• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

because if i'm right and ayaya was scum it made sense to me that one reason she'd have to leave is because she can't lie during this time? i wasn't trying to be insensitive about it, it was harmless really.

all i said was that you're forbidden from lying during ranadan?

cad please work on your reading comprehension because if you actually read my post you'd see that i'm just saying that it might b a factor as to why they had to drop out nothing more than that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i typoed Ramadan * sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

i thought ayaya was potential scum BEFORE their farewell post so don't try to pin this on me "using religion to see someone as scummy."
I did read your post, to me it looked insensitive, I am not saying you are scummy for saying what you did, it just seemed a bit rude to me.

So I had a novel typed up...hit preview to readit over...post timed out. ****ing kill me. Anyways, I'm going to rewrite it so hang on I'll post in a bit @Sataric and Alexi.

I'm having second thoughts about tardis.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just gonna follow my shepard

Well if Tardis is being set for a lynch shouldn't we ask him to claim so we don't scramble around again in the last 10 minutes?

Well if Tardis is being set for a lynch shouldn't we ask him to claim so we don't scramble around again in the last 10 minutes?

I endorse this idea wholeheartedly - Better now than waiting for the final minutes of the day, forcing us to make a rushed decision.

oh s***

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tardis did you shoot anyone last night?

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly if Tardis was vig, he would've shot but idfk

Vigilante is a fairly common safe-claim given to Mafia and I have a hard time believing it, but if you guys prefer we could start with lynching Daniel - It might be a safer choice for today, and Tardis could then prove themselves by shooting a target that we've agreed to. I would suggest Ayaya.

Vigilante is a fairly common safe-claim given to Mafia and I have a hard time believing it, but if you guys prefer we could start with lynching Daniel - It might be a safer choice for today, and Tardis could then prove themselves by shooting a target that we've agreed to. I would suggest Ayaya.

Ayaya? Isn't she getting a replacement? I'm pretty sure that's kind of void until Minties finds a replacement, but idk.

Should we wait for replacement to come into play because if she can't get one in then we waste a shot on a mod kill

Back