you with the mobile version who want to swap to desktop if you turn your phone sideways it seems to work for me? Idk if it's the phone I have (Samsung Galscy) or if its a feature but go ahead and try it!

THANK YOU! I’m not fond of using my phone sideways, but this will have to do, at least for now.

It means how many people have liked/loved your posts since the move to TBT 3.0. This will actually be removed later (the score only - not the like feature as a whole) so don't worry about it. :)

why will you remove it?

I'm loving 3.0 so far! great job :)

Also for those of you with the mobile version who want to swap to desktop if you turn your phone sideways it seems to work for me? Idk if it's the phone I have (Samsung Galscy) or if its a feature but go ahead and try it!
You're amazing! This works for now even if it still feels a little squished because the header won't collapse when I scroll down. Thanks for the heads up!

It's finally here!
I love it ☺️
I'm on mobile now and the improvements are incredible.

Thanks for the hard work.

all my new horizons feedback is gone,, will it be added back at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back