• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

why him tho lol. I don't recall you saying much about Dolby at all yesterday.

He thought that I was bluesniping because I accused him, but also didn't think that I'd attack him as scum, rather that I'd kill him quietly

I also want to drive this into your heads early, because I've been screwed in a similar setup. If guys think that you are in a 4v3 situation, you need to lynch the godfather

why him tho lol. I don't recall you saying much about Dolby at all yesterday.

I believe I mentioned that I wasn't sure how to read him. I figured if he was scum he would keep quiet as he would have been able to blue read me. And if he was town he was just misreading me in general.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think trundle is kinda scummy.

I'm going to throw my shoes at you

Jacob was most likely killed for the Trundle links or whatever. Not sure why out of all people Sarasa died, I would've predicted Sarasa or Dolby. Maybe something she said lead them to kill her, or maybe she was killed in order to frame someone? Not sure of the current possibilities, I'll try and sift through her posts and see if I can make of anything.

I believe I mentioned that I wasn't sure how to read him. I figured if he was scum he would keep quiet as he would have been able to blue read me. And if he was town he was just misreading me in general.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to throw my shoes at you

only if you eat them afterwards.

well I'm pretty sure I had 3/5 of the scumteam d1

tom, tardis, daniel

I think the other one is alexi or ashton

what confuses me if why would they kill her when she literally was like "hmm kinda weird I've been thinking I'm playing into my scum meta why hasn't anyone mentioned this."

I know Dolby is very scary as scum which is why I chose him over like... Tardis or Jacob. I feel like Tardis is scum now. Also tae, there are no counter claims so I'm obviously not lying

you think alexi went after ash bc she's scum or bc he's scum? @meow

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know Dolby is very scary as scum which is why I chose him over like... Tardis or Jacob. I feel like Tardis is scum now. Also tae, there are no counter claims so I'm obviously not lying

why would t you be RB'd tho... that's what I don't get. unless there's not a mafia RB in place??

well I'm pretty sure I had 3/5 of the scumteam d1

tom, tardis, daniel

I think the other one is alexi or ashton

If you are set on one of the last two being scum, again, I highly discourage you from Ashtot. As scum, Ashtot would be raving that its obvious that I'm scum and we need to kill me since I'm a bluesniper, and would be typing in all caps making completely unsubstantiated accusations

Kick A** Town

(sorry for sounding robotic, I guess I have a lot to improve on. It was a shame I couldn't be much help to town but I hope you guys can take some of my posts into account.)

Good Luck!!!!!!​

what confuses me if why would they kill her when she literally was like "hmm kinda weird I've been thinking I'm playing into my scum meta why hasn't anyone mentioned this."

I was actually scumreading Sarasa, and I had a case against her in my will

don't get me wrong I'm not saying your inspection was for nothing but I'm just saying I'm confused as to why it would have really been Dolby of all people is all, I would have assumed you'd inspect someone that was under heavy fire yesterday, or someone who was really sticking out.

If you are set on one of the last two being scum, again, I highly discourage you from Ashtot. As scum, Ashtot would be raving that its obvious that I'm scum and we need to kill me since I'm a bluesniper, and would be typing in all caps making completely unsubstantiated accusations

he couldn't be doing that now though, because this game is filled with a lot more experienced people than the last. if he played that way he might as well be claiming scum

Since it doesn't appear that Trundle was saved, it might be possible that we are dealing with an initial mafia group of four members, now three. Of course, we don't know until we know that nobody was saved

I think trundle is kinda scummy.
but.... why? do you think it's a safe claim?

Also my top sus read, Daniel, is now a scum read. The Jacob kill and Kat/Arstotzkan make sense if Daniel is part of the scum team. As for the others, I'll most likely have that figured out as I make a case.

ash was an annoying twit with his **** posts all game last time until I put some pressure on him and he legit just jumped out of the thread. it's completely possible he's avoiding thread to not go down that same **** post and fly away **** again. but who knows not me.

ash was an annoying twit with his **** posts all game last time until I put some pressure on him and he legit just jumped out of the thread. it's completely possible he's avoiding thread to not go down that same **** post and fly away **** again. but who knows not me.

As he did in reindeer mafia to. He was screaming that I was scum bluesniping the whole time despite the whole bluelist being leaked to the town and me being on him team

but.... why? do you think it's a safe claim?

Also my top sus read, Daniel, is now a scum read. The Jacob kill and Kat/Arstotzkan make sense if Daniel is part of the scum team. As for the others, I'll most likely have that figured out as I make a case.

all I'm gonna say is if it IS a safe claim, and I was JOAT for real I wouldn't counter claim it the first day because I can't guarantee my safety during night phasing. am I saying trundle isn't who he says he is? no I'm not, he very well may be JOAT. but I'd think that if it really was a safeclaim I wouldn't expect the real JOAT to cc immediately and jeperodise themselves so early on when joat is incredibly powerful.

Back