• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 issues reporting, tracking, and FAQ thread

How do we make it so that our signature doesn't show in a particular post? In TBT 2.0 there was a box that you could check that says "Show your signature" and it's just not present at all here apparently.

Hi! I more than likely missed this, but was there ever an announcement about the reimbursement of TBT?

I don't if im not doing it right, but when I select multiple conversations, I can't do any action with them.

I don't if im not doing it right, but when I select multiple conversations, I can't do any action with them.
When you select multiple conversations, you should see a brown bar pop up at the bottom of the page with a drop drown list of possible actions and a box to select/deselect all the conversations you currently have/are a part of. After you've chosen an action you want to take, just click on "Go" and it'll do the rest.

If you choose to leave the currently selected conversations, it'll ask if you'd like to accept new messages if someone replies to them (which will also restore said conversations you've left) or ignore any new messages from them.

When you select multiple conversations, you should see a brown bar pop up at the bottom of the page with a drop drown list of possible actions and a box to select/deselect all the conversations you currently have/are a part of. After you've chosen an action you want to take, just click on "Go" and it'll do the rest.

If you choose to leave the currently selected conversations, it'll ask if you'd like to accept new messages if someone replies to them (which will also restore said conversations you've left) or ignore any new messages from them.
Lifesaver thank you very much

My resetti avatar is gone :(
So sad
Post automatically merged:

Can you guys tell me what image it is so I can get it back

Okay well, I used my iPad to view the desktop version for the first time I am a lot happier now.
i strongly dislike the mobile version

edit:
more constructive criticism on why I hate mobile version, yes everything is way too close together. The fact I can’t see the page numbers is also irritating as I click on a thread and it doesn’t take me too the newest page. Not being able to signatures, collectibles or any information is also annoying.

Yes! I'd love it if when you click on a thread, it takes you to the newest reply like it did in the old forums!

Also I like not having the sigs in mobile view. I could imagine having them there would mean more scrolling for nothing.

As well, it seems that I don't have permissions to reply to any threads in the TBT Marketplace. Not sure if it's just me.

Last edited:
Yes! I'd love it if when you click on a thread, it takes you to the newest reply like it did in the old forums!

Also I like not having the sigs in mobile view. I could imagine having them there would mean more scrolling for nothing.

As well, it seems that I don't have permissions to reply to any threads in the TBT Marketplace. Not sure if it's just me.
If you click on a thread it should take you to the latest unread message (if you've already been in it before; if it's a thread from before the TBT 3.0 upgrade, you'll have to read/skip those posts/pages again for the site to remember what you've seen so far).

The TBT Shop/Collectibles features haven't been added back to the site yet (they've been absent since the upgrade), but they'll be bask as soon as possible. Because of this, nobody can earn/use TBT or purchase/trade collectibles and it was probably decided that it would be best to remove everyone's permissions on that board. It helps stop people from posting in that forum, since there's really no way to make use of its intended purpose at this time.

I'm sorry to repeat myself, but I haven't heard anything about the search function being fixed so that it returns the correct results. The search is still not working correctly, and it's getting very tedious to search through my town tune thread manually when someone requests something I know that I've done before.

Can we make 3 letter words searchable in The Cellar? Users have 3 letter names and it's hard to search them in certain users posts when their names are so short.

Question: is there a way to get rid of the word "spoiler" in my spoiler bar in my signature? Or can I at least change the word?

Thanks!

You can change the title using the code:
Code:
[SPOILER="textyouwant"][/SPOILER]
Example:
Hola :)
The spoiler word wont go away tho

This may have been addressed before but it looks like all of the feedback I received between 1-1-2020 and when the forum moved has disappeared? Will that be retrieved eventually?

Also still wondering if it's possible to disable your signature in a post you make?

This may have been addressed before but it looks like all of the feedback I received between 1-1-2020 and when the forum moved has disappeared? Will that be retrieved eventually?

Also still wondering if it's possible to disable your signature in a post you make?
  1. Yes, that's been addressed before; pretty sure it was one of the first things that was brought up upon TBT 3.0's launch. From what I can recall, they're aware of the issue and looking into it. I would assume that lost feedback will be returned (if there are backups with said information), but don't take my word for it.

2. I don't think you can do that anymore. There's no option for it when posting replies nor in the preferences section of your account settings. Whether it was intended to be like this or not, I don't know.
I keep getting Server Errors when trying to upload a picture.
Where are you trying to upload a picture? As an avatar or an attachment?

Back