• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 issues reporting, tracking, and FAQ thread

please make the tbt marketplace read only until tbt and collectibles are back online

not a problem with the site itself, but too many people here seem to have an inability to read basic instructions and it's heavily polluting the thread pool there
that or bring out those bright pink banners again

i've been reporting a lot of them but i honestly feel so annoying making like 17 "wrong board" reports per minute lmao

Can the mods look into enabling whether or not another user can see edits again? For example: I could edit this comment and nobody wouldn’t even know I did so.

This is an issue in The Cellar sub forum, where someone could easily cheat by editing all of their posts. If the mods could see to having this feature re enabled that would be appreciated.

Can the mods look into enabling whether or not another user can see edits again? For example: I could edit this comment and nobody wouldn’t even know I did so.

This is an issue in The Cellar sub forum, where someone could easily cheat by editing all of their posts. If the mods could see to having this feature re enabled that would be appreciated.
can we make that a feature for the cellar only?

since I'll be honest, that was one of the worst things about vbulletin tbt, and in most cases that ugly timestamp was just unnecessary

As I mentioned in the mafia thread, I noticed that you can sometimes see edits and sometimes you cannot. I think after a certain amount of time, your edits become visible. I assume this is a feature so that people can edit their typos within a couple of minutes of making their post, but for mafia it could really hurt the game since someone could roleclaim and instantly edit their post if they knew only certain people were viewing the thread. I'm wondering if this can't be turned off, we could at least know the time before edits show up on people's posts?

I recognize lost feedback is an issue, but have we determined that being unable to leave feedback is also in the same bucket, or is it related to how long I've been a member (about five days-ish)? Just want to verify since I know some sites put restrictions up for new users but I also know the site was changed recently and there are some other bugs that have already been taken account of.

Would appreciate any clarification on that!

From the forum page (the list of threads), there used to be an icon next to each thread that had new posts. Clicking that icon took you to the first new (unread) post in that thread. But I'm not seeing it any more? Is that one of the things that's still being worked on, or am I just blind? :p I'm on desktop, if it makes a difference.

From the forum page (the list of threads), there used to be an icon next to each thread that had new posts. Clicking that icon took you to the first new (unread) post in that thread. But I'm not seeing it any more? Is that one of the things that's still being worked on, or am I just blind? :p I'm on desktop, if it makes a difference.
i've found a workaround (for now at least) is if you mark the forums read, clicking the thread title will then work the same as that icon

but yeah i miss that too ;n;

If you are a clicking on a thread you have already viewed, just clicking on the title will bring you to the first unread post. Note that which threads and posts you have read did not carry over from vBulletin, so it will start you at the OP for any threads you're viewing on XenForo for the first time.

I recognize lost feedback is an issue, but have we determined that being unable to leave feedback is also in the same bucket, or is it related to how long I've been a member (about five days-ish)? Just want to verify since I know some sites put restrictions up for new users but I also know the site was changed recently and there are some other bugs that have already been taken account of.

Would appreciate any clarification on that!

You can place feedback once at least one other member has given you feedback!

But this is a problem when the forum upgrade bug has wiped out all our feedback...

That's an entirely separate issue that we are aware of, as noted by tacoinvader at the beginning of his post. Only more recent feedback has been wiped, there are plenty of older users who still have feedback and can get the ball moving.

Are the photo albums from the old forum also going to be transferred over?

i've found a workaround (for now at least) is if you mark the forums read, clicking the thread title will then work the same as that icon

but yeah i miss that too ;n;
oooh yay there is a way to do it...kinda haha. I do miss this feature as well, but I'm slowly getting used to how it is now ^^"

I don't know if anyone reported this but I woke up to 16 notifications and 15 of them were just likes I got on two posts, is it possible if we could get a "[User] and 3 others liked your post on [thread]" kind of notification so your alert box doesn't fill up like that.

Last edited:
Are notifications for feedback still a thing or were they temporarily disabled for now? They're not available in the Alert preferences section.

I've received 1 new feedback as of TBT 3.0's opening and I never received a notification about it (nor does it show up in the past alerts section). I assume that this must still be the case as I haven't received any feedback in response to the other ones that I've left so far. I know that it's always up to the other person whether they feel like responding to your feedback or not, but I still received some in return before the upgrade.

I've been having this problem when I compose a message and click send it always says"Oops, we ran into some problems" and says I have to wait like a minute before sending every. single. message. Super annoying, anyone else getting this?

edit: Oh it looks like people already posted about this..
If its a cool down timer I get the idea, but I simultaneously send out messages to multiple people very often. And it's in no way spam.

Last edited:
Back