• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Agreed, she's lurking on the thread without posting moreso than anyone else. I think Dolby should be inspected more since he/she is being so quiet (although it could be because Thanksgiving)

Well, we're all posting and some of us celebrate Thanksgiving. It's possible, though. Lurkers should be closely watched. Lurking and silently voting for Town people (a pattern that we may notice over the next few Days) then it's screaming Mafia. It's also true if we notice a large group going together when it was never discussed here.

Look at what Gallows did last game. He managed to bandwagon many times without being caught, nor really suspected. Let's make sure that doesn't happen again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beary needs to pipe up or something as well. The main reason why mafia will lurk is because they don't know what to say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beary needs to pipe up or something as well. The main reason why mafia will lurk is because they don't know what to say.

Look at what Gallows did last game. He managed to bandwagon many times without being caught, nor really suspected. Let's make sure that doesn't happen again.

He made quite in depth posts so I think that's why he wasn't nearly suspected as others.

I dislike how Mary hasn't posted and got a place in the game! She could be a freaking doctor! She definitely should be on the ban list, or can we just swap her for someone else. She didn't do anything last game either, she was mafia wasn't she?

Bandwagons are a big problem. It either means:
A) You're busy, but you should have said that in the beginning.
B) You're mafia and bandwagoning your partner.
C) You're honest with your vote but don't give any reasoning.

There are more things we should look out for when people vote. This is a dead giveaway of mafia. Prof G's scenario you mentioned was B in this case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He did what now? Was Gallows in the Mafia?

Yeah, they don't know what to say without letting it slip they're Mafia. Posting at this point makes them look bad, so they're in a really tight spot.

Yes, Gallows was the roleblocker. As for BlueLeaf, some of the mafia members were called out in case B. (Gandalf called some of us out I think.)

Town members should make a list of way to find out Mafia members. That way, we can spot the signs of odd behavior and determine if someone's in the Mafia.

With two players facing the modkill, curious bystanders can hop in and take their place if they wish.

everyone should just give reasons to why they're voting, not only could it stop suspicion on you but it can give us reason to suspect by what you're saying, swings and roundabouts. It could go either way but it doesn't help if you don't post. If you join and don't play it is really ****ing selfish in my opinion. I know a few people who didn't get in the game. Lazy people should be ashamed!

Hamusuta will have to be modkilled along with Mary...

Has Hamusuta been active anyway?

Who's up for the modkill? Mary and...

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP BBG answered nvm.

After the voting begins for lynching (after Justin decides who to lynch) we should give reasons for our votes here, and question anyone unaccounted for.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If people are modkilled, will we find out their roles or will they be forever unknown?

After the voting begins for lynching (after Justin decides who to lynch) we should give reasons for our votes here, and question anyone unaccounted for.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If people are modkilled, will we find out their roles or will they be forever unknown?

I'm assuming they will unless a bystander jumps in and takes their role.

Let me start off and say that I am aware of my lack of posts, and I apologize. I am trying my best to keep up since I am stepping out of my comfort zone here. I really do want to contribute to the town and discussion, and believe I have important points to make.
That being said, I agree with Kippla on this. Those who aren't giving any reasoning at all for their voting should really give some sort of reasoning, even if they are on the quiet side like me. I personally think we should also keep our eyes peeled for those who voted very early on, especially without a reason.

Back