• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I've had a hard time putting in effort for this game, I'll save the wifom though. Tardis's claim I didn't believe, and I promised a post, and the one I was making that got deleted was completely void once Daniel flipped Vet, and even more so now that Ashton flipped Doc and Tardis is mostly confirmed town now. Though now that I do have that information, I can make a different one. Sataric I'll look into, I hadn't looked into him a lot which probably isn't going to help me here.

Unusually quiet? I've always been quiet. Granted I'm working on trying to correct that, but meta talk isn't really my thing and the first couple days is a lot of meta talk I've noticed. So I don't have much to add during those phases. The post getting deleted I addressed in Dolby's part. So the only reason you're scum reading me is activity and filer posts?

Compared to your past games you seem to just be acting unusual, you are quiet but not this way, you come back with strong posts but not in this game.

I'm sending in my vote for Cadbberry.

@ Dolby - My town meta and my scum meta is more or less identical - Although I do keep things slightly varied from game to game. So although I applaud the amount of effort you put into pulling that quote from the Siren's game and I totally get what you're trying to say with it - There are similarities - I think that just proves my point. Or, at the very least, it will do so after the game is over and you can see I'm town.

I didn't submit a will because I woke up in time to make a final post instead, for a change. I was not sure I'd make it through the night anyways so I just threw it all out there in the open. This is what I wrote just prior to the night ending, in case you skipped over it:

It's in the middle of the night for me but I want to write a final post before this night phase ends, as I have not written a will.

The focus regarding D3's lynch should be almost entirely revolving around the Vigilante claims, since it is a prime opportunity to catch someone in the act of lying. The focus should probably be on Tardis/Kirby, but Tae or Trundle should not be written off. They all have the power to 'prove themselves' now by making posts about whom they put their bullet in a few minutes before the day post comes up and if they waste the opportunity it'd be a huge red flag. Note that Vig is the easiest claim you can make as Mafia, since both of them kill at night, so if they hit town and claim to have tried their best, be highly skeptical.

Not too sure if I have been at the top of my game this time around, so take my reads with a grain of salt ( ;) ) but I want to make a couple of quick notes.

People who more than likely are town:
Trundle (if his claim adds up in the long run), Taesaek (Seems very likely to be Vig because he was a little uncomfortable when Trundle claimed JoaT, likely because he was not sure how many town killing roles would be in the mixture), Dolby (Town-Meta adds up), Entropy (Primarily for the Tom lynch), and Miharu (This one's more of a gut feeling).

People who I only have a minimum or minor suspicion of would be:
Cory (Some of his reads and posts seemed a little off to me BUT in general he seems to have Town's best interested at heart), Shiida (It's just the impression I've got through-out the game, and Cadbberry (People will likely not agree with me on this one because they've been rather scummy - I've seen it too - But I reckon they're probably just new and will turn out to be innocent in the end.)

People I just cannot place, for better or worse:
Alexi/Chrys (I don't think her meta adds up but some of her posts are very solid. Furthermore, she has defended me quite severly when she didn't need to do so.) Wild Blue Yonder (I town-read them early game, but now it's slowly shifting to a scum-lean) Heyden (Troll of the year) and Crys (Voted for Tom pretty early but has also made some very obscure reads so far)

People whom I largely suspect and I feel we need to take a much closer look at is:
Tardis/Kirby (Self-explanatory), Oath2Order (Mostly due to the fact that Ayaya was not at all playing like her usual Town Meta - I cannot stress how many bad vibes I got from her), Curry (Sorry mate, but I just have this feeling you're not to be trusted!), Kevinnn (Refused to vote for Tom, not eager to vote for Tardis, quite happy to vote for Daniel..) and Ashtot (I find him hard to read but essentially he's been way off about almost everything in the game so far, and tried to actively steer the lynches in the wrong directions I think).

Obviously my opinion on Cadbberry has changed since then, as I don't think the Doctor save adds up. I explained this better in a previous post just a few pages back. Also, I think it's worth noting that I have some similar scum-reads as you, and some in common with Entropy. We all mention Alexi, we all mention Tardis, and now we're all in agreement on Cadbberry. Just something to keep in mind. More than likely we're on to something.

Like I said before I don't think Ashtot would've protected cad..

anyways here's my will

Well I?m gonna admit once again my town play has been absolutely horrible this game, and tbh I don?t think mafia is gonna waste a kill on me since I?m already sus to some of you, but just in case please take these reads into consideration.

I was entirely wrong about Daniel and most of my reads day 2, and based on the discussion after he flipped blue, a lot of my reads have changed.

Scumreads:
Cadbberry ? she?s only popping in the thread to defend herself, has given no reads besides listing names as colors. Going through her posts she hasn?t done anything that makes her town, it?s just a bunch of hayden x tom explanations and defending herself, and once again that "townslip" is just, no. I don't believe it. If this continues day 3 please lynch.
ClamEatsCurry - Either lynch him or cadbberry. I was more inclined to think he was following his town meta but actually going back today on his past games, he?s not. He gives no reactions to any of the deaths and it?s scummy af.

Scumleans:
Sataric ? I really thought sataric was town based on going through his previous games but I think I?m missing something here. Meta aside, he has given some pretty good thoughts, but it could just be a really good defense. with Daniel flipping blue and he had Sataric as a scumread, I'm thinking Daniel might've been onto something - don?t let him slide by this game.
Kevinnn ? it?s his first game and honestly he could just be a townie. Most of my posts towards him were just pushing him to post more, give his thoughts, but what really makes no sense to me is why he thought I was suspicious for voting Ashtot, then didn?t anymore once I put ashtot as a town lean/null. Kevin has ashtot as sus as well so wtf is going on here? Idk.
Wild Blue Yonder - Initially a town lean but their quietness in the thread recently has me questioning if this is really true.
Tardis2016 ? Not really believing his vig claim, but I didn?t believe Daniels either and look how that turned out. Based on if he can prove who he shot, this might change (see below on tae and trundle). The only town-lean thing he has done this game is post his reads before Daniel was lynched but like, he?s ignoring what?s going on currently ?? Idk all I know is if we only have 1 vig and a JoAT, believe tae over him.
Shiida ? I believed her claim until now. What?s interesting is that she posted saying ?should?ve stuck to a tardis lynch? or something like that, tbh I don?t have time to find the post but it?s almost like she knew that Daniel was going to flip town. Don?t write her off as town that easily.

Null:
Ashtot ? back to being completely null for me. I might?ve been onto something day 1 but I?m not entirely sure. His recent quietness in the thread is starting to become suspicious but don?t scumread him for it just yet.
Oath2Order - the only thing I gotta say about oath is the vote on Daniel. I doubt he caught up with the thread within that time, and I really just don't know what to think atm.
Crys ? I had crys as a townlean but with her recent posting, and no this isn?t an OMGUS, I just really don?t know what to think of her.
Heyden ? tbh I don?t know about Hayden. He clearly stated he wanted a Tom lynch day 1 and just like entropy I don?t think he would be all for lynching his scumbuddy, especially a very vital one, but don?t write him off as town too easily. It could?ve been a last minute hope to save himself.

Townleans:
Entropy
Dolby
Miharu
Cory

Townreads:
Bingo/Trundle
taesaek

These two go hand in hand. If tae can confirm his vig shot, and depending on what trundle does, don?t believe tardis? claim because I highly doubt we have two vigs and a JoAT.

Chrystina said:
ClamEatsCurry - Either lynch him or cadbberry. I was more inclined to think he was following his town meta but actually going back today on his past games, he’s not. He gives no reactions to any of the deaths and it’s scummy af.

ClamEatsCurry said:
So if all claims were true, there should be 4 kills tonight. Tardis claims to have shot Cad, Ashton died as Doc, Crys was killed, and then there's a missing kill along with Cad. So a kill had to overlap, or there had to somehow be two saves between the mafia doc and town doc (but Ashton didn't write who he healed in his will >_>). Since I guess Ashton can't reveal game info in his goodbye post (which he made already anyway), is it possible he healed one of the mafia kills but it's not in his will and we can't see it? That begs the question, if anyone that isn't Cad can confirm they were hit but didn't die we would find our extra shot if all claims were true and who one of the docs would've had to have healed. So in my opinion there are 3 possibilities here on the missing KP:
-Tardis is lying and never shot Cad, therefore only having a KP of 3 last night and mafia overlapped Tae's kill, or Ashton saved their 2nd kill
-Tardis is telling the truth, Cad was shot but healed by a doc, and mafia overlapped Tae's kill
-Tardis is telling the truth, actually shot Cad and mafia doctor saved her, and Ashton saved whoever else was shot last night

I may be missing possibilities but those seem like the three most likely in my opinion, assuming that mafia has a doctor.

ClamEatsCurry said:
Hey everyone, I apologize for the lack of posting. I've had a terrible week and haven't had motivation to do much of anything lately...that said I'll try and give my thoughts on the night kills.

First of all I have a couple questions since I still don't think I fully understand, but how exactly is KP calculated? I know it's number of mafia/2 rounded up but it sounds like to me that if the Godfather exists they get an extra KP there alone? So like does a team of 4 mafia with a GF alive get a KP of 3 or 2? I don't think I fully understand how KP works yet.

As for what I think of the night kills:
Kat: This feels like such an off base kill. Like, I think the mafia killed Kat to throw us off our trail. Kat hadn't really done much this game, even in her own opinion, so the fact that she was killed makes me think it was more of a diversion kill. In her will Kat says her sus reads are Daniel, Heyden, Jacob and Tardis. We now know that Jacob was confirmed town, but I'm keeping these other three in mind.

Jacob: This feels like a frame kill to me and actually makes me town read Trundle more. I was a bit unsure when I made my brief reads list but this kill and his JoAT claim, which I believe, make me town read Trundle now. The question then is, who would want to frame Trundle for killing Jacob at night? I have a feeling one of the people who pushed for a Trundle lynch hides scum in the mix.

One of the people who called Trundle scum and even had a vote on him at the end of Day 1 was Tardis, who was also one of Kat's sus reads. While I started to town read Tardis, I'm going to go back and look at his posts again to see if my viewpoint changes again.

I hope this is somewhat contributive. When I start to not feel like **** I promise I'll do my best to be a much more active poster.
lol

hi, just read back. i wasn't shot last night in case anyone cares.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so does tardis' claim check out? (i saw the mafia doc posts. it would also be an easy way to frame tardis cuz of people like me who were fully behind a tardis lynch) bc it looks like ppl are voting for cad which i also support. ill assume u guys got it figured out then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so does tardis' claim check out? (i saw the mafia doc posts. it would also be an easy way to frame tardis cuz of people like me who were fully behind a tardis lynch) bc it looks like ppl are voting for cad which i also support. ill assume u guys got it figured out then?

this is only assuming that they have a doctor though, which i'm still iffy about.

who are your scum reads? besides tardis and cadbberry?

more specifically, did you send in a will last night?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cad claimed protected, and I see absolutely no reason that town would protect her, and I've explained why a protection by mafia on a town-aligned Cad is detrimental to the mafia

this is only assuming that they have a doctor though, which i'm still iffy about.

who are your scum reads? besides tardis and cadbberry?

more specifically, did you send in a will last night?

Nope, I didn't write a will. Do you mind waiting til I get home? I'm in the car rn to drop some forms off at school for next year. I shouldn't be long. I'll do a complete town-scum read list.

Why I suspect Sataric

As I said earlier, you used me to forward your push against Trundle, just like in The Siren's Call when you used Karla to forward your push against Superpenguin.
Vigilante is a fairly common safe-claim given to Mafia and I have a hard time believing it, but if you guys prefer we could start with lynching Daniel - It might be a safer choice for today, and Tardis could then prove themselves by shooting a target that we've agreed to. I would suggest Ayaya.

This is just wrong, one, I doubt that mafia were given safeclaims this game tbh, two, there is no reason that Tardis would claim a directly testable role when they could have claimed detective or veteran
Or, more likely, Tardis/Kirby is lying. If Cad was indeed hit by Tardis as a Vigilante, and saved by the Mafia Doctor, that would mean that a Mafia kill is missing as well if we assume that Mafia hit Crys but Tae (as Town) hit Ashtot. What are the odds of two saves in one night, honestly? Very small.

Mafia has 2 KP. We had 2 Vig claims. Therefore, there should have been 4 kills. There is only 2.

I'd like to apologize to Ashtot for thinking he was shady. It was Town Vs Town after all. I'm sorry to see you didn't leave a will because it would have been very important for us to know if you saved someone.

You ignore the possibility for the mafia KP crossing over with Taesaek's shot, and for your theory to work, you're ignoring that Cadbberry as scum would likely have been protected by the mafia doctor

I'm not sure I agree. It would make our lives easier in figuring out who's lying and who's being honest - No doubts about that. But Trundle should still have his Doc powers and using them might be a wiser decision tonight. If our Vig(s) use the shot - Which they have promised to do - They would essentially turn into regular townies afterwards and thus might not be the first priority for Mafia to hit. Trundle could be in danger, as could you or Entropy whom have earned much of the towns trust. I think healing one of you three is wiser, personally. But it's not my call to make.
Now I'm honestly wondering why none of us three were killed. Maybe you were directly trying to manipulate the doc to protect us while killing unexpected targets to preserve KP
Hold the friggin' phone! Jumping on the Trundle wagon? That's a false accusation. I was the first person that voted for him. Maybe I was not the first person that found him suspicious, but I think I was the first to make a serious analysis of his posts in detail and put together a case against him. When you then drew pretty much the exact same conclusions as me in a post you made just a short while later (Less than an hour, though you would have had time to read what I had written by then - But you made no mention of having read my post when you wrote yours) I figured that it we both drew the same conclusions, that seriously reduced the risks of me being wrong. Hence I was more confident in putting my vote down. But implying that I somehow didn't draw my own conclusions about whom to vote for and just jumped on some wagon is nothing short of a lie, and it seems that your minion Ashtot is parroting it as if it was fact. Bah.

This is an emotional accusation, which is unlike Sataric. I don't like how you subtly suggest that I am manipulating town, this is not how you respond to criticism, as well as doing OMGUS, which you do again with Ashtot in the post merge.
It's not a direct contradiction - I'm not scum so reading me as such would be strange, and I didn't expect to be a top candidate to anybody. However, I was puzzled to see my name as green on almost everyone's lists super early on instead of just null, as I really didn't have much of a chance to prove myself yet when those lists started to appear. I "turn" on you not because you come at me, but because you come at me with weak arguments and only after other people first start bouncing around my name. It seems like a fairly decent move if you'd be scum, seeing as you might feel that you'll get enough support after I log off and go to bed to carry out a lynch for me, thus saving your scum-mates which is probably among the other names people - Including myself - have mentioned. You'd eliminate an above-average Town player and you'd keep your scum team intact for one more night.

Still, I would like to hear other people's opinion on Ashtot - It'd be embarrassing if this turns out to be a Town Vs Town and the scum is just sitting back eating popcorn right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, it's entirely possible that Ashtot is just bad. It has happened before..

As I said in my will, here you act like a cornered bear and you are generally fairly individualistic with your suspicions in non-PM games I feel. And the following post rubs me wrong. You critizised me for a false accuation (which I had admittadly stated poorly) yet you do the same to Ashtot when he was the first to state any suspicion of you
Your reasoning is not just incorrect to me. It's incorrect in general, since I am town. However, the odds of us being in a Town Vs Town situation is increasingly more likely with each post we both so stubbornly make, and it's sort of derailing the thread which is bad news.

You seem very convinced that I'm scum, and I definitely scum-read you myself (but I cannot say that I'm 100% certain) and I will not spend more time trying to convince you of my innocence by arguing with you directly; Rather, I'll try to prove it with my actions. That said, you cannot fairly hold my timezone against me - The reasoning behind my vote Day 1 was the best I could do at the time, I feel. Soon I'll be off to bed again and when I wake up there will likely be 20 pages of stuff to go through. Please understand that this is a very unfortunate scenario for me to be in.

You can keep your vote on me if you must. However, I strongly encourage the rest of you to pick someone else to focus your attention on, as I am innocent, and I believe that if you just give me the chance I will be able to prove this further down the line.

You scumread him and state that this is TvT. That's just bad play

In scummies mafia, even though you were busy at times, you still compiled a decent post of people who you thought were possibly scum with reasoning
Scummies said:
Some of my reads:

Dolby - Read above post.

Karla - Not playing like they normally would at all. Blames this on the role they've been given. That is either true, or they're making something up just so they can skim by. Definitely smart enough to take full advantage of the strange setup and use it to their advantage. What could a role like Natty the Observer be limited to/allowed to do? Maybe they're not allowed to make a proper case? Maybe they can only post one sentence at a time? Maybe they must include smileys sometimes? Or maybe Karla just looked at the way Natty posted in the previous ObsChat and mimicked that meanwhile he's actually scum.

Minties - Your name has to go here because you're too scary to be overlooked. I get a feeling you might be town, because you display a large degree of anger, which you commonly do when town as a collective is acting stupid. However, you could just be hiding behind a false layer of anger to hide your true scummy nature. Please don't kill me.

Trundle - Definitely not confirmed town.

Call me Daniel - Some scummy vibes in the air. However, feels like you are trying harder to be overlooked and to stay out of the spotlight compared to last game, whilst still frequently posting. This could either be because you've decided to try harder this time around, or because you're alignment is different.

I have seen no reason to be suspicious of M3ow_ or Ayaya so far. Kit was acting odd before the game was fully confirmed to be crazy so their claim about that being a necessity for their role somehow makes sense, but this doesn't prove that they are town. Llamas is too quiet and was more previously when town-aligned.
Yet the most reasoning that you have provided for scumreading someone (minus your regurgitation of what entropy and I said about Cadbberry) is in your defense towards Ashtot.
Also, @ Dolby - I don't know why you'd pair me with Cadbberry in any way when I was vastly suspicious of her until that Mod-question came around. Furthermore, she seemed truly legitimately upset in the post she made here:
You really are exaggerating your importance to the town, and I find it interesting that throughout the game you have been exaggerating your suspicion on Cadbberry
That in combination with being very eager to turn someone's slight suspicions against someone into something far larger, which you have done multiple times now with both me and also Cadbberry (and maybe more) is something I definitely find scummy.

Right now I'd say that you're right up there with the people we should consider lynching for today. For me, it's between you or Tardis, with probably Ayaya in pursuit. Cadbberry is not a terrible idea, but as I said before, I was far more suspicious of her prior to her question for Minties.
Furthermore, I think there's a chance you might be right about your suspicions on both Ayaya and Cadbberry, both of which you called out in post #464. Ayaya's been trying to stir a couple of pots already in this game and yet is making long and fairly detailed cases against a bunch of people, most of which seem vague at best. My suspicion for Cadbberry is harder to put into words but there's been multiple times already that something they've said just strikes me as scummy. (I get that from Daniel too.) It's important to note that niether Ayaya nor Cadbberry actually voted to have Tom lynched either.[/QUOTE]

The lack of detail astounds me and you gradually began to back off Caddberry, until she was no longer in your scumreads
I assume there's 4 Mafia members left, based on the kills made last night. Pretty sure that Tardis, Daniel, and Ayaya are all scum. The last person is harder to pinpoint, but Ashtot, Kevinnn, or possibly Curry are my top choices. (In that order) There is also a possibility that there's a very crafty veteran player left on their team that hardly any of us suspect, but the odds of that seem far lower.
Until she was outside your scumreads. You then proceeded to get a townread on her through Tardis's failed shot by, as I said before, ignoring the likely possibility of Tae's shot and the mafia KP crossing over on Ashtot. I think that you are bussing one of the last two, oath, through Ayaya, could still be mafia, but I feel like that is less likely.
People who I only have a minimum or minor suspicion of would be:
Cory (Some of his reads and posts seemed a little off to me BUT in general he seems to have Town's best interested at heart), Shiida (It's just the impression I've got through-out the game, and Cadbberry (People will likely not agree with me on this one because they've been rather scummy - I've seen it too - But I reckon they're probably just new and will turn out to be innocent in the end.)
And again, you gradually backed off of her when her lynch had little support (possibly trying to make yourself look good through a Day One sus) to slowly backing off of her when you realized that Tardis was going to be the lynch victim if you were crafty, and again, you ignored the likely possibility of Tae's shot and the mafia KP crossing over

Note, I do not want a Sataric lynch today when Cadbberry is pretty much confirmed scum, but I would prefer one tomorrow.

I would also like you to note him Day Two suspicions of Tardis, Daniel, and Ayaya as being "all scum." Minor suspicions on Ashtot, Kevinnn, and Curry, Tardis is confirmed, Daniel and Ashtot are dead town.

Again, I think that we have a Sataric/Cadberry/Clam team. I will explain how Clam fits into all of this when I get home

just gonna copy and paste the player list in op

orange is scum lean right? ill use yellowish orange as in between scum and town (i dont wanna say im null on them b/c im not sure if what i think about them qualifies as null).

01. Alexi/Chrystina (more town than scum; the scum vibe is probably from all of crys' antics so BUT AT THE SAME TIME i feel that crys' death was to frame alexi so thats another thing im keeping in mind. thats why im struggling to decide)
02. ClamEatsCurry (at first i thought u were kinda scummy. so i dont want to forget that...but at the same time u havent done enough to be a total scum lean.)
03. Cory
04. Cadbberry
07. Entropy
09. Tardis2016/KirbyStarship (i keep changing my mind about him. i mean, my concern is that he really is scum and he knows hes going to die so hes trying to get a cad lynch since that's easiest..like going down doing something you know? i myself don't trust cad but tardis is making me doubt myself. idk if that makes sense.)
10. Dolby
11. Heyden
12. taesaek (assuming the ashtot thing is true. at first i thought he was scummy but that doesnt make sense now i guess.)
13. Bingo/Trundle (unsure if claim was true due to the circumstances. i did trust him on d1 though.)
15. Sataric (i wanted to put them as yellow, but this is my gut feeling for now.)
16. Oath2Order (Replaced Ayaya) (this is mostly based off ayaya's behavior and not oath's, so this is definitely subject to change)
18. Kevinnn (more scummy than town. i dont know him enough to label him as scum based on his playstyle but he really is quiet in this game. not sure if thats how he usually is though.)
20. Wild Blue Yonder
21. Shiida
22. Miharu

sorry if these suck. also i thought wills were for people with roles nd stuff or really strong players...but i guess not. next time ill put my reads in a will though.

I messed up on a quote when I was showing general progression on Sat's sus on Cadbberry, going towards a town lean

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also shiida, Tardis is literally confirmed now

I messed up on a quote when I was showing general progression on Sat's sus on Cadbberry, going towards a town lean

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also shiida, Tardis is literally confirmed now

sorry im a bit confused. confirmed vig? maybe i missed something about it but is there a way to confirm that he even did an action/actually shoot cad?

sorry im a bit confused. confirmed vig? maybe i missed something about it but is there a way to confirm that he even did an action/actually shoot cad?

Cad claimed that they were protected, which is why we are suspicious of her, since only the mafia doctor would have protected her, or Trundle, strictly speaking, but we doubt that. I also explained why protecting a town Cadbberry is detrimental to the mafia

Back