• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

@Ness you have not answered my question, this is your reply can you please point out where it explains why its taken you so long to realize that Inkling is playing like they did last game where they were town and you were host?

You've been inactive this entire day and this is literally the first time you've mentioned a thing about me. So what if someone is posting like its twitter, my point was that he's looking more like confused townie instead of nervous scum. Also, I gave that last paragraph so everyone could go back and look at his meta.

Panda are you joking? I was the first person to be suspicious of inkling and I questioned her and crys. I just didn't vote for inkling at first

WTF are you talking about ? please go back and read the thread and go check the votes.

I'm just saying were all coming up with ways to see Inkling as a confused and hurt townie, hence why he acted the way he did yesterday. In hindsight, doing all that as a mafia on day 1 does seem really like a bad play. Thats why I can understand Ness's point of view.

What is your reasoning for begin so hell bent on us keeping our votes on him? I'm not accusing you of anything, just please answer why. It can be in a short answer, but I'm just curious as to what your mindset about them is right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

she isn't voting inkling...

ohhhh, I see now. That would explain why she's so up in arms about people jumping off bandwagon, but still curious as to what your read on inkling is. maybe I missed it in an earlier post

Panda are you joking? I was the first person to be suspicious of inkling and I questioned her and crys. I just didn't vote for inkling at first

@Cory the order in which you voted for them is not the main concern at this point its the way you guys are jumping off once mentioned that its a scum bandwagon. you guys would have been perfectly fine staying there and lynching Inkling if no-one came in and pointed it out. (yes crys we know you said it first but again you're irrelevant at this point.)

@Ness you have not answered my question, this is your reply can you please point out where it explains why its taken you so long to realize that Inkling is playing like they did last game where they were town and you were host?

N e s s said:
my point was that he's looking more like confused townie instead of nervous scum.

You know, I get that you're trying pressuring me and I did read most of all the posts in my nub game, but I don't memorize people's posts. I've only just now today went back and read his meta. That is why i've reconsidered.

I'm trying to be patient here, does this answer your question or not?

I'm just saying were all coming up with ways to see Inkling as a confused and hurt townie, hence why he acted the way he did yesterday. In hindsight, doing all that as a mafia on day 1 does seem really like a bad play. Thats why I can understand Ness's point of view.

What is your reasoning for begin so hell bent on us keeping our votes on him? I'm not accusing you of anything, just please answer why. It can be in a short answer, but I'm just curious as to what your mindset about them is right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohhhh, I see now. That would explain why she's so up in arms about people jumping off bandwagon, but still curious as to what your read on inkling is. maybe I missed it in an earlier post

@Toad i don't want people to vote for Inkling i think they're town at the moment and that it was pretty obvious im just saying that the people jumping off since its been mentioned seem the scummiest right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I take back my scum feeling about Inkling. Looking at the little meta he has from Nub Mafia Daycare, I can see some resemblances.

He's talking about how he wants to be active this game, and he has. 1 defining characteristic of a VT is that they treat the game like its twitter. Posting a lot, and generally just there acting as a sheep.

I can see the resemblance here, complaining about how he shouldn't be lynched since he's town.

This also made me rethink him. I'm kinda feeling that Inkling is town now but he's mostly null atm. And looking at his tiny meta, you can see the resemblances Here in daycare and Here in this game. I'll have a general thoughts post up sometime in the future depending on schoolwork.

???

Hey everyone.

1. How are you doing today?
Pretty good thanks, no work today so thats always a plus.

2. Would you prefer to play as town or scum in this game?
Town, I've never been mafia so its hard to say whether or not id enjoy it.

3. How active will are you planning to be this game?
Pretty active, only time its hard to check the thread is when im at work.

4. What's your timezone?
PST.
was the underlined thing necessary to say? Are you making yourself seem town

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 people unvoted inkling after I did so they must think I am town. And don't say that we're all scum because 4 people can't be scum

Ness you gotta put more than a couple quotes and a few question marks for us to understand what you are trying to get across or whom you are talking to. and yes that was a bit of a better answer but i still feel its not a suffice excuse.

Ness you gotta put more than a couple quotes and a few question marks for us to understand what you are trying to get across or whom you are talking to. and yes that was a bit of a better answer but i still feel its not a suffice excuse.

How is it not suffice if all I needed to do was explain 1 thing you were questioning me about?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also those question marks weren't explaining myself?

was the underlined thing necessary to say? Are you making yourself seem town

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 people unvoted inkling after I did so they must think I am town. And don't say that we're all scum because 4 people can't be scum

@Cory so 4 people can't be scum in a 17 player game ? is that unheard of ? also my answer to question #2 is true is it not ? and its the same thing i put last game when the same question came up and i was town then too. so.... grabbing at straws now? i pointed out your scummy behavior now you had to go back and try to discredit me and thats the only thing you can find?

@Cory so 4 people can't be scum in a 17 player game ? is that unheard of ? also my answer to question #2 is true is it not ? and its the same thing i put last game when the same question came up and i was town then too. so.... grabbing at straws now? i pointed out your scummy behavior now you had to go back and try to discredit me and thats the only thing you can find?

you have never been this aggressive...

are you? becuase iirc last game you followed oaths every command

@Tom DO you reckon we should look at the bandwagon on Inkling and go from there? there's bound to be scum in there right?
in order of when they voted for Inkling

1. Crys
2. Shiida
3. Alexi
4. Dolby
5. Cory
6. Jacob
7. Ness
8. Taesaek
9. Toad

and then when Tom and I start to talk about possible scum on the Inkling bandwagon Cory jumps off.

@Cory how come you jumped off Inkling at that point? other than us finding scum in that line up?

also Tom you know enough about whats happened so far so i expect you to change your vote before days over if not i will look at it pretty much as a 'No Lynch' vote, and unhelpful to town.

you didn't "find scum" you think there is scum in it (which there most likely is) i unvoted because the wagon was getting too big

Back