• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

Anyways y'all should vote for me so vig doesn't waste their shot

even then i still attacked him (haha opps sorry oath.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

you didn't "find scum" you think there is scum in it (which there most likely is) i unvoted because the wagon was getting too big

the wagon was getting too big ? or it was big enough to back out that way when Inkling flipped green you wouldn't be seen as one of the guilty parties ? ? ?

Anyways y'all should vote for me so vig doesn't waste their shot

Actually, thinking this over, shooting Crys is a really bad thing to do. We don't need to have her NKed by a vig shot, since mafia KP doesn't drop. If she's only an extra vote (that could cause a mislynch) that doesn't contribute to KP, killing her will only make her not post anymore. So yeah, Vig don't waste your shot on Crys tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

simply: We just don't kill Crys at any point in the game unless we have to.

even then i still attacked him (haha opps sorry oath.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

the wagon was getting too big ? or it was big enough to back out that way when Inkling flipped green you wouldn't be seen as one of the guilty parties ? ? ?

Do you know who else would have been seen a guilty? Literally half the town. Please come up with a benefit of leaving that wagon if i was scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are you singling me out? how about tae, he unvoted, so did alexi

@panda: i can understand the scummy vibe you're getting from cory. but lets not forget who posted the actual READ on inkling which is Dolby. I think Cory is just more active atm so he's the only one to point fingers to.

unless you already believe dolby is scum? and you're trying to find the remaining?
just trying to understand your reads on scum and town atm.

changing my vote makes me seem scummy?
that's funny

Do you know who else would have been seen a guilty? Literally half the town. Please come up with a benefit of leaving that wagon if i was scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are you singling me out? how about tae, he unvoted, so did alexi

my post your quoted answers the question you just asked under it, also i am not singling you out i said you Ness and Toad all did the same thing and since then now Tae and Alexi are all on the same list. and Alexi is standing out cause they didnt even say anything with their invite. so again i didnt single you out, you were just the one whom got the most defensive about it so.... hence this conversation we are having.

everyone. Just vote for who you think is the most scummy. We will reassemble from there

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh don't wanna keep u guys up sorry, reads won't be up til late cause i forgot i had a paper due tmrw -____- but i will post them tonight. but rly quick i wanna say that although Dolby is right about the safeclaim thing I just don't agree about inklings tbh
Still have not posted them
btw called it

can i pick the lynch for today pls i am A+ at reading : )
You do not pick the lynch.
Town picks the lynch and they hopefully vote for scum

my post your quoted answers the question you just asked under it, also i am not singling you out i said you Ness and Toad all did the same thing and since then now Tae and Alexi are all on the same list. and Alexi is standing out cause they didnt even say anything with their invite. so again i didnt single you out, you were just the one whom got the most defensive about it so.... hence this conversation we are having.

@ the bold, huh?

Actually, thinking this over, shooting Crys is a really bad thing to do. We don't need to have her NKed by a vig shot, since mafia KP doesn't drop. If she's only an extra vote (that could cause a mislynch) that doesn't contribute to KP, killing her will only make her not post anymore. So yeah, Vig don't waste your shot on Crys tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

simply: We just don't kill Crys at any point in the game unless we have to.
lynch me so I don't join mafia's vote in endgame.

so you want to fall into another bandwagon ? and also its only 2 1/2 hours till day ends.

don't put words in my mouth! I feel if we all cast crazy votes, whats gonna happen is just everyone is gonna be yelling (like we have been) at each other for voting for them. And then its just gonna be insane. Plus you still have people who haven't even seen this, and then it will just be all over the place

@Alexi correct me if im wrong but didn't you invite over 3 hours ago and didn't really say much about it then in the thread ?

oh wait unvote?

well you can check my posts, or i can gather them if youd like but i did say a few times after inkling came back with the "hey guys sorry for reactions etc" that I was going to change my vote.

I just didnt unvote at that time (which was like 12+ hours ago) because I didn't have another person to change it to.. and I didn't want to put a placeholder.

I'm starting to think Inkling is actually town based on the game so far, unless of course mafia were given safe claims. I'll decide my vote in a bit...

Back