• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

this is only assuming that they have a doctor though, which i'm still iffy about.

who are your scum reads? besides tardis and cadbberry?

more specifically, did you send in a will last night?

lol what roles do you think mafia has then? you avoided this question when I asked it on d2

lol what roles do you think mafia has then? you avoided this question when I asked it on d2

did i answer it

- - - Post Merge - - -

no

no i did not

give me a minute

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm guessing mafia is either missing a goon or a godfather, if they started with 4 people, and if they started with 5, they probably have 1 of each

did i answer it

- - - Post Merge - - -

no

no i did not

give me a minute

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm guessing mafia is either missing a goon or a godfather, if they started with 4 people, and if they started with 5, they probably have 1 of each
They're missing a roleblocker. But you would know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know Bc trundle was never roleblocked.

did i answer it

- - - Post Merge - - -

no

no i did not

give me a minute

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you think given the knowledge that none of the claiming blues have been roleblocked

yea i definitely was way too trusting of sataric d1 and 2... either way my vote is on cadbberry.

what? no i didn't

assuming both those kills are from scum - i'm gonna guess there's 4 left with a KP of 2. As for the PR's, I'm still a little iffy on the mafia doctor but that's mainly cause I'm not familiar with it. So it's either 1 of each listed with Tom being the strongman:
1. Godfather
2. Roleblocker
3. Mafia Doctor or Goon
4. Goon

Also wondering about Hayden's question, if someone was protected but was hit, then either a vig shot or mafia still has 5 members (making the KP 3? I think), which would make the mafia doctor role more believable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

err *less believable.

Also there could be 2 doctors. And the other could have protected cad. Idk tho just listing out all possibilities.

Also there could be 2 doctors. And the other could have protected cad. Idk tho just listing out all possibilities.

I doubt this. Two vigs, a JoaT, two docs, and a vet is to much for me to believe. And I don't see anyone conceivably protect Cad

if there's two docs why tf wouldn't there be a roleblocker

yea i definitely was way too trusting of sataric d1 and 2... either way my vote is on cadbberry.

what? no i didn't

oh mb

but if there's RB why haven't any of our blues been blocked

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry I didn't realize you made the set up.

does that not sound unbalanced to you

oh mb

but if there's RB why haven't any of our blues been blocked

- - - Post Merge - - -

does that not sound unbalanced to you

a few possibilities i've had in mind:
scum team is trying to confuse the hell out of us with what we're dealing with
they're actually just that bad and roleblocking the wrong people...
or there is no roleblocker. which makes them having a mafia doctor 100% believable.

kind of going with a mix of all of those tbh.

Trundle didn't say who he was inspecting before hand on night one right?

Ok so they didn't intentionally not roleblock trundle becuase his inspection didn't flip red

I think they're leaving trundle alive hoping he'll misfire cuz they need his vig shot for KP, which is risky and doesn't really make sense

I want trundle to shoot next night

Or a doc could have been on him
But cad claims one was on her

do people get notified if they are saved?

was this already asked

Back