• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skarmoury has asked to be replaced. If you are interested in joining in the game under Skarmoury's slot, please PM me.

I'm taking liberties in opening up my D1 scum pool to exclude inactives and my Town Leans, that 1 RQS answer was a slight red flag to me so, yeah

taking a dive into my RQS answers from most of my mafia games ive played in the past... 👀

2. How do you react under pressure? good i guess? i've never really been put on spot for pressure in mafia yet, but i'm sure i can hold my own.
How do you react under pressure? good I guess.
2. good I guess. I've never been under pressure.
3. I've been "mafia" once in a terrorist deathy so I have no mafia meta. ?\_(ツ)_/?
4. getting shot by the ****ing vig.

just seems kinda scummy that you'd literally lynch based on one RQS question??

any other ideas for a lynch besides shawo?

after going back through ISO, I have a slight *** lean towards Mog and panda.

Mog because she seems aloof only really defending herself and not really accusing anyone. Also the contradictions with the meta not being important but important enough to use as a defense.

panda because from what Iv gathered here, this isn’t how she normally plays? She’s only chimed in about “THE Town” read from previous games..

anyone not posting much is a little scummy to me at this point. I understand I haven’t posted all that much except for wanting to lynch Shawo due to their lack of substance but I feel like no answer is an answer.

i was townie, detective, 1-shot vig. in that order. btw. 👀

*** lean lol. who's in replacements bc i might have to, i didn't know i'd be back to work so soon and i won't have time for this game at all (i'm back tomorrow) and i've just bothered to check this thread

at least for my defense i dont think one RQS question is AI. you're grasping for straws imo. @Jacob

if that's your big brain mafia geoni then you're brain is tiny, why would trundle implicate me that obviously, and no even as a double bluff it's dumb as heck, i don't really think trundle is that suspect though based on what i think i know of him anyway, i'd rather look at other players first, i'll look through the thread later, i have a really intense period rn lol
Post automatically merged:

'you're brain is tiny' the irony is not lost

It’s a tad bit strange to me how willing Locket is to assume there are so many experimental roles in this game. I don’t really recall mason being much of a common role so something about her suggestions of players being characters like this has me thinking that maybe she has a strange fake claim lol.
I'm not entirely sure how common masons are.
Honestly, I wouldn't worry much about Punchy's and Sheabae's posts until they both post more and we have more of an idea on roles. I thought it was something worth pointing out when I saw it. Since its only D1, it isn't too important.

On another note, here is who I have opinions on:

Damniel - town-lean
Trundle - scum-lean
PunchyDaHufflepuff - town-lean
Geoni - scum-lean
Sheabae - town-lean
tae - slight scum-lean
Shawo - I feel like Shawo is worth mentioning. Shawo is pretty null, but the inactivity is definitely questionable.

I'm putting Sheabae/Punchy as town-lean for now, they'll probably change depending on how the game unfolds.

taking a dive into my RQS answers from most of my mafia games ive played in the past... 👀

just seems kinda scummy that you'd literally lynch based on one RQS question??
Well based on RQS you say you react "good" to pressure every single time but that's not what I was pointing out. I was pointing that you said it "depends" how you do under pressure, rather than stating that you're "pretty good" under pressure. It just stuck out to me is all, I don't think you're mafia because of it but I'm not gonna clear you from my lynch pool because of any of your posts either. Not saying you're my lynch choice.

If anything those RQS you linked were all said when you were town, now your answer is suddenly different, hinting that you don't have the same confidence in your "pretty good" as you do when your town, now it just suddenly "depends".

hi antonio i'm rly glad u could replace in : )
giphy.gif

Well based on RQS you say you react "good" to pressure every single time but that's not what I was pointing out. I was pointing that you said it "depends" how you do under pressure, rather than stating that you're "pretty good" under pressure. It just stuck out to me is all, I don't think you're mafia because of it but I'm not gonna clear you from my lynch pool because of any of your posts either. Not saying you're my lynch choice.

If anything those RQS you linked were all said when you were town, now your answer is suddenly different, hinting that you don't have the same confidence in your "pretty good" as you do when your town, now it just suddenly "depends".

it kinda does depend though.
i've never really been put under a lot of pressure in mafia games, so i don't know how i'd react. but what i do know is i think its kinda icky to come out and create a lynch pool based on only one RQS question. ESP right after you came under fire for a potential lynch candidate. just seems.. kinda off i guess.

On another note, here is who I have opinions on:

Damniel - town-lean
Trundle - scum-lean
PunchyDaHufflepuff - town-lean
Geoni - scum-lean
Sheabae - town-lean
tae - slight scum-lean
Shawo - I feel like Shawo is worth mentioning. Shawo is pretty null, but the inactivity is definitely questionable.

can you elaborate on why those that are yellow are leans? rather than just posting "these are my leans" without any reasoning as to why.
Post automatically merged:

lynch Antonio. trust me guys. /s

I'm taking liberties in opening up my D1 scum pool to exclude inactives and my Town Leans, that 1 RQS answer was a slight red flag to me so, yeah

it's the weakest part of your post but your defense against trundle is reasonable enough
i killed skarmoury omg

you're thinking your post on her killed her? i don't think so it was a weak push. I hope bianca replaces her tho im excited to play with her again

I very much disagree with your Evan

Mog's gotten much more confidence since i last remember playing with her and i like it. yea Shea is right that she contradicted herself but she owned up to it and didn't panic about it so it was a townie response imo

tae has become more town in my eyes since their reactions (albeit kinda OMGUS) come off as genuine and unfiltered, which i don't think scum would be so brash

also @Locket still, is is there a reason you've lumped your potential scum as who you have?
geoni is sus of both me and trundle, but you've lumped all 3 of us in as your only scum leans. i'm curious to hear your thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back