• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

During the first days of the Mafia, I don't trust anyone. Kayla, you say you're with the Town, but I won't know. This game is about discovering the Mafia, so I still have suspicions.

So if you don't trust anyone, maybe you should say your theories? It could really help in the long run.
I don't think there's much to "nontrust" on the first day lol.

If you're in the Town, yeah. I'm voting for you, Kayla. But if you are a Town person, then I hope you can help the Town this game.

Vote who you think will do the best job(yourself included) don't just vote for someone else because you want to avoid a bandwagon. If you think you are joining a bandwagon, just give a reason for your vote. Avoiding bandwagons because you are scared of suspicion is suspicious in itself.

I know this moght not mean anything, but you were the only contributative candidate that hasn't really given any hint to what side you are on.

No, the person I'm voting for is the person I believe will do good to the town. Not sure, but I think I already said I'm on Town's side. If you mean who I'm voting for, I'm voting for VD. I had a good conversation with him on mayoral tactics and other stuff.

The townie is the optimal role to roleclaim for Mafia. Just think about it. It's plain vanilla. No syrup, no toppings, and forget the sprinkles. It diverts attention away from them as it may possibly render them unimportant. Kayla may be making a mistake; explicitly roleclaiming isn't all that great of a move, especially this early in the game.

I'm kind of looking at bluegoat, as of now he's lurking on the voting thread. Maybe he/she'll vote without posting a reason on here. Someone should create a list of those people.

No, the person I'm voting for is the person I believe will do good to the town. Not sure, but I think I already said I'm on Town's side. If you mean who I'm voting for, I'm voting for VD. I had a good conversation with him on mayoral tactics and other stuff.

Okay, it just seemed you wanted to vote for someone not currently popular because you felt you should avoi bandwagons. As long as you're an active player, bandwagons aren't too much of a bad thing.

Every candidate has aligned themselves with Town though. =P There isn't one person who didn't say "I'm on Town's side". Mafia know which other members are mafia so they don't need to guess who is Town. They already know who is Town. So either way, Town is not safe at night.

This is why the day is really important for us, to get right.

We should all give a reason for our votes. I voted for Kayla because she will listen and think before taking action. Kayla knows we must make Mafia show themselves, and using her weight as mayor to lynch them.

Yes, just not a lot of people will admit they're in the Town to avoid the Mafia and everyone's suspicions.

Townies do nothing but vote ad talk. It is to their benefit to gain trust from people; they can gain power and control in the game this way. Prime examples from last game are Justin and Andy.

Well, from the posts so far I'll be voting for Kayla because she seems very active and puts a lot of thought into all of her posts, and generally seems like a good leader ;)

So, basically, Town people admit who they are for trust?

Well, I will admit I am not in the Mafia. I am in the Town. That's all.

We should all give a reason for our votes. I voted for Kayla because she will listen and think before taking action. Kayla knows we must make Mafia show themselves, and using her weight as mayor to lynch them.

im torn between SP and VD
SP - you can tell by their posts that they're really thinking about the game. SP has made lots of good points so far and posted some good stuff in the observers chat. i agree with his posts so i think he would be a good mayor.

VD- VD has posted some good stuff as well man. theyre not really being noticed but i feel like if VD came out more maybe people will pay attention? idk man

im torn between SP and VD
SP - you can tell by their posts that they're really thinking about the game. SP has made lots of good points so far and posted some good stuff in the observers chat. i agree with his posts so i think he would be a good mayor.

VD- VD has posted some good stuff as well man. theyre not really being noticed but i feel like if VD came out more maybe people will pay attention? idk man

I'm with you on VD. if you get into a conversation with him, he makes pretty good points. That's why I feel he would do good for the town. He makes good observations since he was in the observer chat. You can prove my point too Tsundere. You were active in there as well.

Good for myself. If the Mafia knows the people in Town, then we need to watch closely. Who do they go for? Who teams up to go after someone? I know these are obvious, but they do help.

Anything helps :)

Yes, the Mafia DO know the Town players. They'd most likely go towards either:
A) Suspicious players
B) "Important," very contributive players

I think the teaming up is similar to bandwagoning since there can be revenge (if not a bit annoying -.-) votes as well.

I hope the Mayor and Sheriff are good people to help the town. All the candidates seem to be helpful and trustworthy, I hope they aren't hiding their true colors. Though some probably are...

Anything helps :)

Yes, the Mafia DO know the Town players. They'd most likely go towards either:
A) Suspicious players
B) "Important," very contributive players

I think the teaming up is similar to bandwagoning since there can be revenge (if not a bit annoying -.-) votes as well.

Players under suspicion will not be killed by the Mafia. They'll let the Town do it, and let them waste a lynch.
Why was Jubs killed? Oh yeah, he was pointing in all the right directions.

I believe these people need to post(ever since Day 1):

River
Mary
Prof Gallows(excused)
bluegoat14
3DSFan314(I think)

Bluegoat is looking at the thread, but not posting. Seems shady.

Back