• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 issues reporting, tracking, and FAQ thread

My resetti avatar is gone :(
So sad
Post automatically merged:

Can you guys tell me what image it is so I can get it back
Post automatically merged:

Okay well, I used my iPad to view the desktop version for the first time I am a lot happier now.
i strongly dislike the mobile version

edit:
more constructive criticism on why I hate mobile version, yes everything is way too close together. The fact I can’t see the page numbers is also irritating as I click on a thread and it doesn’t take me too the newest page. Not being able to signatures, collectibles or any information is also annoying.

Last edited:
Hi I am not sure if this has been addressed yet but I can't see timestamps on posts on my profile or earlier message in a conversation. I feel like it's an issue because when I'm doing a trade for example and someone posts on my wall, if I don't see it right away I like to know how long it's been since the person tried to contact me. Could be 1 min, 5 mins, half hour? (makes a big difference to me.) Granted, I suppose its possible I'm just not seeing it; I know when you click your messages tab at the top it shows the time stamp of the most recent message in the conversation, but I'm used to being able to see the stamp on every message/post. Any info would be super appreciated.

Edit: They seemed to have fixed it within the past hour or so, so nvm!

Last edited:
I can also report that it seems the search thread feature isn't working 100% of the time. Sometimes it gives the expected results, but sometimes it claims there are no results for a search for a word that I know for a fact is in the thread. This is important for my town tune thread so that people can check if the song they want has already been made. (Copy/pasted this from the 3.0 Update thread when I saw the thing about reporting things here instead. ;))

It will appear at the top. With a red number in the bell or envelope icon
I know this isn't a problem that may affect a lot of people here, but I'm colorblind (I do have a little difficulty with reds and browns, for example) and although I can see the alert, it's not exactly clear. There's little contrast between red and brown (at least that shade of brown).

If it's possible, it would be better (and more clear) if instead of red, the color used was the same shade of light brown/beige in the background of the forum, as it would have a nicer contrast and it would still respect the color scheme of the site (which isn't the case with that shade of red)

Hi I'm kinda new here but have already traded a handful of times before the update. All my feedback that I got is gone and I know that was listed.

When I try to give feedback now it takes me to a page where the site loads up but it states, "Oops! We ran into some problems. You are not allowed to view this page." And it's everyone's account that it happens to.

I'm not sure if it's just me but I think some of my notifications aren't showing. I noticed it once when I was in a thread and a person liked my post in that thread while I was viewing it. Then the next time someone quoted me I didn't get a notification at all. Just talking the site notifications here, not emails or anything.

There is one feature I kinda miss, which is the little arrow that appeared next to people's usernames on the home page that took you directly to the new post. Here's a (badly edited) image of what I mean:
jaexECw.png

i.e. when you clicked that circled button it would take you directly to the latest post, skipping past any other new posts you haven't seen.
Is it still possible to do this on the new site and I'm just missing it? I understand that when you're viewing a subforum (say, Nook's Cranny for example) and click on the time of the newest post (e.g. 6 minutes ago) it takes you directly to that latest post...but what about from the home page as well?

I'm not sure if it's just me but I think some of my notifications aren't showing. I noticed it once when I was in a thread and a person liked my post in that thread while I was viewing it. Then the next time someone quoted me I didn't get a notification at all. Just talking the site notifications here, not emails or anything.

There is one feature I kinda miss, which is the little arrow that appeared next to people's usernames on the home page that took you directly to the new post. Here's a (badly edited) image of what I mean:
jaexECw.png

i.e. when you clicked that circled button it would take you directly to the latest post, skipping past any other new posts you haven't seen.
Is it still possible to do this on the new site and I'm just missing it? I understand that when you're viewing a subforum (say, Nook's Cranny for example) and click on the time of the newest post (e.g. 6 minutes ago) it takes you directly to that latest post...but what about from the home page as well?

For me, when I click a thread from the forum index it brings me to the first unread post. The thing you might notice is that any threads you have viewed before the XenForo move won’t remember where you last viewed the thread, so they will bring you to the first new post the first time you click on it.

Is it possible to add this forum timezone clock back? I don't even know what's the time that using on this forum, is it EST? PST? Not sure when did people post their comment. Or is it following my current local time on my laptop?

it seems like all headers/line separator things have disappeared and have been replaced by naked hr tags, i noticed while looking at my marketplace thread but you can see it in the directs too

Last edited:
Had another issue. If I write a draft of a post in, say, a word processor, and then copy and paste it here to post it, when I paste it in, it turns every line drop into three or four of them.
Like this new line I started here, if I'd copy pasted it from my word processor, it would have inserted a bunch of extra empty lines in between.

Yeah to echo what @Luella said, I've noticed today that not only was all my feedback wiped, but I can't leave feedback for people and they can't leave feedback for me. Plus all my feedback for others is gone.

Can others leave feedback still? If so, it might be some post-count or account age permission default on the new site, since two newer users are having this issue...

Can you move the page changer above the thread instead of below via mobile? I don't like scrolling down every time to change the page.

Last edited:
I have done lots of game trading today, was doing many feedback for the traders, but seems like only 12 feedback max in 12 hours.
It shows 'You have exceeded limit of 12 feedback per 12 hours. Please wait some time and try again.'
I think 12 limit is too little??

For me, when I click a thread from the forum index it brings me to the first unread post. The thing you might notice is that any threads you have viewed before the XenForo move won’t remember where you last viewed the thread, so they will bring you to the first new post the first time you click on it.
Ah yes, that is true. I have noticed that when you click threads it takes you to the first newest post.

I was wondering if there was a button or function for you to click that will bring you to the very latest post i.e. skips past all of the unread posts and jumps to the very newest one, if that makes sense. It's how I've been using this forum and other forums for years, so I got kinda used to it jumping to the very latest post ^^"

I was wondering if there was a button or function for you to click that will bring you to the very latest post i.e. skips past all of the unread posts and jumps to the very newest one, if that makes sense. It's how I've been using this forum and other forums for years, so I got kinda used to it jumping to the very latest post ^^"

Clicking on the time stamp of the latest post for the thread will skip all "new" posts and bring you to the latest:

Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 10.43.14 PM.jpg

Back