• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

you think alexi went after ash bc she's scum or bc he's scum? @meow

- - - Post Merge - - -

why would t you be RB'd tho... that's what I don't get. unless there's not a mafia RB in place??

I'm pretty sure at least one of them are scum but I'm still figuring out which

there has to not be a roleblocker, or the scum team is very bad

I really want everyone's opinion on the composition of the mafia roles- do you think they are all in play or not? which ones do you think are and are not?

Okay, my views have changed drastically on a lot of people basing off on last nights kills and interactions between the dead the alive;
Alexi
ClamEatsCurry
Cory
Cadbberry
Call Me Daniel
Entropy
Crys
Tardis2016
Dolby
Heyden
taesaek
Trundle
Ashtot
Sataric
Ayaya
Kevinnn
Wild Blue Yonder
Shiida
Miharu

I think trundle is kinda scummy.

this makes no sense, if trundle was mafia he couldn't possibly me a more important role than strongman. strongman is extremely vital to the team because it can take out cop/ joat etc when they out. so why would trundle as mafia essentially throw tom under the bus? he wouldn't. not when he knows tom isn't there to defend himself.

you're logic is so off to me rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

your**

I really want everyone's opinion on the composition of the mafia roles- do you think they are all in play or not? which ones do you think are and are not?

I highly doubt that they would all be in play, and I would expect there to be at least two goons in play, as well as a godfather and roleblocker. Of course, this is dependent of a five or four member team

If we are dealing with a four member team, here are my predictions

Godfather
Blocker
Strongarm
Doc/Goon

If we are dealing with a five member team
Godfather
Blocker
Strongarm
Goon/Doc
Goon

I personally don't see Minties not including a blocker in this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the cases with a "/", the ones in front are the ones I feel are more likely

- - - Post Merge - - -

this makes no sense, if trundle was mafia he couldn't possibly me a more important role than strongman. strongman is extremely vital to the team because it can take out cop/ joat etc when they out. so why would trundle as mafia essentially throw tom under the bus? he wouldn't. not when he knows tom isn't there to defend himself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

your**

Just saying that the godfather is worth one full kp

- - - Post Merge - - -

your**

when you put it that way it makes more sense.

@Tae you don't believe Trundle's claim? I think Trundle picked Dolby because he blue snipe a lot so it is best to inspect the person who likes to blue snipe a lot.

@Tae you don't believe Trundle's claim? I think Trundle picked Dolby because he blue snipe a lot so it is best to inspect the person who likes to blue snipe a lot.

it's not that i don't believe him. i know it's plausible, but i'm not ruling anything out at this point. esp bc the kills last night were unexpected. and there were only 2? so did someone get hit and were saved or was maf kp really just 2?

it's not that i don't believe him. i know it's plausible, but i'm not ruling anything out at this point. esp bc the kills last night were unexpected. and there were only 2? so did someone get hit and were saved or was maf kp really just 2?
one Mafia died so I think there's only 4 left.

In a game this size with no possibility of killing third party, I'm pretty sure there are 5 mafia members. 4 would be very unbalanced IMO, and comparing it to Minties GOT game, 5 is very likely

If there were 5 mafia members to begin with, KP would still be 3 unless there was no godfather. And I highly doubt that Minties wouldn't include roleblocker or godfather

If there were 5 mafia members to begin with, KP would still be 3 unless there was no godfather. And I highly doubt that Minties wouldn't include roleblocker or godfather
things can get a little crazy in Australia.

Will we be notified if we were saved by a doctor/roleblocked last night?

You are notified of a save if you have actually been saved. If you were protected and not hit, you will not be notified.

You are notified of a roleblock only if your action was blocked.

kat honestly didn't have a whole lot of substance in her posts this game tho, she was completely thrown off from her game (she even stated it) so either she was killed because she was on the right track someplace or because it would be an easy frame somehow. i don't know the only post form her that really stands out to me is.

uWR99ip.jpg

Considering how easily the vote swung onto Tom, I'm willing to believe that most of the mafia were offline at that point because I'd imagine there would have been a much bigger swing towards Heyden if they had several on.

which lead me to look into the votes from yesterday which leaves all of these ppl who didn't change their vote towards the end.

Jacob - 1
Ashtot

Heyden - 4
Cory
BingotheElf/Trundle
Cadbberry
Kevinnn

BingotheElf/Trundle - 4

Sataric

Arstotzkan - 1
Call me Daniel

Kevinnn - 1
Ayaya

Miharu - 1
Miharu

Jacobbbbb p(?⌒`。q)

i skimmed read, also I have a question because maybe my will will slightly help? Am I allowed to copy and paste my will? ; v; Just want to double check, im pretty sure I can. XD (Though I wont be able to post my will I sent in until I get back home since it's really long and easier to copy and paste using my laptop XD )

Okay, I'm not sure why a couple of you think I'm "hiding". I've been as active as I can this game. I'm not constantly posting because there's no reason for me to post useless trash to fill up the thread even more. I've been active. As I said, yesterday was really busy for me, as is every Thursday because I'm out all day, and tonight I was out again for an event. I've posted reads etc. and I'm doing what I can.

I'm leaning towards the scum team being weak considering what happened last night. The kills seem very odd and unimportant and Trundle was apparently not dealt with in any way. I can't expect a veteran or actual good player to have done something like that unless it was some fluke or huge mistake, but mistakes happen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and tae makes a good point by saying that the only reason Arstotzkan would have been killed was because of a correct read/reads.

assuming both those kills are from scum - i'm gonna guess there's 4 left with a KP of 2. As for the PR's, I'm still a little iffy on the mafia doctor but that's mainly cause I'm not familiar with it. So it's either 1 of each listed with Tom being the strongman:
1. Godfather
2. Roleblocker
3. Mafia Doctor or Goon
4. Goon

Also wondering about Hayden's question, if someone was protected but was hit, then either a vig shot or mafia still has 5 members (making the KP 3? I think), which would make the mafia doctor role more believable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

err *less believable.

assuming both those kills are from scum - i'm gonna guess there's 4 left with a KP of 2. As for the PR's, I'm still a little iffy on the mafia doctor but that's mainly cause I'm not familiar with it. So it's either 1 of each listed with Tom being the strongman:
1. Godfather
2. Roleblocker
3. Mafia Doctor or Goon
4. Goon

Also wondering about Hayden's question, if someone was protected but was hit, then either a vig shot or mafia still has 5 members (making the KP 3? I think), which would make the mafia doctor role more believable.

Godfather applies to 1 KP instead of the usual 0.5 in this game.

@Minties, okay thanks for clearing that up, was anyone hit or roleblocked?

Back