• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this game had 19 players we couldn't no lynch, but since it has 20, and since I'm pretty sure this lynch is town. We should NL.

And this is just me reading the vote log.

I guess a question for all of you is "What do you gain if trundle flips town."

Extra information will come from the night. It's actually impossible to assume a 20 player mafia game has no investigative role.

And if an inactive dies we don't lose anything.

You guys realize we're not wasting a lynch right?

If you look at the numbers we still have the same amount. I really, really doubt that mafia has two kills.
A No Lynch will not provide any useful information

That's not true? Did you even read my post? Are you just shutting me down because you're used to playing one way?

Or do you just want Trundle to get lynched :)

Extra information will come from the night. It's actually impossible to assume a 20 player mafia game has no investigative role.

And if an inactive dies we don't lose anything.

You guys realize we're not wasting a lynch right?

If we go with NL, there's a good chance we'll be stuck in a D1 type situation.

Its a good case because its a good case, trundle has double the amount of votes than i do but I will not stop you from pushing a case on me if you'd rather I die over trundle or no lynch, it wouldn't make that any less of a good no lynch case

If you look at the numbers we still have the same amount. I really, really doubt that mafia has two kills.

historically, TBT mafia bases kills off of the number of scum in the team. I don't think Ness has ever set Kill Power to 1 so unless you think there's only 2 maf, i think there's 2 hostile kills (whether it be maf or a sk)

i just think if we don't lynch we'll be in the exact same situation, a night kill doesn't mean everything will suddenly become clear, idk if it's just bc tbt ingrains u to not like a NL, but i'm not rly getting it

options

1. lynch townie -> we get information from who pushed hard and who didn’t wagon, the lynched persons reads didn’t matter

2. lynch mafia -> the ppl that pushed hard doesn’t necessarily matter but their reads will provide info of the rest of the scum

3. no lynch. If a small minority seems against no lynch for reasons that aren’t valid I’m gonna assume all the voting options for today are town ppl and maf just wants a bandwagon to join. At night town people might die and the day 2 lynch would be entirely based off of night options. OR the ppl who are going to be voted are mafia, would their team risk looking dumb to save them by choosing no lynch??

given these three things I would be okay with voting jacob. But I want to see others reactions to no lynching rn.

If we go with NL, there's a good chance we'll be stuck in a D1 type situation.

Ok, but that's the WORST case, and in THAT case we DON'T LOSE ANTHING.

We aren't... losing a lynch??

I'm gonna be honest. I don't play games on this site, but I have no reason to believe that the mafia should be anything out of the ordinary.

I'd expect 4-5 mafia with 3-4 weak prs. Potentially even downsides. It doesn't really make sense for it to be 2 mafia with 2 kills. And even if that were the case.

We can do the same numbers with 3 a day.

20 - 17 - 14 - 11 - 8 - 5
OR
19 - 16 - 13 - 10 - 7
So if there's 3 mafia, no lynching matters.
If there's 4 mafia, no lynching and lynching are the same.
If there's 5 mafia,lynching is correct.
if there's 2 mafia, lynching is correct.

So I guess if you believe mafia GETS 2 kills a night, which probably justifies a team of 2/3. Presumably something with precedence. Lynching becomes a gamble.

I think a more reasonable assumption is something along the lines of "5 mafia, with a dayvig" but even that seems way too powerful.

Jacob, what's your vote looking like tonight? Since you backed off Evan, are you thinking of voting another player or are you going with the NL

Damniel why do you keep asking questions that don't really seem relevant to what's happening.

Damniel why do you keep asking questions that don't really seem relevant to what's happening.

what is revelvant to you right now? you ignored my question on your PR claim and I don't think we should NL. Jacob and Trundle are the lynch candidates and im engaging with those two wagons

If it comes to it I'll break a tie between Trundle and I by voting trundle but that's as much as i know what to do currently

I'd expect 4-5 mafia with 3-4 weak prs. Potentially even downsides. It doesn't really make sense for it to be 2 mafia with 2 kills. And even if that were the case.

On this site, killing power is calculated by Scum team/2 round up. If there's only 2 maf, then it's only 1 kp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back