• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you at the very least tell me the 4 you're most suspicious of? I'm not sure if you noticed but mafia games with 20 people typically don't have 9 of them as mafia.
"AmazonEvan, Harbour, Locket, Mogyay, Glow, Tae, and a hesitant Trundle, Crys and Oath." It's written in order. Does that really change anything for you?

Who are you talking to?
oh sorry jacob, like i know im being omgous but his reasons were so vague and stupid, and i feel like i hate playing with him bc it's literally every game, ik it's like a joke but im sensitive

oh sorry jacob, like i know im being omgous but his reasons were so vague and stupid, and i feel like i hate playing with him bc it's literally every game, ik it's like a joke but im sensitive
That's how I feel about Daniel lol, but either way if his reasons are vague and stupid don't you think he might be grasping at straws? Join my coalition of Jacob voters.
Post automatically merged:

@Antonio Did you really revenge vote me for telling you to stop spamming?

idk, ik someone said i'm not rly calling any1 out but i don't rly have strong opinions, i'm kinda hoping more happens b4 end of day. i think panda is looking weird atm (but her playstyle is always weird iirc, like not that active as town too?) i'll just wait it out for now

I'm sorry 🙁 I'm really just trying my best to look for day 1 red flags

That's how I feel about Daniel lol, but either way if his reasons are vague and stupid don't you think he might be grasping at straws? Join my coalition of Jacob voters.

please refer to which games you're talking about where I sr you. Toad's game is all that I remember and you were scum

Also to everyone, there's only like 6 hours left of voting and Id rather people not vote in the last hour for a hectic ending. please at least state who you're thinking of voting for at least and why

please refer to which games you're talking about where I sr you. Toad's game is all that I remember and you were scum

Also to everyone, there's only like 6 hours left of voting and Id rather people not vote in the last hour for a hectic ending. please at least state who you're thinking of voting for at least and why
It honestly doesn't matter and I don't want to go looking if search is broken. I also was going to mention the same thing about last hour voting. It's really frustrating since last minute voting is all panic and almost always results in a town lynch.

I'm voting Trundle. His early game was filler, taking about edits and refers to previous games to make him look more town. He doesn't challenge any pressure on him, only refers to the people who put pressure on him as town cuz they sussed him. I use this tactic before in previous games. Finally, he responds to my jokes in a hostile manner indicating he's playing with a hostile mindset. It's like reverse psychology, in terms of baiting. There's a word for it. He basically took my bait and acted hostile.

I'm sorry 🙁 I'm really just trying my best to look for day 1 red flags

im sorry for being emotional and making u feel bad <3

I'm voting Trundle. His early game was filler, taking about edits and refers to previous games to make him look more town. He doesn't challenge any pressure on him, only refers to the people who put pressure on him as town cuz they sussed him. I use this tactic before in previous games. Finally, he responds to my jokes in a hostile manner indicating he's playing with a hostile mindset. It's like reverse psychology, in terms of baiting. There's a word for it. He basically took my bait and acted hostile.

im town and i found it rly annoying if that helps lol

i'm not really sure who the **** to vote for at this point.

you haven't even really explained why Evans scum
he just has the most red flags for me, you aren't going to find a scum slip on day 1 from anyone if thats what you're looking for. Just read my post where i mentioned him 3 times

Your reasoning is stupid and you're just trying to justify your revenge vote. Literally everything you're saying about my gameplay early isn't even true.

can you elaborate on why those that are yellow are leans? rather than just posting "these are my leans" without any reasoning as to why.
also @Locket still, is is there a reason you've lumped your potential scum as who you have?
geoni is sus of both me and trundle, but you've lumped all 3 of us in as your only scum leans. i'm curious to hear your thought process.

A good majority of my reads right now are almost 100% gut feeling. I wouldn't say any of them are strong at all.

Geoni is definitely just gut feeling right now, along with you.

I do think that Trundle has posted some sus things and I agree with some thoughts from other players. (will elaborate more after I finish my school work)

This feels absolutely like a reach to push content and a reaction to me, Evan even goes on to saying how he did end up finding the post useful and not just fake content generation. But asking someone why they would preface it with a self aware forewarning is so contradictory to me. Obviously Trundle said he was clarifying to avoid someone just jumping on him for brownie points and it seems like evan, and partially glow, did that as a little unnecessary jab. I’m saying this mostly because I saw exactly where aiden was coming from, it’s a headache to try and talk in the thread and have it be nitpicked for not being mind blowing game pushing evidence. So that’s a redflag to me on Evan’s part.
Evan’s is a much more extreme example of him setting up how he can react when he gets pressured in this current game BECAUSE he mentions the possibility of him reacting like this, then claiming to be blue.
Maybe I’m being just jumpy and hyper on everything but this again is another (maybe my 3rd) red flag on Evan. What a strange way to phrase something like this.
I’m leaning most toward Evan but I’ll iso for myself before the lynch.

ill let evan respond to your first flag but the next two flags are not strongly written at all. one is a comment on a RQS which is a minor thing to point out tbh and the other is just that he phrased something wrong. You said you'd do a ISO but you haven't made it and these three flags are pretty minor stuff to prioritize over lynching someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back