• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

You jerks need to post less so I don't have to read through so many pages.

So, aside from the pr approved "i'll listen to what the town has to say and use my judgement before voting and shake everybody's hands and kiss your baby!"

if the town cannot decide on a clear day 1 candidate, who's your top suspect right now?

He's an admin, Justin doesn't have a ton of time to post here. But Kayla is active, which is a plus for her.

ok but why should he be mayor?
because he was good in the last game?

there are more trustworthy people running. if he posts a reason on why we should vote for him or goes back to answer the questions people had for mayors, then maybe ill change my mind.

So, aside from the pr approved "i'll listen to what the town has to say and use my judgement before voting and shake everybody's hands and kiss your baby!"

if the town cannot decide on a clear day 1 candidate, who's your top suspect right now?

(by candidate, i'm referring to lynch candidate)

(obvious enough but still)

Jubs, will you be able to keep posting if you are mayor/sheriff? You've got plenty of votes, so there's a good chance you'll be sheriff or,mayor.

Yeah, of course. It'd be pretty ****ty to abandon the game, regardless of if I won any of those roles.

(by candidate, i'm referring to lynch candidate)

(obvious enough but still)

Not really suspicious of anyone. I'd just lynch a lurker if no good suspicions pop up. But that leaves at least five possiblities. Maybe some will get modkilled, but they've got enough time still to get on.

True. If Jubs can be active regardless of his staff duties, then he still has a good chance for being mayor/sheriff.

Will the lynching begin after the mayor/sheriff have been elected?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I'd just check out lurkers. No suspicions right now though, it's too early to tell.

True. If Jubs can be active regardless of his staff duties, then he still has a good chance for being mayor/sheriff.

Will the lynching begin after the mayor/sheriff have been elected?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I'd just check out lurkers. No suspicions right now though, it's too early to tell.

Who are you even agreeing with. Please quote if you post things like this.

ok but why should he be mayor?
because he was good in the last game?

there are more trustworthy people running. if he posts a reason on why we should vote for him or goes back to answer the questions people had for mayors, then maybe ill change my mind.

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for. What is there really to say? I feel I have a pretty good observant eye from how the last game went and that's pretty damn important for either of the roles up at stake. What questions were there?

Is this supposed to be a Mayor question? If so, I don't really have any strong suspects right now. I did notice Oath's vote for BlueLeaf to be a bit odd and out of place considering BlueLeaf hasn't really been mentioned as a Mayor candidate but that's about it.

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for. What is there really to say? I feel I have a pretty good observant eye from how the last game went and that's pretty damn important for either of the roles up at stake. What questions were there?

Is this supposed to be a Mayor question? If so, I don't really have any strong suspects right now. I did notice Oath's vote for BlueLeaf to be a bit odd and out of place considering BlueLeaf hasn't really been mentioned as a Mayor candidate but that's about it.

Actually, I had quite a bit. Of course, you had so many pages to read so you probably skipped over it.

I can't think of anyone certain, but probably an active but terrible player. Also, people who are trying way too hard to convince people they're innocent.
Example: "Um, so ya, I'm innocent, I'm just a townie, so ignore me. Do what you were doing before."
I don't think it's fair to lynch a lurker as their prob just busy. I guess maybe River? River voted but hadn't post. Of course, I wouldn't waste a lynch for reason mentioned three sentences ago. River is the only suspect that came to mind, and that decision was made with nearly no evidence.

im not running but its a hard call. i mean if i was mayor i wouldnt want to choose a townie, much less a blue role.
i would just go for one of the really quiet people tbh. theyre not saying anything. i get that people are busy but idk

so a possible list of people running ?
-superpenguin
-iloveyou
-andy ( i think?)
-justin
-trundle
-tom
-blueleaf
-villagedweller

SP and VD are on the top of my list but
i remember trundle and tom posting some good stuff earlier but they havent said much recently

Actually, I had quite a bit. Of course, you had so many pages to read so you probably skipped over it.

I can't think of anyone certain, but probably an active but terrible player. Also, people who are trying way too hard to convince people they're innocent.
Example: "Um, so ya, I'm innocent, I'm just a townie, so ignore me. Do what you were doing before."
I don't think it's fair to lynch a lurker as their prob just busy. I guess maybe River? River voted but hadn't post. Of course, I wouldn't waste a lynch for reason mentioned three sentences ago. River is the only suspect that came to mind, and that decision was made with nearly no evidence.

You're probably right. Although not many people have been trying to over-convince us they're Townies, lurkers should have the time to post 1-2 sentences about the matter. They do have the time to look, after all.

a lot of the people running have given us reasons on why we should vote for them. they talked about how they notice small details and stuff etc. they also answered peoples questions a while ago ..? if you look back people were asking how they would use their double lynch, or what they would do if they made a big mistake.

If someone wants to ask me some questions, or repeat the previous ones, go ahead and I'll try to answer them.

If someone wants to ask me some questions, or repeat the previous ones, go ahead and I'll try to answer them.

How would you determine the Mafia (assuming you are in the Town)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Er, how exactly would you find out who they are?

Quick variations of questions:

How will you handle criticism?
What will you do when you make a mistake?
What things will you do to prove your points?

There were quite a few more so people, feel free to add more.

If there's not enough suspicion or none at all, a non active player is the way to go. They need to understand that if they don't have enough time for the game, they shouldn't have signed up. They aren't helpin the town by keeping quiet.

If there's not enough suspicion or none at all, a non active player is the way to go. They need to understand that if they don't have enough time for the game, they shouldn't have signed up. They aren't helpin the town by keeping quiet.

We should keep in mind tomorrow is Thanksgiving. It's likely people are busy.

How would you determine the Mafia (assuming you are in the Town)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Er, how exactly would you find out who they are?

This doesn't apply until Day 2 but usually analyzing the votes is a smart thing to do. You can learn a lot about who is Mafia from looking at the patterns of how players voted in the previous days, mixed with information we know for a fact. Such as the alignment or roles of dead players. If you look back at the previous Mafia game, I used this strategy to the town's advantage a couple times.

Another good strategy I've found to help is trying to network the 'relationships' of the players. By this I mean, who is defending who and who is attacking who. Obviously fellow scum have a tendency to defend each other. (see River's downfall last game) If you try to network these things together, you can sometimes find the team of Mafia, or at least a couple members who are Mafia.

I have no real reason to suspect anyone of being mafia at the moment. Voters are getting their votes in silently though. That will not go unnoticed. Not to mention people still have yet to post (Gallows is the exception - we know) and speak up with their thoughts.

Back