• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I've got a lot to catch up on before day's end, sorry to see you go ayaya but it also makes me more certain that her being scum is more possible since part of Ramadan is the act of lying is forbidden during that time.. just a random food for thought I'd put out there.

I've got a lot to catch up on before day's end, sorry to see you go ayaya but it also makes me more certain that her being scum is more possible since part of Ramadan is the act of lying is forbidden during that time.. just a random food for thought I'd put out there.
no offense but why would you actually say this? Like...seriously?

Yes I meant pocketing using bad meta. Why not defend Trundle? He claimed JoaT, so it's pretty obvious why won't lynch him. Trying to say he's town doesn't really do much because he was no longer in danger, it just seemed to me you were trying to help out/pocket him when it wasn't needed.

I just found your conclusion interesting, I just wanted to hear what you had to say about it.

I'm a lot more comfortable with your lynch then i would be Tardis(I don't ever know what i think about him since he acts scummy like every game, even in Xeno where i knew he was town). I want to at least bring up another lynch candidate who I'm more confident is scum.

Gonna answer Alexi's post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just because someone doesn't voice a suspicion, doesn't mean they aren't suspicious at all. I felt a bit off about Sat's posts, so i wrote it as weird in my will, but him still not posting much later on got me more suspicious.

What was the point of posting the filler posts? You say all I post is filler, but that's only 2 posts from early day 1. How do you feel about players who didn't post any thing of substance but still posted at all yet? I jabbed a couple of jokes while still staying on topic. Not sure if that even counts as filler when I still stayed on topic and had said stuff before.

Purpose of quoting that response then? How does it make me scummy? Sataric asked me how i felt about Tae's answer and I thought of it as him saying he doesn't want to be scum because he hasn't been scum, instead of complete avoiding the question like others thought. What doesn't make sense about it?

I backed off of Tardis because I didn't see what other info i would get for pushing him. I kinda asked the same question twice and got the same answer from him, so asking him again wouldn't have done much i figured. If you think Tardis and I are both scum, do you really think 2 teammates would unnecessarily push another teammate? Wouldn't that be overkill? I stopped with Tardis and someone else picked up with what i said, that makes me scum?

Not sure what you're getting at with Miharu. She didn't post anything of substance and said she read the thread, I just asked what a new players thoughts were and see what she would have said about the game? Just because you think she's a better town player than me, doesn't mean i should townread her. Not sure what you're trying to say here.

I'm not saying I'll sleep town, I'm saying I don't know what to think about Tardis anymore. His posts are always off in every game, I don't know what makes him scum and what makes him town at this point. I'd be okay with his lynch because he confuses me way to much and there's a possibility he could be scum, but I'd rather go with Ayaya since I'm more confident there.

Why do you think I'm scum in every game you play with me?

This is really rude to say, at a time of religion none the less. Not calling it scummy but just saying that calling someone's time of worship a reason to be sus of them is really rude.

Here's a thought. What if Jacob was killed because the mafia thought that Trundle would inspect him? Thus wasting the inspection so they could block on Night Two if they thought that he was going to kill one of them

In the game of Mafia, you sometimes have to lie a little bit regardless of alignment. It's part of the game. I do not think that this should necessarily be seen as scummy behavior on her part, for that reason. That said, she has done plenty of other scummy moves thus far in this game, has been called out for it and came back with lackluster explanations to defend herself, AND she isn't really sticking closely to the Town playstyle I remember her having in previous game rounds. I'm pretty confident she's scum.

I assume there's 4 Mafia members left, based on the kills made last night. Pretty sure that Tardis, Daniel, and Ayaya are all scum. The last person is harder to pinpoint, but Ashtot, Kevinnn, or possibly Curry are my top choices. (In that order) There is also a possibility that there's a very crafty veteran player left on their team that hardly any of us suspect, but the odds of that seem far lower.

In the game of Mafia, you sometimes have to lie a little bit regardless of alignment. It's part of the game. I do not think that this should necessarily be seen as scummy behavior on her part, for that reason. That said, she has done plenty of other scummy moves thus far in this game, has been called out for it and came back with lackluster explanations to defend herself, AND she isn't really sticking closely to the Town playstyle I remember her having in previous game rounds. I'm pretty confident she's scum.

I assume there's 4 Mafia members left, based on the kills made last night. Pretty sure that Tardis, Daniel, and Ayaya are all scum. The last person is harder to pinpoint, but Ashtot, Kevinnn, or possibly Curry are my top choices. (In that order) There is also a possibility that there's a very crafty veteran player left on their team that hardly any of us suspect, but the odds of that seem far lower.

are u softing mafia in that last sentence?

I feel like you're just trying to get reactions just like Ayaya tried. Is it what I haven't done that makes me in your top choices?

I feel like you're just trying to get reactions just like Ayaya tried. Is it what I haven't done that makes me in your top choices?

your last minute vote on hayden without saying anything about it was weird af

I still think lynch Tardis
If he flips red lynch Ashtot
If he flips red as well lynch Daniel

Vig can shoot them too though.

I feel that if both Tardis and Ashtot were scum, Ashtot would try to flip the lynch onto Cad or some other inexperienced player

your last minute vote on hayden without saying anything about it was weird af

That vote was on a whim. All that mattered to me at the moment was getting my vote off Trundle, it looked like Tom was set to be lynched regardless.

are u softing mafia in that last sentence?

Absolutely not! Besides, I've been the object of much speculation today so I do not even fit the description of someone that "hardly any of us suspect" anymore. Ashtot is convinced I'm scum, remember? No, I was thinking more like Alexi. She's made some really good posts, she's aligned herself against Daniel (among others) whom I'm fairly certain is scum, but I still find her really hard to read. However, we have plenty of time to let our detectives investigate more people at night and uncover the truth about this.

@ Kevinnn - You haven't been quite as talkative as I'd have liked, which gives me less information to work with. Your vote on day 1 seemed a little odd to me, and I simply do not know much about your playstyle overall which automatically makes you harder to get a clear picture of. Furthermore, I feel like when Ayaya voted for you - And she was the ONLY one that did - She might have done so in a desperate way of saying "Look, we're clearly not on the same side, so if Kevinnn dies and flips scum I'm innocent!". Since I do not trust Ayaya, that just makes you look bad by proxy. It felt a little forced.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That vote was on a whim. All that mattered to me at the moment was getting my vote off Trundle, it looked like Tom was set to be lynched regardless.

If it looked like Tom was set to be lynched regardless, then why didn't you move your vote to Tom? The easiest explanation for this is because you knew he was Mafia and didn't want to turn against your own teammate.

If it looked like Tom was set to be lynched regardless, then why didn't you move your vote to Tom? The easiest explanation for this is because you knew he was Mafia and didn't want to turn against your own teammate.

No, if I was indeed scum, why wouldn't I have voted for Tom knowing the votes were certainly in his favour and that it'll blend with all the other votes on him? All I have for voting Heyden is that it was a last second whim vote.

Daniel you're not making any sense. Ayaya was actually one of the few that didn't jump on the Trundle BW and if she would've, then she would have been a lot more sus imo. That wasn't a pocket cause it's (at least imo) easy to see when Trundles town or mafia. Scum was in the Trundle bw, e.g. Tom. I'm pretty sure he switched off of Hayden so he'd blend in more. Ayaya didn't pile on either BW, while yes it was a waste of a vote but she also wasn't there iirc.

You're p known to make this drawn out and lengthy cases as scum but I've seen you as mafia so many times that I forgot if you actually even do this as town.

I tend to make long cases regardless of alignment(See BoI for my huge reads). I admit I tend to try and find something wrong with a person I believe is scum in every posts, hence why they're usually long.

I wouldn't say it's easy to see when Trundle is town or mafia when he was about to be lynched as JoaT lol

No not gonna use someone's religion as why they're scum nope

Why do you think I'm scum in every game you play with me?

Poor reasoning and the things you say sometimes. Like when you tunneled tom for being Sk in xeno.

So you think Aya and I are both scum? Then how do you feel about me making a case on her(when as scum I could just let Tardis be lynched and not bus her) and you think her defense and meta is scummy? Wouldn't you think it's stupid to put a teammate under bad light if I was scum?

Absolutely not! Besides, I've been the object of much speculation today so I do not even fit the description of someone that "hardly any of us suspect" anymore. Ashtot is convinced I'm scum, remember? No, I was thinking more like Alexi. She's made some really good posts, she's aligned herself against Daniel (among others) whom I'm fairly certain is scum, but I still find her really hard to read. However, we have plenty of time to let our detectives investigate more people at night and uncover the truth about this.

@ Kevinnn - You haven't been quite as talkative as I'd have liked, which gives me less information to work with. Your vote on day 1 seemed a little odd to me, and I simply do not know much about your playstyle overall which automatically makes you harder to get a clear picture of. Furthermore, I feel like when Ayaya voted for you - And she was the ONLY one that did - She might have done so in a desperate way of saying "Look, we're clearly not on the same side, so if Kevinnn dies and flips scum I'm innocent!". Since I do not trust Ayaya, that just makes you look bad by proxy. It felt a little forced.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're going to call out Kevin for this, what about ClamEatsCurry? I mean, it's literally Kevin's first game. I sucked completely my first game (actually the one you hosted) and even remember I was starting to look sus because I wasn't posting frequently. I think it's just something that comes with experience/playing more games. Which, brings me to my point about ClamEatsCurry. The silence is starting to become telling, especially since I've noticed him posting outside the cellar.
Definitely not reading off Kevin as town, don't get me wrong.

Also I'm honored, yet really confused, how you think I'm a crafty veteran player lmao. This is like my 7th game, js.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm I'm blind, you also listed ClamEatsCurry alongside Kevin so

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love coasting uvu

please stop

If you're going to call out Kevin for this, what about ClamEatsCurry? I mean, it's literally Kevin's first game. I sucked completely my first game (actually the one you hosted) and even remember I was starting to look sus because I wasn't posting frequently. I think it's just something that comes with experience/playing more games. Which, brings me to my point about ClamEatsCurry. The silence is starting to become telling, especially since I've noticed him posting outside the cellar.
Definitely not reading off Kevin as town, don't get me wrong.

Also I'm honored, yet really confused, how you think I'm a crafty veteran player lmao. This is like my 7th game, js.

To answer your first question, I did mention/call out Curry too:

I assume there's 4 Mafia members left, based on the kills made last night. Pretty sure that Tardis, Daniel, and Ayaya are all scum. The last person is harder to pinpoint, but Ashtot, Kevinnn, or possibly CURRY are my top choices. (In that order)

Secondly, don't sell yourself short. I do not think it's the amount of games that makes you a good Mafia player, but rather how much effort you put into it and how quickly you learn new things, correct your flaws, and learn to identify (and remove) your own 'tells' so people cannot read you well. You're definitely crafty! Also, Entropy has not played that many games either and yet I'd give her the MVP star for this game thus far.

So you think Aya and I are both scum?

Yes.

Then how do you feel about me making a case on her(when as scum I could just let Tardis be lynched and not bus her) and you think her defense and meta is scummy? Wouldn't you think it's stupid to put a teammate under bad light if I was scum?

I think you'd be more than capable of throwing her under the bus to make yourself look better. I am not underestimating you like some of the other players seem to be. Besides, aren't you always scum in pretty much every game we play together? ;)

no offense but why would you actually say this? Like...seriously?

because if i'm right and ayaya was scum it made sense to me that one reason she'd have to leave is because she can't lie during this time? i wasn't trying to be insensitive about it, it was harmless really.

This is really rude to say, at a time of religion none the less. Not calling it scummy but just saying that calling someone's time of worship a reason to be sus of them is really rude.

all i said was that you're forbidden from lying during ranadan?

cad please work on your reading comprehension because if you actually read my post you'd see that i'm just saying that it might b a factor as to why they had to drop out nothing more than that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i typoed Ramadan * sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

i thought ayaya was potential scum BEFORE their farewell post so don't try to pin this on me "using religion to see someone as scummy."

Back