• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

Christ I stop reading for a while to focus on work and gather my thoughts on something important and you guys **** out thirty something pages. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on my skim here:

- Crys claims Fool/Survivor, being Tarot Card the Fool.
- People want to lynch Crys but not because **** third parties they don't get to win
- Dolby makes a case against Inkling who I feel is probs town, as I don't agree with all of Dolby's points
- Heyden doesn't wanna read and is probs dumb scum

Christ I stop reading for a while to focus on work and gather my thoughts on something important and you guys **** out thirty something pages. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on my skim here:

- People want to lynch Crys but not because **** third parties they don't get to win
- Dolby makes a case against Inkling who I feel is probs town, as I don't agree with all of Dolby's points

yes pretty much an then couples people pushing Inkling and making them role claim, which they claimed Vanilla Townie (ten of swords) i believe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

countless people **

Yes. I didn't even know Heyden posted tbh

1. How are you doing today?Good, just binge watching all my fave TV shows (Autumn break <3)
2. Would you prefer to play as town or scum in this game? Town, don't have to worry about what I say
3. How active will are you planning to be this game?Depending on the content and events of the game, but most likely very active I'm hoping
4. What's your timezone?AEST/GMT+10

just saying..

I meant he didn't post anything meaningful

once i posted that i had a feeling it'd be read wrong. sorry lol.
what i meant is that heyden said he would rather be town. since being scum he has to worry about what to say/ or just not say anything at all. which is he doing right now. so, "just saying..." wasn't just throwing it out there. not a scum read, but something to consider.

wtf is going on ! Crys are you really that bad at being Jester ? or are you really Mafia doing some insane mind tricks to not get lynched ? som one just shoot him at night please.

also i think that Inkling is probably just poor town at the moment, and there is definitely scum somewhere in all the pushing for their role and banter back and forth and jumping on the bandwagon.
i tried but I got lazy. By why not lynch me because if I'm mafia, you win, and as third party I win.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you missed that ]sugarella doesn't want to play anymore and is getting a replacement.

you missed that ]sugarella doesn't want to play anymore and is getting a replacement.
Who

@Panda: Oh yeah there is that. I don't doubt there's safe claims either, but I feel like it's obvious given the number of people and the number of Arcanas.

I don't know much about Tarots (again) outside of context from the Persona games. [Link]. So from what Crys and Inkling revealed so far everything makes a little sense. So it makes sense to assume that the Major Arcanas are an "important" role, while townies/goons would get roles from Minor Arcanas.

You know what? Get off inkling. We can find better evidence that someone is mafia

^ I have been meaning to unvote all day pretty much, but time is getting close to day end...

don't want to put a placeholder though. im gonna go through the mafia wikia now, idk how heyden plays when he is scum/town but the lack of posts overall is kind of scummy, mainly because of what I quoted earlier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually. he was pretty quiet in binding of isaac too, and he was a blue role.. so. yeah im back to nothing.

idk if this should be in green text. but im assuming others can answer it?

when do players get replaced for inactivity?

- - - Post Merge - - -

just wondering, b/c we still have 2 that havent checked in yet.

@Tom who do you think should be our top lynch candidates D1 ?

Given that really I've only skimmed the thread and have little desire to re-read it right now, nobody strikes me as obvious mafia. Pretty much everyone who was under consideration all made emotional appeals and will continue to do so, so Inkling/Cory wouldn't be a good idea. Crys is a Fool, so ultimately if we lynch Crys they exit the game and we ultimately lose a number overall for town. Dolby strikes me as town thus far, Jacob reminds me of his play from whatever the last mafia game it was I played and he posted a fake role PM.

Ultimately I have no good suggestion, which is why I've merely placeholdered.

@crys I have no scum reads right now, I haven't read back. Hold on a minute.

In other words i'm having weird feelings about inkling after thinking through school today.

@Tom DO you reckon we should look at the bandwagon on Inkling and go from there? there's bound to be scum in there right?
in order of when they voted for Inkling

1. Crys
2. Shiida
3. Alexi
4. Dolby
5. Cory
6. Jacob
7. Ness
8. Taesaek
9. Toad

and then when Tom and I start to talk about possible scum on the Inkling bandwagon Cory jumps off.

@Cory how come you jumped off Inkling at that point? other than us finding scum in that line up?

also Tom you know enough about whats happened so far so i expect you to change your vote before days over if not i will look at it pretty much as a 'No Lynch' vote, and unhelpful to town.

Back