• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

Ok, I take back my scum feeling about Inkling. Looking at the little meta he has from Nub Mafia Daycare, I can see some resemblances.

you are an interesting character.

i was inactive for maybe a day and a half? where were you at the beginning? You're right that'd a made an accusation and seemed to have disappeared, but what i really did was get the ball rolling. it may have been a bit too much. we are down 2 townies and that's a huge loss. at the same time we have you and toad who are going back and forth.. about what exactly? not sure. we have a few others who are super quiet. Like I said we have about 2-3 mafia still out there and I'm not sure who is mafia at all. toad is prob innocent. you're prob innocent. what about llama guy? what about anybody who hasn't accused anybody and has contributed to the conversation only superficially? maybe thats who we should be looking at.

you obviously didnt read through all the posts and skimmed through. i dont care. i cplained my role and dont want to waste my time. last game i was tolld how inactive i was. this time i participate and it was a **** show. i regret it. i use tbt for relaxing and having fun

He's talking about how he wants to be active this game, and he has. 1 defining characteristic of a VT is that they treat the game like its twitter. Posting a lot, and generally just there acting as a sheep.

wow tae really is a bully. guess what? i have a life. i play other games oh and i also work like every day. im sorry all you do is go on tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i hope you also realize every time you kill a town it works against you so you shouldnt vote irresponsibly

Psst, P.S he did this when Taesaek was voting him up in the Nub mafia.

you sound pretty scummy to me. go ahead and the "omg you claim scum blah blah" i went through the posts and i don't think the reactions have been just or make sense. i already claimed townie. at this point i did it to claim town bc i have a huge gut feeling of scum which i mentioned already. plus i know i already put myself at a huge disadvantage, and i knew this at the beginning before i started talking, but im scum hunting. in the last game tae literally went after ppl just for the fun of it. i want to remind you the point of the game is to help your side, not to make yourself look good or smart

I can see the resemblance here, complaining about how he shouldn't be lynched since he's town.

hai guys. i was angry bc I felt lots of words were put in my mouth, but my reactions were uncalled for. i accept my fate, I just don't see how anybody could get a scum read on me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i feel it was unfair for you guys to pressure me into revealing my role.

This also made me rethink him. I'm kinda feeling that Inkling is town now but he's mostly null atm. And looking at his tiny meta, you can see the resemblances Here in daycare and Here in this game. I'll have a general thoughts post up sometime in the future depending on schoolwork.

@Crys maybe but no one is going to be taking you seriously with all the crap you are trying to pull. so pretty much you are irrelevant.
ya know If it really came down to it, i could help scum if I really wanted to so you should be nicer.

ya know If it really came down to it, i could help scum if I really wanted to so you should be nicer.

That be the case, I hope vig shoots you tonight since you won't be of any help late game.

First off this...

@Crys why would i be nice to you? you're clearly not here to help town and how would you be bale to help mafia ? you can't communicate with them outside this thread (or can you)? and if you start to be harmful towards town then we will either advise a RP to take you out or lynch you.

Secondly this... i told you they'll start to jump around like fleas.

Ok, I take back my scum feeling about Inkling. Looking at the little meta he has from Nub Mafia Daycare, I can see some resemblances.

He's talking about how he wants to be active this game, and he has. 1 defining characteristic of a VT is that they treat the game like its twitter. Posting a lot, and generally just there acting as a sheep.

I can see the resemblance here, complaining about how he shouldn't be lynched since he's town.

This also made me rethink him. I'm kinda feeling that Inkling is town now but he's mostly null atm. And looking at his tiny meta, you can see the resemblances Here in daycare and Here in this game. I'll have a general thoughts post up sometime in the future depending on schoolwork.

@Ness you were the host of that Nub Daycare Mafia so im sure you read every post in that game especially because it was Nub Game to make sure everyone was following the rules and because it had little activity so why has it taken you until now to realize that Inkling's gameplay is resembling that of their last (and only) game that they were town in? also the bolded part is irrelevant bs that you are just trying to seem helpful with. I've seen both mafia and town "post like its twitter" you are example A for this.

Inkling did vote for Cory early on yesterday like literally out of the blue for very little reasoning, doesn't seem like a very good move to make so early if he was mafia. You would get a huge backlash and be put under super scrutiny for something like that........ oh wait he did lol.

and then reading all your pandering after that is just bringing up bad flashbacks from daycare mafia
I'm leaning towards an unvote too, but not seeing any better votes on top of that, or that NL is actually a good idea

I'm just getting some weird pattern vibes from panda. Because in daycare Day 1 Rune patronized new players for inexperience then later turned out to be mafia, and Panda did that yesterday too. Also seeming similarities to their playing style. It might be just a coincidence, but at least something to think about

@Toad i see you in here, what do you think of Ness and Cory jumping off the bandwagon like they have?

Id be ok with a Cory or Ness lynch D1, heck I'd even be ok with lynching Crys, im not sure if they really are Jester or if they are just making it seem so, that way we don't lynch them. I don't think you would be that obvious if you were truly Jester.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Inkling did vote for Cory early on yesterday like literally out of the blue for very little reasoning, doesn't seem like a very good move to make so early if he was mafia. You would get a huge backlash and be put under super scrutiny for something like that........ oh wait he did lol.

and then reading all your pandering after that is just bringing up bad flashbacks from daycare mafia
I'm leaning towards an unvote too, but not seeing any better votes on top of that, or that NL is actually a good idea

I'm just getting some weird pattern vibes from panda. Because in daycare Day 1 Rune patronized new players for inexperience then later turned out to be mafia, and Panda did that yesterday too. Also seeming similarities to their playing style. It might be just a coincidence, but at least something to think about

@Toad Oh ! now you're jumping too ? I never patronized inexperienced players, all i said is please go back and read the Opening Post because most of the questions they had could have been answered by doing so, instead of filling the thread with nonsense and unproductiveness.

hey guys back in the car from the park today. reading up on **** now I've missed a few pages. how much time we got left on day one?

First off this...

@Crys why would i be nice to you? you're clearly not here to help town and how would you be bale to help mafia ? you can't communicate with them outside this thread (or can you)? and if you start to be harmful towards town then we will either advise a RP to take you out or lynch you.

Secondly this... i told you they'll start to jump around like fleas.

@Ness you were the host of that Nub Daycare Mafia so im sure you read every post in that game especially because it was Nub Game to make sure everyone was following the rules and because it had little activity so why has it taken you until now to realize that Inkling's gameplay is resembling that of their last (and only) game that they were town in? also the bolded part is irrelevant bs that you are just trying to seem helpful with. I've seen both mafia and town "post like its twitter" you are example A for this.

You've been inactive this entire day and this is literally the first time you've mentioned a thing about me. So what if someone is posting like its twitter, my point was that he's looking more like confused townie instead of nervous scum. Also, I gave that last paragraph so everyone could go back and look at his meta.

3 1/2 hours till day ends.

bless your soul thank you.
I'm gonna be in this car for close to two hours, but I'll try to read up on as much as possible and talk via mobile so if I'm hella slow that's why. I'm tying I promise.

Vote me to avoid a townie mislynch get me out of this mean game :(

I mean its not just jumping bandwagon if they have the evidence to back it up. Inkling came out hard early, which seems really dumb if you are a mafia. Not to mention in Daycare we lynched Qwerty for there off the wall play style, all over the place and then they turned out to be Town. So I'm just seeing great similarities between these situations. These are the reasons I'm thinking of unvoting, not because of bandwagon. I'm trying not to be so impressionable by anyone, so I haven't really read their reasoning behind it, but I will go back and see what they said about it

and you said it kind of snarkily imo but thats just my opinion, I was asking questions and really benefitted from the answers people were giving, so you saying that might've been just bad timing. and its not like I'm saying all ship in on you, its just coincidental the similarities. You are making bold outright claims, in a semi-brash way. Thats how I felt about Rune start of day 1 in the last game, and how I'm feeling about you right now, but I don't have enough meta-reading cred (or whatever its called) to kinda relate it to anything else, hence why I am keeping quieter than last game. because when I was bold last game early last game, it backfired hard on me

where's m3ow_'s read at? I'm still waiting to hear from this person.

it also seems like we've lost two players and are in need of a few replacements.. that's ****ty.
maybe we can take into account that sugar might have backed out bc their role is something more than a VT and they didn't know where to start off at? totally a shot in the dark but I guess it's good for though.

haven't seen any evidence that a few others of the quiet players have joined us yet.
did they just et too busy : haven't been online or have they been lurking?

would it be useful to lynch someone who hasn't checked in yet?

okay i calmed down a little with my posting. was not thinking before doing so. anyways

Didn't realise it started already... Sorry guys, I'll read back on the 50-ish pages ^.~

why do you always seem to appear at the last minute? I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but it really isn't helpful in general for town to win, if you hide 95% of the day - especially since night the thread is locked.

i am going to unvote inkling now, like i've been meaning to do & said before. I was hoping to have someone else in mind, but I don't atm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

where's m3ow_'s read at? I'm still waiting to hear from this person.

it also seems like we've lost two players and are in need of a few replacements.. that's ****ty.
maybe we can take into account that sugar might have backed out bc their role is something more than a VT and they didn't know where to start off at? totally a shot in the dark but I guess it's good for though.

haven't seen any evidence that a few others of the quiet players have joined us yet.
did they just et too busy : haven't been online or have they been lurking?

would it be useful to lynch someone who hasn't checked in yet?

I was thinking about this, which is why I asked justice when replacements would come into effect.
I think atm no, since there seems to be enough replacements for shiida who is banned, bluedox and sugarella.

You've been inactive this entire day and this is literally the first time you've mentioned a thing about me. So what if someone is posting like its twitter, my point was that he's looking more like confused townie instead of nervous scum. Also, I gave that last paragraph so everyone could go back and look at his meta.

@Ness the bolded parts are a lie or stupid. i have not been inactive "this entire day" example A im here D1 before deadline, and two my point exactly, posting like its twitter don't mean jack, but for some reason (to justify your invite for Inkling) you decided to throw that in there.

also you never answered my question. ill repost it so its easy for you... why has it taken you until now to realize that Inkling's gameplay is resembling that of their last (and only) game that they were town in? especially when you were the host of that Nub Daycare Mafia Game, so im sure you read every post in that game especially because it was Nub Game to make sure everyone was following the rules and because it had little activity.

@Ness the bolded parts are a lie or stupid. i have not been inactive "this entire day" example A im here D1 before deadline, and two my point exactly, posting like its twitter don't mean jack, but for some reason (to justify your invite for Inkling) you decided to throw that in there.

also you never answered my question. ill repost it so its easy for you... why has it taken you until now to realize that Inkling's gameplay is resembling that of their last (and only) game that they were town in? especially when you were the host of that Nub Daycare Mafia Game, so im sure you read every post in that game especially because it was Nub Game to make sure everyone was following the rules and because it had little activity.

You have been inactive for half of this day, and i've clearly already answered you question.

@Panda can you please clarify your reasoning for keeping your vote so strongly on inkling?

Back