• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Off topic - **** gallows your signature <3

And it's too early to know what people are, apart from kuma, she's mafia!

Wait a minute, has Kuma even posted yet? (She could have, I skip thru post accidentally sometimes.)

If Lauren becomes the mayor, I can imagine an "Anti-Kuma" campaign.

I doubt the votes will change a lot. Unless the rest of the voters, about 11, all vote for Justin, Kayla will most likely win. BTW Kayla, of you end up winning, who will you lynch?

SEE YOU ALL THINK IM CRAZY! SHES FREAKING MAFIA!
33u7p86.jpg

Can't believe people still need to vote. There was lots of time.

Ahh no. There's still time left we are just being cautious and not throwing a vote into the wind without explanation. Don't be too hasty :)

does and inspection of a mayor/sheriff show their role or simply return that they are the mayor/sheriff

^I'll shuddup after that

I doubt the votes will change a lot. Unless the rest of the voters, about 11, all vote for Justin, Kayla will most likely win. BTW Kayla, of you end up winning, who will you lynch?

You seem to really want iLoveYou to be mayor.

You made your point a while back as to why, but you're making it seem like you're desperate at this point. As my suspicions on her are already in the direction of her being mafia, posts like your's are making me look at you being there too.

You seem to really want iLoveYou to be mayor.

You made your point a while back as to why, but you're making it seem like you're desperate at this point. As my suspicions on her are already in the direction of her being mafia, posts like your's are making me look at you being there too.

I never said I wanted her as mayor in my post? I just said if she is mafia, then who would she lynch. Sorry for not making it clear.

I never said I wanted her as mayor in my post? I just said if she is mafia, then who would she lynch. Sorry for not making it clear.

Your previous posts. When I accused her of it earlier, you went to her defense and told me that it's probably not likely. And the fact that you're so sure that she'll be mayor.

I have no clear choice as of now. This isn't a decision I want to make on my own either. Right now everyone is focused on the elections and not so much playing to lynch out Mafia. If I do win the elections, I want to start a discussion with everyone on who the suspicious players are and why.

Your previous posts. When I accused her of it earlier, you went to her defense and told me that it's probably not likely. And the fact that you're so sure that she'll be mayor.

1) As corrected by Thunder, I didn't know they would just be recognized as their chosen role.
2) She has 9 votes, which is the highest number of votes. Even if she does lose,my post earlier just says that IF she becomes mayor. That doesn't mean she will. I'm not exactly desperate for her to win. In fact, I wanted VD to win.

1) As corrected by Thunder, I didn't know they would just be recognized as their chosen role.
2) She has 9 votes, which is the highest number of votes. Even if she does lose,my post earlier just says that IF she becomes mayor. That doesn't mean she will. I'm not exactly desperate for her to win. In fact, I wanted VD to win.

You're doing a very bad job at showing it, then.

I'd also like to point out that again, iLoveYou is saying she's going to be this great, awesome leader that will work with the town. Essentially, she's campaigning herself and trying to get everyone to vote for her. I don't really see anyone else trying to do that, so that says a lot of things to me.

It could say that she's in fact mafia, and that her other mafia members are voting for her and staying quiet.

It could say that she's just really wanting the mayor role, but really I don't see why because this early in the game she can't honestly expect to be able to talk to the town as a whole and not expect the mafia to mess around with her plans.

Her whole shtick about everyone working together and not mentioning any of the drawbacks may be convincing some people that she's a cause for good, but all I see is a bunch of hollow words and nothing to support them with.

You're doing a very bad job at showing it, then.

I'd also like to point out that again, iLoveYou is saying she's going to be this great, awesome leader that will work with the town. Essentially, she's campaigning herself and trying to get everyone to vote for her. I don't really see anyone else trying to do that, so that says a lot of things to me.

It could say that she's in fact mafia, and that her other mafia members are voting for her and staying quiet.

It could say that she's just really wanting the mayor role, but really I don't see why because this early in the game she can't honestly expect to be able to talk to the town as a whole and not expect the mafia to mess around with her plans.

Her whole shtick about everyone working together and not mentioning any of the drawbacks may be convincing some people that she's a cause for good, but all I see is a bunch of hollow words and nothing to support them with.

Well, thanks for having a good debate with me. I'll take your constructive criticism and use it. I'd just like to say that I agree with you on the campaigning thing. Actually, Trundle was campaigning as well but it got more to desperation, well, to me at least.

I just noticed that Gallows has been pointing fingers at everyone all of a sudden. This seems kinda suspisous to me, since he trying to put attention on people who may or may not be mafia.

I just noticed that Gallows has been pointing fingers at everyone all of a sudden. This seems kinda suspisous to me, since he trying to put attention on people who may or may not be mafia.

He's more or less just having a debate which is normal in this game. He's kind of pointing fingers but I don't really think that he's trying to emphasize that _____ is mafia.

Well, thanks for having a good debate with me. I'll take your constructive criticism and use it. I'd just like to say that I agree with you on the campaigning thing. Actually, Trundle was campaigning as well but it got more to desperation, well, to me at least.

Yeah, I noticed Trundle attempting earlier. And his voting for himself. lol

If he hadn't voted for himself I would have suspected him, but if one of the mafia are honestly going to vote for themselves in a desperate bid to get the position I really don't think it's worth my effort trying to convince anyone else, because they probably wouldn't know how to be a proper mafia anyway. =p

Still, I think the people who voted for iLoveYou should start questioning her why. Or anyone, really.
Because so far the only posts I've seen about her wanting the role are that she's going to do such a good job, and do this and do that.
She can't really promise any of that. And to be honest, if she really expects that she can make those promises without the mafia screwing it all up, I think she's a bad choice for mayor even if she isn't mafia.

He's more or less just having a debate which is normal in this game. He's kind of pointing fingers but I don't really think that he's trying to emphasize that _____ is mafia.

Okay, I guess debating is pretty normal for a game like this, but the thing that bothers me is that he's pointing fingers at many players.

Back