• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

we're jsut going off of who's dead so far. 3 dead thus far,
2 prs: major arcanas.
1 vt: minor arcanas.

i know it might have a wild card thrown in there, but given the information, i can't put aside the claim for the moon being just a "vt"

exactly.

and @jacob: i completely agree with what you posted. but.. we really should be going after the more experienced scum players. and right now, imo, that is ness.

also @jacob your read is really nice and detailed, thank you for that. and i'm not trying to defend toad here, but given that i played my last game with him as well, he's always really emotional when confronted, esp when accused of being scum.

in daycare mafia D1 i rode his ass for hours trying to break him down into slipping and it was more and more emotion as the day went on, he's just emotional when he's accused, hell in daycare he came up blue. i'm just saying that although he HAS said a lot of scummy things, i don't honestly know if he's mafia. i'm sus yes, but i'm always sus of toad, haha.

i know it wasnt a post to start everyone lynching toadsworthy. was just saying.

although i unvoted ness for now. i will wait for him to respond to what i said, i assume hes at school atm.

Assuming Ness is scum with safeclaims, why would he go out of his way to counterclaim a person who is probably jester? I'm starting to question Ness' autheticity but we'll see, we have 36 hours still anyhow... (・・;)

yeah i'm still hoping we get a lot more food for thought before this day ends, i'm really not wanting to jump down on a mislynch again. we already lost two prs, i don't think town's doing so good at this point.

also, is sugarella still in game? she asked to leave, are we waiting on a replacement for her?

2 more mislynches and its auto loss for town, even 1 more mislynch will probably put us offtrack if we don't lower that KP of 2 soon...

2 more mislynches and its auto loss for town, even 1 more mislynch will probably put us offtrack if we don't lower that KP of 2 soon...

which is a really scary thought.
i wish d1 wasn't so bad... that's just, that was such a terrible start for town.

Then... why did you unvote him?

I feel like I was too quick to vote. like stated, I am still suspicious of him. but I would like to see what he has to say in response to this:

Will I?
Look ness, if you are the moon then I believe you. but don't try to play off as a townie, because it's obvious that town are only minor arcana's. I get this puts a HUGE target on your back but there is a doctor who will protect you.

Also, by looking at the death list.. panda was a minor arcana.

with a game this big, what pr can we assume to be in play?
we already lost cop and vig.

so we can assume there's still a few more prs in play, right?

I'd say about 5 maybe to make it seem balanced, so it seems theres still another 2 power roles out there

- - - Post Merge - - -

**I mean 3, typo

I was mostly upset that Crys basically **** on town and this game D1. Then they came back the next day with an out of the blue claim for Cop and everyone was so quick to believe it. I can understand Ness not wanting to claim right after hearing that because you don't want to give away your PR ever unless you know you're gonna be ok because then most likely the Mafia is gonna come for you, I felt that way as the tracker last game.

With the other two PRs gone, Crys maybe claimed cop to draw out the person who is the cop so that they can target them for mafia next. Of course they could pull that together with the moon card and stuff, because they said they found Justice's tumblr with the cards on it

This is the main reason I'm getting defensive, because I feel like I have been pointing out valid alternatives and just getting backlashed for being defensive. When of course I am, because I don't want to mislynch again! And I always come from an honest position here on somethings and say what I'm thinking even it does make me look ****ty, but when I do say things about a mafia perspective, its because thats how I have to think sometimes to rationalize some of the happenings. and then I verbalize those thoughts and people just automatically think I'm mafia when I talk about it, but really if you think about it, it makes sense. I played this same point of view in the last game too, and I was in this same position day 2 as well! (in response to saying, if I was mafia I would lay low in this ishstorm, or whatever I said)

I'm not saying that what I'm proposing is the absolute truth behind anything, but yesterday I was posting and each time it just got glazed over! So I wanted to be a little bolder, so people actually notice what I am saying and take it into account. Also because I can't put together a nice read post like everyone else, so my posts mostly come out like this.

Combine being missed the first day to just being harshly criticized today, and the fact that I'm literally flabbergasted that people are believing Crys' bs... yeah got my emotions up

- - - Post Merge - - -

i guess the moon means tracker, so put tracker where I put cop

Crys claimed Watcher, not Cop
Plus I'm almost certain he's some neutral 3rd party or fool so he's fine for now.

@ toad, can you post every username with the colors? would help knowing your views on everyone.

Combine being missed the first day to just being harshly criticized today, and the fact that I'm literally flabbergasted that people are believing Crys' bs... yeah got my emotions up

nobody really believes crys. don't read too hard into them. mot of us think she's just neutral third party at this point.
but the fact that crys claimed watcher and then ness came out and counter claimed the moon role, it does stir up dust and we do need to take into consideration that one of them, if not both, are lying.

the moon can be a safe claim, but if ness really is town, i don't want to lynch him unless we're certain he's scum. because that means we most likely will lynch another pr.

that's the only reason i'm so hesitant on a ness lynch right now. bc if his claim for moon is true, then he is a pr. but what faction is his role aligned to.

Back