• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

trundles + wild blues silence makes me uncomfortable

trundles + wild blues silence makes me uncomfortable

Who tf is wild blue.

Trundle's silence doesn't make me uncomfortable as much as it annoys the hell out of me. Kind of like Cory and whatever bull**** he's doing this game

What do you think given the knowledge that none of the claiming blues have been roleblocked

It means we have a noob mafia team.

entropy you were not healed n1 or n2, correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Healed and saved that is.

Who tf is wild blue.

Trundle's silence doesn't make me uncomfortable as much as it annoys the hell out of me. Kind of like Cory and whatever bull**** he's doing this game

It means we have a noob mafia team.

so oath you actually think there's rb
i mean what lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

entropy you were not healed n1 or n2, correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Healed and saved that is.

nope

so oath you actually think there's rb
i mean what lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

nope

if there's two docs why tf wouldn't there be a roleblocker

Because there's always this possibility. I mean, we're at minimum 1 vigs(likely 2), 1 joat, likely a DT, and at least one doctor. Why there be a rb

The more and more speculation goes on, the more and more I find the possibility of double strongman believable. This isn't Xenoblade, they are 1 shots each and if we really do have as many power roles as there claims to be, and no roleblock claims all game, I find double strongman very likely. I'll elaborate more once I get off work.

The more and more speculation goes on, the more and more I find the possibility of double strongman believable. This isn't Xenoblade, they are 1 shots each and if we really do have as many power roles as there claims to be, and no roleblock claims all game, I find double strongman very likely. I'll elaborate more once I get off work.

But in the role list their is only 1 strongman.

not possible because of this ..
But in the role list their is only 1 strongman.

^

open setup meaning if 2 of the roles was possible then both would be listed. mafia only has one of each, if that i'm guessing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly though.. i'm having a hard time believing theres a JoAT and two vigs. i mean it's possible but damn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*semi-open

Hey guys, I shot last night but was roleblocked. I was not shot at and my shot was refunded. Either tae or Tardis is mafia. Also, Alexi? I haven't had time to read through and won't for a few hours. Feel free to leave questions. I'm still obviously Jack of all Trades.

Two questions:
Trundle who did you shoot?

Can anyone tell me the full abilities of GF? Besides return as town to inspections and send in KP. Is there anything else they can do?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You were roleblocked but who was your target?

Two questions:
Trundle who did you shoot?

Can anyone tell me the full abilities of GF? Besides return as town to inspections and send in KP. Is there anything else they can do?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You were roleblocked but who was your target?

Read the OP and no

This feels as much of a legitimate noob slip as Cad's

mm who the **** did they rb n1

It could've been Jacob or Kat right? Roleblock and kill makes sense. However if that were the case it's strange that didn't happen to Trundle too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Read the OP and no

This feels as much of a legitimate noob slip as Cad's

I'm making sure lol bees are covered before I go out, write a big theory and it's completely void off a power I missed.

trundle can u yell at ur brother for not putting who he saved in his will

Back