• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Prof G: Another possibility is that she wants to prove her innocence and get it over with. The best time to prove you're innocent is in the beginning, where you just want to get it over with. I don't think your scenario is likely since why would she waste her godfather skill to be a vanilla townie? If anything, I would have chose a veteran (two night lives, deluxe version of a townie). Of course, your scenario could be true. I just can't picture anyone using an awesome role and end up as an even worse role.

You don't actually get the role you choose, you'll just appear as it when inspected.

But still, doesn't an inspection of the new mayor just yield 'mayor'.

Or did I just imagine this lol. Been a long couple of days.

Hmm... All the candidates could be suspicious in any way, especially if one has the Godfather role. Kayla, I hope you're telling the truth about being in the town, because all of these theories make every candidate suspicious for various reasons. I hope we chose right.

Thunder: Oh yeah, I forgot. The wording in the role list didn't really make sense to me anyway. Specifically, "your ability to decide what role you will return as..." I thought this meant they would change into that role.
iLoveYou: I personally think Trundle is desperate. He's making people look bad to make him look better. That's probably me, but his "biography of my life" offended me quite a bit.

But still, doesn't an inspection of the new mayor just yield 'mayor'.

Or did I just imagine this lol. Been a long couple of days.

I uh, don't think I've noticed anything like that?

iLoveYou: I personally think Trundle is desperate. He's making people look bad to make him look better. That's probably me, but his "biography of my life" offended me quite a bit.

The only reason I agree with you here is because of what I posted earlier to him:

If you are that worried about Mayor getting into the hands of wrong players, then why would you waste your vote on yourself? Wouldn't you encourage someone like Justin who is currently second, or like SuperPenguin who is everyone's next leading candidate after Justin? Unless you think every candidate is mafia except yourself?

Since it's too much to quote;

@iLoveYou: I still don't really believe you, to be honest. If a detective is reading this I do encourage you to inspect her, but if for some reason we have more than one detective, you may want to find out who the other is so you don't waste two inspections on one person.
But as far as you go, I really think that you need to make a better case for me to believe you in this matter. All I'm seeing is a lot of big words and promises that you can't really back up with any groundproof evidence.

You guys are making it really hard to pick a vote... It's tempting to just vote for myself so I don't have to lol. But that doesn't look so good on me really. :p

Since it's too much to quote;

@iLoveYou: I still don't really believe you, to be honest. If a detective is reading this I do encourage you to inspect her, but if for some reason we have more than one detective, you may want to find out who the other is so you don't waste two inspections on one person.
But as far as you go, I really think that you need to make a better case for me to believe you in this matter. All I'm seeing is a lot of big words and promises that you can't really back up with any groundproof evidence.

I hope there's more than 1 detective this time, because being the only detective last game was horrible...

So, most of us have made our voting choices. I hope we picked well, a mayor/sheriff with the mafia isn't good.

Can't believe people still need to vote. There was lots of time.
Prof Gallows (1)
Dolby

Justin (6)
Lauren
River
AndyB
3DSfan134
Horus
beary509

BlueLeaf (1)
oath2order

iLoveYou (9)
Superpenguin
Kuma
Kippla
FoxWolf64
TheCreeperHugz
Hikari
Bluegoat14
pallycake
Tom

Superpenguin (3)
tsundere
MyLifeisCake
BellBringerGreen

VillageDweller (2)
BlueLeaf
iLoveYou

Trundle (1)
Trundle

Looks like Kayla will become the mayor, and Justin the sheriff.

Just voted for Justin.

As I said earlier, it's a double edge sword with him. He's a really good player and would probably be the best bet right now for mayor, but then there is a chance he could be mafia.

Either way, I'm taking the risk because I think iLoveYou is full of crap. lol

Just voted for Justin.

As I said earlier, it's a double edge sword with him. He's a really good player and would probably be the best bet right now for mayor, but then there is a chance he could be mafia.

Off topic - **** gallows your signature <3

And it's too early to know what people are, apart from kuma, she's mafia!

Just voted for Justin.

That's like I said about Andy earlier. Great player, but it's hard to tell what side they really are on.

Love the signature.

Back