• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tae has become more town in my eyes since their reactions (albeit kinda OMGUS) come off as genuine and unfiltered, which i don't think scum would be so brash

tbh i'm always a big OMGUS. pretty sure it's part of my meta at this point. 20% OMGUS and 80% tunnel toad. hahahaha.
Post automatically merged:

also i think antonio is clearly town now
nah we gotta lynch him. the stars say so.

also i think antonio is clearly town now
giphy.gif

put me out of my misery.
i can't, only the stars can

It feels like trundle just doesn’t know who else to vote and just picked a random active player (me) and tried to write up a case. If you wanna lynch me for avoiding the thread, I think there’s about 6 other people who would be more qualified for that position, and if you wanna lynch me based on interactions with mog, I really can’t say anything on that because I genuinely don’t understand that logic clearly. But that’s not your fault I just probably didn’t read it thoroughly enough which I’ll go back to.

One of the contradictions that I think went unnoticed is this one. Trundle as of recent you’ve been fairly pushy as well.

I’ve been called out for not offering up a scum lynch pool so here it is. I’d be OK lynching:
AmazonEvan, Harbour, Locket, Mogyay, Glow, Tae, and a hesitant Trundle, Crys and Oath.
I’m leaning most toward Evan but I’ll iso for myself before the lynch.
They're not all inherently scummy, but instead of saying all of the playerlist is in my lynch pool I wanted to narrow it down to people I at least do not trust entirely, or I am wish/washy about. I won't be pushing a lynch for all of them, I'll just be open to the idea of it.

I don’t want to vote Punchy, Geoni, Heyden, Emolga, or Daniel.
Numbering is my replies to bolded sections in order.
1. I don't think you're mafia just because you've been avoiding the thread. I think you're mafia because you acted super boldly within the first few of hours of the game and then never made another read after you called out for it (until now). Even now you seem to only be making a reads list because I am putting pressure on you to do it. It's impossible to say if you ever really would have unless I called you out on it.

2. I haven't been pushy, I have been asking people who have contributed very few reads to make a reads list. Daniel's behaviour was completely different from mine. Either way this isn't relevant to my reply post.

3. So there are 9 people you would be okay with lynching, and 5 people you wouldn't be okay with lynching? I feel like you are literally pulling names out of your ass here to avoid narrowing down.

I'm not entirely sure how common masons are.
Honestly, I wouldn't worry much about Punchy's and Sheabae's posts until they both post more and we have more of an idea on roles. I thought it was something worth pointing out when I saw it. Since its only D1, it isn't too important.

On another note, here is who I have opinions on:

Damniel - town-lean
Trundle - scum-lean
PunchyDaHufflepuff - town-lean
Geoni - scum-lean
Sheabae - town-lean
tae - slight scum-lean
Shawo - I feel like Shawo is worth mentioning. Shawo is pretty null, but the inactivity is definitely questionable.

I'm putting Sheabae/Punchy as town-lean for now, they'll probably change depending on how the game unfolds.

Could you give reasoning for literally any of your mafia or town leans please?

Stop spamming please

3. So there are 9 people you would be okay with lynching, and 5 people you wouldn't be okay with lynching? I feel like you are literally pulling names out of your ass here to avoid narrowing down.
??? You really think I put in the effort for that post to just avoid narrowing down ? the whole post was made to help me narrow it down
WHAT

??? You really think I put in the effort for that post to just avoid narrowing down ? the whole post was made to help me narrow it down
WHAT
Having 9 people you would be okay with lynching is just avoiding making concrete links to players. If you really are town you should give like 4 people you want to lynch at most.

The only people from your list that I would be okay with lynching are oath2order and tae, and maybe mog but I would want to see what you flip first @Jacob

Having 9 people you would be okay with lynching is just avoiding making concrete links to players. If you really are town you should give like 4 people you want to lynch at most.
Not sure why I can't be suspicious of 9 people at one time. Literally only 5 people have given me remotely anything to want to keep them alive for. All I need to do is narrow my own lynch pool to 1 person, so why would I just let 5 of my red flags go? confused

why me tho.
Nothing that you have said all game has made me think you're town

Not sure why I can't be suspicious of 9 people at one time. Literally only 5 people have given me remotely anything to want to keep them alive for. All I need to do is narrow my own lynch pool to 1 person, so why would I just let 5 of my red flags go? confused
Could you at the very least tell me the 4 you're most suspicious of? I'm not sure if you noticed but mafia games with 20 people typically don't have 9 of them as mafia.

Also yes I am being pushy now. Because I think you're BSing super hard.

it's so boring always being scum read by u right off the bat, idk how to even take it anymore bc u've done it as scum also, like it's just so lazy

can i rly not say the word scum

it's so boring always being s*** read by u right off the bat, idk how to even take it anymore bc u've done it as s*** also, like it's just so lazy

can i rly not say the word s***
Who are you talking to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back