• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

should I replace the teals with cyans??? i cant make myself satisfied with my lineup omg

Furthermore, I think there's a chance you might be right about your suspicions on both Ayaya and Cadbberry, both of which you called out in post #464. Ayaya's been trying to stir a couple of pots already in this game and yet is making long and fairly detailed cases against a bunch of people, most of which seem vague at best. My suspicion for Cadbberry is harder to put into words but there's been multiple times already that something they've said just strikes me as scummy. (I get that from Daniel too.) It's important to note that niether Ayaya nor Cadbberry actually voted to have Tom lynched either.
??? Could you please state where I was "stirring a couple of pots" and "making long and fairly detailed cases against a bunch of people, most of which seem vague at best." ??? because I haven't made any case at all, I was questioning a lot of people looking for reactions. I didn't vote for Tom because I have my own reasons voting for Kevinnn. I'm leaving it at that.

It's Saturday my time and I have plans with my family, so I'll be away until around 9 AM EST.

Tardis/Cad/Alexi for mafia team. I'm on the fence with Hayden, I think he mafia but wagonomics say he's town and my top town read also state that she thinks he's town. I'll have look at him more.

Tardis/Cad/Alexi for mafia team. I'm on the fence with Hayden, I think he mafia but wagonomics say he's town and my top town read also state that she thinks he's town. I'll have look at him more.

What do you think about Jacob? He's been pretty inactive since the lynch.

What do you think about Jacob? He's been pretty inactive since the lynch.
Ya your right. atm I'm unsure of jacob and can never really read him. I'm more null on him and can go to either aside for him.

What's your opinion on Cadberry and Blue Yonder?

Ya your right. atm I'm unsure of jacob and can never really read him. I'm more null on him and can go to either aside for him.

What's your opinion on Cadberry and Blue Yonder?

Cad I'm very neutral about and Blue is pretty strong town for me after reading some other people's posts on them. I might have a stronger read on Cad depending on tonight's results.

Am I sus because I didn't vote Tom, which I explained. I dont know what else you want me to say about it. Hayden has been acting like his scum meta, from the Xeno game. So I switched my vote to Heyden from the scum acting Jacob to try and save Trundle since I believed Heyden to be mafia. This vote was between the more neutral and town acting Tom who was also at work during lynch and he couldn't defend himself which made it feel like a sudden sheepers lynch. Though the votes thankfully hung a scum player, my personal opinions of the two did not have me to believe that Tom was a scum player. I can not defend my self on this vote more then the meta analysis I present.
Also why are you scum reading Tardis all of a sudden?

Question for Cad and Bingo! c:

Cad: Before voting end, did you read entropy's post (post #621 on page 63)? o:
Bingo: What are your thoughts on Jacob after knowing that he did indeed mention he was changing his meta on the second page before you called him out. o:

Bingo: What are your thoughts on Jacob after knowing that he did indeed mention he was changing his meta on the second page before you called him out. o:

I feel there is a very good chance he wrote that so he had a cover for different posting after he found out he was scum. It's very plausible and I get scum vibes from him regardless.

I did but based on my personal experiences with tom, especially from the last game where he was leading, I thought it was him maybe being a neutral town meta. That was the only game I had played with him so I was also trying to base it on our interactions of the Discord chat, trying to see if anything sounded out of the blue, I felt it was just Tom being Tom.

I did but based on my personal experiences with tom, especially from the last game where he was leading, I thought it was him maybe being a neutral town meta. That was the only game I had played with him so I was also trying to base it on our interactions of the Discord chat, trying to see if anything sounded out of the blue, I felt it was just Tom being Tom.
theres a line in here that feels off to me.

did someone else type this for you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

the only vibes i'm getting from jacob are good ones xddddddddddd

omfg

you have posted nothing useful this game at all, i think i'm going to shoot you tonight

HOW WAS THAT NOT GOOD

What I've noticed about you is in every game you seem to take only the votes into consideration, and almost completely ignore what has been said throughout the game.
Right after a lynch, you instantly think you've got the maf team figured out.

Putting aside the fact that I took my vote off of Ashtot and onto Tom, scum read me for all you want, some explanation would be reasonable though? Ever since I've been scum in Trump people seem to be more sus of me, honestly I was expecting it.

What I don't get is people think I'm going to have this 100% pro-town, leading a lynch on scum during day 1, thing going on - which I've never done. I get more confident in my reads day 2 and actually there's one person within that list Crys pointed out that I'm sus of, but my top scum read is Daniel.
Anyways Crys you're still null for me and I think always will be. I want to town read you, but some posts make me seriously question that.

I feel there is a very good chance he wrote that so he had a cover for different posting after he found out he was scum. It's very plausible and I get scum vibes from him regardless.
I have to agree with you there that it's definitely possible he could have wrote that to cover for himself. That's something I considered too after reading that you claimed to be Eren. xD

Then another few questions Cad, what made you change your vote from Jacob to Heyden? To me it seemed like you were set on voting for Jacob. Was it because everyone was pushing for people to vote for either Tom or Heyden? Also, what are your thoughts on Heyden now? o:

Back