• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

suspected mafia
Crys- for obvious reasons for me
Dolby- very defensive upon joining us and plays only ever so often, like the perfect amount to stay relevant without being too suspicious, not to mention ignored me until I said something about him, then fired back with a full-out read... also once I had taken up my stance against Crys
probably one of the really quiet ones (Trundle, Tardis, Sugarella)

I'm unsure about
Inkling since they have claimed everyone since the start of this, the emotional outbursts day 1. I know I'm on the same thing right now, but they like called people out... and if Crys was mafia, doing whatever it was they did day 1, skies the limit as far as that strategy.
Heyden playing kinda distant, not adding too too much in any one direction I feel like
Tom theres not much to go off of them with, so that just seems shady

Townies
Alexi
Taesaek
Jacob
Mother
Ness
I don't see all the hype about Ness being mafia. what makes me angry is that people are doing this on the basis that Crys is right, and jester or not, I just don't believe anything that they want to say... Ness was hesitant to come out as a PR role, because he doesn't want to get targeted by mafia. I can believe that

- - - Post Merge - - -

no one wants to lynch Crys because they think they are third party or jester or something, but that just seems like the web they wanted to spin in order to avoid getting lynched to me!

yeah but ness shouldve known while CCing crys, that he was going to be a target.
he mightve done it without thinking, and really that sucks. and crys set him up perfectly for it. but assuming there are 3 PR's left I am praying there is a doctor/protector something. and ness would be saved. (also assuming his claim is a PR)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait since when was Ness power role, where did he state that!?

that was the whole basis of my ness scum claim. well, the 2nd part of it. he claimed The moon, but also a townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so no, he has not claimed PR. which is why I see him scummy.

Wait since when was Ness power role, where did he state that!?

ness counter claimed against crys, who had claimed the card role: "the moon" and being the "watcher"

given the deaths right now: we've concluded that pr's are major arcanas. (cory, and m3ow were both pr's and had major arcanas for their card roles.) so when ness claimed being the real the moon card, we've decided that if it IS true, that means it's a pr.

I could see a tracker for Mafia as well as a tracker for Town. Hence where the weirdness is stemming form

I could see a tracker for Mafia as well as a tracker for Town. Hence where the weirdness is stemming form

but why would they have the same card name? wouldn't that be too confusing?
plus, crys claimed watcher. and ness hasn't claimed an official role, yet.

but why would they have the same card name? wouldn't that be too confusing?
plus, crys claimed watcher. and ness hasn't claimed an official role, yet.

isn't one of the things with tarot cards like one can be upside down to mean different things? and like I said, I don't believe anything Crys has said, they said they found all the cards on justice's tumblr, so they could be goading out the tracker by claiming the moon thing. and if they had been wrong we all would've thought, oh crazy crys is being weird

Anyway I think everyone should watch sugarella. They said that they didn't understand their role possible confused maf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either Dolby or Tom is mafia and I don't know which one ��
Bring this back!! Also I'm might be gone for the rest of the day to good luck! I'll be checking in per hour I think

isn't one of the things with tarot cards like one can be upside down to mean different things? and like I said, I don't believe anything Crys has said, they said they found all the cards on justice's tumblr, so they could be goading out the tracker by claiming the moon thing. and if they had been wrong we all would've thought, oh crazy crys is being weird

i wouldn't put it past them to be helping bluesnipe. (is that the correct term for it?)
but i just think we need to wait a minute and wait back to see replies from the accused and go from there.

their not on her tumblr. I was given the role. Also I'm WATCHER not tracker.

Bring this back!! Also I'm might be gone for the rest of the day to good luck! I'll be checking in per hour I think

but you voted toadsworthy? crys you're all over the place... i really want to see you as town/3rd party but with the way youve been this whole game - i can't. at least not atm.

Hey if I found the pic of inklings card from justices tumblr would that be cheating?

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually nevermind on this

well then what were you talking about here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you trolled the tumblr, I bet you could've found multiple tarot cards, I don't have tumblr so I can't see whats there

but you voted toadsworthy? crys you're all over the place... i really want to see you as town/3rd party but with the way youve been this whole game - i can't. at least not atm.
i was reaction testing for that but I forgot to unvote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well then what were you talking about here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you trolled the tumblr, I bet you could've found multiple tarot cards, I don't have tumblr so I can't see whats there
I said if. And i didn't find anything of use because it's based on dai.

@crys, are you really genuinely claiming watcher?
if so, who did you watch night1? you said you watched ness right?

okay, well.
@crys (and to everyone else who hasn't), can you post your reads w/ everyones usernames with the color codes?
green = town
yellow = little sus
orange = high sus
red = scum
grey = null

If someone thought I was jester I wouldn't get lynched or have mafia waste their kill on me.

so what are you gaining by claiming watcher other than a big red target on your back for mafia tonight?

Back