• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I don't recall you saying anything about him after early day two, and you were argueing that he could have been changing his meta

Could just be the sleep weakness

Mafia KP tonight had to be on Ashtot and Crys. The "vigs" actions further prove to me that there is no mafia roleblocker

mmmm I actually don't think it's ashton I think it's alexi

ok I'm really starting to be convinced this is t v t

the reason why I think sataric is town is because he was one of the first to confirm my suspicions of tom were on the right track, at a time where nobody was really paying him any attention he could've just said something like "oh I'll look at him later i gtg" similar reason why I townread sarasa because she said something along the same lines

the reason I think ashtons town is because effort and there's way easier targets to go after than sataric rn

blue yonder where u @ fam

ay

Sorry about not replying, I was organizing cards with my dad for 3 hours and he went out for a smoke so I only had 5 minutes to catch up on 20 pages or so. We finished organizing them so I am back for good.
I was hit but healed by a doctor, so thank you doctor, Ash I am believing its you since I dont think Trundle would use his heal on me since he wanted entropy protected and I dont think mafia doc would waste a heal on me.

Sorry about not replying, I was organizing cards with my dad for 3 hours and he went out for a smoke so I only had 5 minutes to catch up on 20 pages or so. We finished organizing them so I am back for good.
I was hit but healed by a doctor, so thank you doctor, Ash I am believing its you since I dont think Trundle would use his heal on me since he wanted entropy protected and I dont think mafia doc would waste a heal on me.
I'd like to lynch Mafia, and I think the possibility of Cadbbery being Mafia is high, so yeah I want to lynch them. I was stating that regardless of the flip, we at least gain some information either way. I'm not sure what you're getting at.
Rather interesting considering Ashtot's thoughts on you. You've earned my vote today. You would have survived a maximum of one more day anyway assuming that Tardis would be lynched today, and you're capitalizing on the oppertunity that the lack of an Ashtot will provided.
I suppose that its possible that the mafia doctor could have protected you as town, but what would be the point to it. It would end with you being sussed rather than Tardis, and mafia having effectively lost a kill on a town member while definitively confirming a vig. It would be detrimental to the mafia goal

Some of you would also be asking: "What is the mafia motive for Cadbberry to claim protected?" Simple. If she didn't claim protected, Tardis's shot would have been confirmed through the lynch, and she would have had to been protected by the mafia doctor, making her confirmed scum for the next day. While claiming protected gave Tardis confirmability, she was probably thinking that it would confirm her as town as well, allowing the scum team to survive longer, rather than her being dead in two days.

I highly doubt that there is a second vig, or a second veteran. I see no motive for Trundle to have protected you either. Ashtot I have already explained

This leads considerable weight to my first scum team pick of Sataric/Clam/Cad, being with shiida or kevinnn as well, rather than my second possibility for if Tardis was scum of Oath and Tardis

Rather interesting considering Ashtot's thoughts on you. You've earned my vote today. You would have survived a maximum of one more day anyway assuming that Tardis would be lynched today, and you're capitalizing on the oppertunity that the lack of an Ashtot will provided.
I suppose that its possible that the mafia doctor could have protected you as town, but what would be the point to it. It would end with you being sussed rather than Tardis, and mafia having effectively lost a kill on a town member while definitively confirming a vig. It would be detrimental to the mafia goal
That was days ago and if the doc had left a freaking will we would know. I dont know who saved me, all I know is that I am alive!

This is Ashtot's most recent reads post
Here is an updated reads list:

Alexi
ClamEatsCurry
Cory
Cadbberry
Call Me Daniel
Jacob - Keith Shadis (Townie) - Killed Night One
Entropy
Bango/Crys
Tardis2016
Dolby
Heyden
taesaek
BingoTheElf
Ashtot
Sataric
Ayaya
Tom - Reiner Braun (1-shot Mafia Strongman) - Lynched Day One
Kevinnn
Arstotzkan - Petra Ral (Townie) - Killed Night One
Wild Blue Yonder
Shiida

- - - Post Merge - - -

Entropy, I would like to know your predictions on the scum team

This is Ashtot's most recent reads post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Entropy, I would like to know your predictions on the scum team

I'm just gonna post my will and I want everyone else to post theirs as well.

Since Ashton didn't leave a will, we don't know who he healed - But I am of the impression that it's highly unlikely to have been you, considering he didn't town-read you that strongly and you're not the most likely person to get targeted by Mafia either way based on your contributions and the heat you've been earning in the thread.

I agree with this entirely. It just doesn't really add up. Far more likely that the Mafia kills were sent in for Ashton and Crys, though I am a little bit unsure of why Ashton would have been picked off. He was considered scummy or at least not a strong town-lean by some of us, and not on the right track with some of his suspicions. Also, his fairly aggressive playstyle didn't exactly scream out Doctor to me. Maybe he was killed just to frame me as he was pretty adamant that I was scum for a while.

Also, @ Dolby - I don't know why you'd pair me with Cadbberry in any way when I was vastly suspicious of her until that Mod-question came around. Furthermore, she seemed truly legitimately upset in the post she made here:

You don't trust me, what do you need me to claim too so we can stop hunting town, not that you would even believe me because of your one track mind?!! Sorry I was proved wrong, for Christ sake I don't know what you want me to say about everything?! I am not the only Damn person who said no and then thought it was possible!

She really has not added much value to town this game, which does scream out of scum-potential, but I was not convinced of her guilt because of the two previously mentioned reasons. Furthermore, there is a slight slight possibility of a second doctor out there on the Town team, but even so I don't see why anyone on the town side would choose to save Cadbberry really..? There are far better targets to select for your heal/save. I think we need to lynch her today.

sorry i don't have time for really in depth reads, so there won't be quotes or anything but hey its better than nothing:

my top scumread:
chrys - shes reminding me a LOT of trump maf where her reads are kinda weak/contradictory (i mentioned this earlier in the game on d1) along with how shes passive but only aggro when it comes to defending herself. none of her cases really seem genuine along with her constant "omg stop tunneling!!" reminds me exactly of what tom was doing when i was pushing him.

i don't really care about her justification of the voting ashton on d1, it was scummy af and extremely hypocritical

pls lynch her d3

scumleans:
oath - way too buddy buddy with me/others along with ayaya's behavior
tardis - i don't like his vig claim, i wouldn't trust him if he says there's a roleblocker and his action is blocked
wild blue yonder - started off the game really strong and has faded away since. seems experienced but now says they're confused about the way the game is played although theres everything that you really need to know in the op, i feel like they're playing the *confused newbie* when they can't really play that card lol
shiida - this is kind of a gut feeling idk man i don't trust it that much though so don't take my word on this one entirely but it has to do with their appearances in the thread, my only issue w/ it is jacobs death tho

townleans:

ashtot - i think going after sataric was something that mafia wouldn't really do, esp while everyone tunneled daniel. hes kinda less predictable as scum though so its definitely not a strong read, if i had to put a number on it it'd be 57%
crys - i'm less sure about this tbh
taesaek - theres something blunt about his posts that i usually TR him for, while that's less present this game theres still hints of it but i trust his claim over tardis'
sataric - tbh i just don't see him making the kills that were made n1???

townreads:
dolby - meta
trundle - meta
hayden - meta
miharu - judging by effort put forth + jacobs death, i feel like she would've simply asked for someone else to die

null:
clam - i can never read him i'm sorry idk why
kevin - that last min hayden vote makes me feel weird
cad - ???? d1/early d2 i thought she was towny and then now their constant defensiveness without focusing on the real objective (i.e. lynching scum) makes her stay in null

idfk:
cory gets his own category cuz if hes town like idfk what hes doing[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the remaining scum are within this list;
Alexi
Clam
Caddberry
Sataric
Oath
Blue

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alexi, Oath, Caddberry, Clam I'd like to assume

Want a claim out of me? Lets just stop wasting time town hunting, like I said before you aren't going to believe me because that's what I spent the entire day yesterday defending and here I am on everyone's scum list still. I have been the same role for three games and I tried to change my play style but now that makes me scum. I am Franz Kefka a Vanilla townie. I dont know who saved me, it could have been mafia trying to waste a Vig shot and get me lynched or could have been Ash believing I was town lean, 2nd doc, Trundle, I dont know! But I am a townie trying to use my voice to defend my self and my vote to get the scum, thats all I can say.

UNLESS Taesaek is lying to us and his 'shot' was actually KP but I highly doubt it

- - - Post Merge - - -

post merge breaker ://

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay w/e if we're not lynching Cad, I say Alexi, Oath or Clam

Want a claim out of me? Lets just stop wasting time town hunting, like I said before you aren't going to believe me because that's what I spent the entire day yesterday defending and here I am on everyone's scum list still. I have been the same role for three games and I tried to change my play style but now that makes me scum. I am Franz Kefka a Vanilla townie. I dont know who saved me, it could have been mafia trying to waste a Vig shot and get me lynched or could have been Ash believing I was town lean, 2nd doc, Trundle, I dont know! But I am a townie trying to use my voice to defend my self and my vote to get the scum, thats all I can say.

post your will if you're town

Dolby said:
Meta has fallen
Meta hath failed us

I stg, Sarasa and Trundle were acting so scumlike

I fully expect to die tonight. I'm one of the stronger town and I'm widely town read, I'm one of the least likely solid town to be protected and I honestly doubt that they're doubling entropy, not at this stage. If I'm not killed, then good, because day three is normally when things start to get clear for me (2/3 surviving scum correct in Smash and GOT)

Alexi- I also don't like your opinion that you would be a mafia target with your play at this stage of the game. Exaggerating your importance. Though you were attacked by Sataric. I want to know why you are townreading someone who claimed Day One higher than someone who was rolechecked. One of the last to jump onto Tom, which I find Highly suspicious since your vote was on Ashtot before, like you were trying to prove your town by: "I voted for scum in the end, so I'm town". However, you're following your town meta, and most of what I stated above can also be signs of poor town play
ClamEatsCurry-Still waiting for your reads, Alexi said that you were following your town meta. I highly disagree. Your lack of contributions astounds me, and I think that Sataric is bussing you. Your case of Tardis doesn't say anything, is very weak, focusing on the claim, and is highly unnecessary given that they're either going to be confirmed town or confirmed scum tomorrow. I feel like it was designed to not say anything about your teammates.
Cory- I follow what Entropy has to say about you, you are a strong town lean for me and you are following town meta.
Cadbberry-Filtering herself, the vote for Hayden, etc. You want to know the reasons behind peoples votes, instead of acting emotionally to criticism. I personally feel like you're being bussed by your teammates. You were desperately expressing your support for the Daniel lynch to furthur scum agenda
Entropy- I'm town reading you but fgs, make some cases and put effort into them
Crys-Please never ask me to make a read on Crys. The only way to do that accurately is through POE and Cop Checks
Tardis-If there is only one vig, I am confident that it is Taesaek, I am more confident in my other scumreads than with Tardis, and honestly here Cad case was just bad. Cad is one of my top scumreads though, so I'm willing to back off of Tardis
Hayden-While your Day One metas specifically are similar as town and scum, I feel far more comfortable townreading you now as you're approaching the game rationally with actual contributions, rather than a half mix of undue emotion and a half mix of unnecessary questions
Taesaek-If there's one vig, I am confident that it is tae. As scum, with no risk of being lynched in sight, there is no reason for him to claim a directly testable role in thread. I also liked their reaction to my test
Trundle-TBH, I was only town leaning him, because I thought that his claim could be fake, before I remembered Sataric's attempts to lynch him on Day One and how large the lynch wagon was. His inspection makes sense, and I can see him not being blocked with the Jacob kill
Ashtot- Townleaning for the exact same reasons that I townlean Hayden. Would also like to point out to Entropy that your arguement of Ashtot possibly changing his meta applies to everybody
Sataric-I've already explained why I was initially red-reading him, similarities in play as scum. He used my suspicions as justification for his push on Trundle, just like in the Siren's Call. To many people are to trusting of him, and wild is right. While Sataric is normally pretty preachy, he has been patronizing. I don't like how he misrepresented Ashtot and took a swing at me for "manipulating him". He hasn't put any effort really into the game since the Trundle push, besides his defense towards Ashtot. He was acting like an cornered bear
Oath2theorder-Null, but I hope that this can be turned into a townlean
Kevinnn-Just don't know
Wild-One of the first to switch to Tom(though I contend that the meta used in my case was valid) and generally seems pro-town
Shiida-Don't know enough about their meta
Miharu-Most of the stuff that they're doing seems townish

I think that all of the scum lie on this list. Top is what I feel is more likely, not necessarily a higher scumread
Caddberry
ClamEatsCurry
Sataric
Kevinnn
Alexi
Tardis
Oath2order/Crys/Shiida

I am confident that there is one scum in the Clam/Kevinnn group and that they are being bussed by their teammates

At this point, I'm honestly willing to write off Alexi as being poor town this game. I am highly confident that the top three people are scum, the only reason that Cad is above Clam is that I can't get a good read on Kevin. Someone in the neutral pool is being scum with them. I'm leaning towards Crys or Shiida given that Sataric stated a sus on oath2order.

These reads were finished 2 and a half hours before the day post and do not account for any posts made during that time interval before the day post
This is my last post for the night

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if it wasn't clear, this is my will

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sataric, Cadbberry, where are your wills?

post your will if you're town
Here is my will-
Trundle/Bingo
taesaek
Entropy
Dolby
Tardis2016
Miharu
Kevinnn
Wild Blue Yonder
Oath
Alexi
Ashtot
Cory
Heyden
Shiida
Crys/Bango
Sataric
ClamEatsCurry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Short and sweet, sorry for no detailing

Here is my will-
Trundle/Bingo
taesaek
Entropy
Dolby
Tardis2016
Miharu
Kevinnn
Wild Blue Yonder
Oath
Alexi
Ashtot
Cory
Heyden
Shiida
Crys/Bango
Sataric
ClamEatsCurry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Short and sweet, sorry for no detailing

Dolby has valid reasoning which I'll respond to, why do you think I'm scum?

Dolby has valid reasoning which I'll respond to, why do you think I'm scum?

You have been unusually quiet, your posts are nothing but filler which is unlike your other games which you seemed at least competent to make a good read list on someone. This game you just say it got deleted and never posted anything or a follow up to it, a summery. You went from null to scum for me with your activity

Dolby said:
ClamEatsCurry-Still waiting for your reads, Alexi said that you were following your town meta. I highly disagree. Your lack of contributions astounds me, and I think that Sataric is bussing you. Your case of Tardis doesn't say anything, is very weak, focusing on the claim, and is highly unnecessary given that they're either going to be confirmed town or confirmed scum tomorrow. I feel like it was designed to not say anything about your teammates.

I've had a hard time putting in effort for this game, I'll save the wifom though. Tardis's claim I didn't believe, and I promised a post, and the one I was making that got deleted was completely void once Daniel flipped Vet, and even more so now that Ashton flipped Doc and Tardis is mostly confirmed town now. Though now that I do have that information, I can make a different one. Sataric I'll look into, I hadn't looked into him a lot which probably isn't going to help me here.

Cadbberry said:
You have been unusually quiet, your posts are nothing but filler which is unlike your other games which you seemed at least competent to make a good read list on someone. This game you just say it got deleted and never posted anything or a follow up to it, a summery. You went from null to scum for me with your activity

Unusually quiet? I've always been quiet. Granted I'm working on trying to correct that, but meta talk isn't really my thing and the first couple days is a lot of meta talk I've noticed. So I don't have much to add during those phases. The post getting deleted I addressed in Dolby's part. So the only reason you're scum reading me is activity and filer posts?

Back