• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

If someone thought I was jester I wouldn't get lynched or have mafia waste their kill on me.

i actually somewhat believe this.

what I dont get/whats making me hesistant is why you would like to push for a tom or dolby vote.
wouldnt ness be the OBVIOUS choice? since he counter claimed you.

If I was jester I wouldn't be obligated to help anyone. But with town leaders ded, I think I should step up to the plate.

If someone thought I was jester I wouldn't get lynched or have mafia waste their kill on me.

I guess if she hadn't saw something worth reporting, she would've kept the ruse as jester to stay unkilled until she did find something
But if she's mafia, then she could just be doing this to frame ness

i actually somewhat believe this.

what I dont get/whats making me hesistant is why you would like to push for a tom or dolby vote.
wouldnt ness be the OBVIOUS choice? since he counter claimed you.
there could be too moons. I jut want to know what lyin' ness is doing by claiming townie.

@tae if ness is pr, and lives today, I'm sure the doc will protect the RIGHT moon.

Guys, just disregard the Crys/Ness thing. It is impossible that Crys is really a watcher and see Ness visit Panda since kills are factional rather than individual. I also doubt that Ness is mafia since he wouldn't have countered Crys if he was mafia, because that would draw unwanted attention to himself

Guys, just disregard the Crys/Ness thing. It is impossible that Crys is really a watcher and see Ness visit Panda since kills are factional rather than individual. I also doubt that Ness is mafia since he wouldn't have countered Crys if he was mafia, because that would draw unwanted attention to himself
why do you have to ruin all the fun? Is ness your scum buddy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if kills are factional why did I get a report that ness targeted panda?

so can you do me a favor and explain the difference between factional kills / individual?
on the wiki i'm reading it mentions a lot of differences, but i don't think i understand the concept completely.
does it mean that instead of seeing mafia visit townie, and that townie ends up dead the next day, you don't see anything from that person?

sorry if this is a dumb question, i just wanna make heads and tails of this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why do you have to ruin all the fun? Is ness your scum buddy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if kills are factional why did I get a report that ness targeted panda?

because you're lying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah, countering crys really did put him under more fire, so i can see why that was either a big mistake or a really dumb idea to do. i don't see why he would counter her claim if he really was scum, but at the same time this entire game has been a ****ing mess so anything is possible.

so can you do me a favor and explain the difference between factional kills / individual?
on the wiki i'm reading it mentions a lot of differences, but i don't think i understand the concept completely.
does it mean that instead of seeing mafia visit townie, and that townie ends up dead the next day, you don't see anything from that person?

sorry if this is a dumb question, i just wanna make heads and tails of this

If a kill is factional and let's say that a town roleblocker blocked the person who sent it in for example, the kill would still go through. If kills are individual and a town roleblocker blocked a mafia member who sent in the kill, then the kill would not go through. In effect, actions placed upon mafia members who send in kills do not effect mafia kills as it is a group action rather than an individual action.

If a kill is factional and let's say that a town roleblocker blocked the person who sent it in for example, the kill would still go through. If kills are individual and a town roleblocker blocked a mafia member who sent in the kill, then the kill would not go through. In effect, actions placed upon mafia members who send in kills do not effect mafia kills as it is a group action rather than an individual action.

so some roles seem like they can almost be pointless?

like an example of this is crys claim for ness.
cry claimed they watched ness visit / target panda on night 1. but that's not possible because it's factional kills and not individual? so crys claim can't be true because ness' actions, (if it was true) wouldn't show up?

Hello. I'm Xine.

I've played quite a few games of forum mafia, but this is my first on TBT. So this is going to be interesting. Also I'll just say this now before I have SJWs riding my ****, I will probably address you as "they/them" unless I notice other people use pronouns.

Plz be patient as I skim the thread. And I'll definitely be skimming a lot considering there's over 100 pages so feel 100% free to correct or clarify me if I miss the mark on something.

Let's go m80s

Anyway I decided that Ness and Dolby are scum, toads meta matches his meta from last game by I'm still watching him. Something on ness seems off bit I have to go, be back in 2-3 hours perhaps.

Anyway I decided that Ness and Dolby are scum, toads meta matches his meta from last game by I'm still watching him. Something on ness seems off bit I have to go, be back in 2-3 hours perhaps.

toad is pretty notorious for sounding scummy af even when he's town. so i'm torn at this point.
but the claim towards ness / dolby is possibly a good clue. i'm waiting to hear back from ness to see what their response is.

Back