• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

I've got a quick question for townsfolk,

In previous games, I don't believe people are told that they are a miller. They get a town role, and when its inspected, it will return as mafia goon, and that person will have no idea that they are infact a miller.

So why is Sataric claiming this? and if so, did purpl change the way the game is played?

I've got a quick question for townsfolk,

In previous games, I don't believe people are told that they are a miller. They get a town role, and when its inspected, it will return as mafia goon, and that person will have no idea that they are infact a miller.

So why is Sataric claiming this? and if so, did purpl change the way the game is played?

It's a new role as of Harry Potter mafia, the Self-Aware Miller.

You know, the only thing that I really find weird about the whole Alice/Sataric thing is the fact that Sataric only "revealed" her role name after an identical role revealed theirs.

Which, you know, is weird. Think about it.

There was a reason for this, though - I don't know anything about Mean Girls but I read that the plastics were the bad guys, so the role of "Junior Plastic" did sound kind of shady, but that's what PurplPanda choose to call it and it's out of my control. Miller is a role that is common in Mafia, and it's the label that people recognize, so I went with that. Furthermore, by not giving away every single piece of information in the role PM, Alice was able to confirm that she had the same role, winning my trust. I figured that there might be one more Miller since the game is quite large. I now know almost for certain that she is telling the truth.

Sometimes this is true, and sometimes it is not. Sometimes the Miller even have an ability, such as a 1-shot vigilante, but still appears as Mafia when inspected. The correct term for the Townie that knows he's going to appear as Mafia when inspected is normally "Self-Aware Miller" but Purpl chose to call it just "Miller" in this version of the game.

Hmmmm since the only suspicions are sataric and Alice correct me if I'm wrong pls do!
I'd say either go for them or go a Inactive Lynch I'm Rly afraid of shooting Alice and Sataric because they have a chance of being town we can trust them or lynch em but I'm leaning more forward to the trusting just because they're both so amazing that it'll be such a disadvantage losing them. Losing them is like losing some of towns best players
Are you claiming you have the ability to shoot?
I don't think shoot would be a good term to use in mafia... imo
Their killing power. It's at three now, so they can kill three people during the night maximum.
geez. do you know if this increases or decreases?

Ugh, nevermind, Sataric is cleared in my eyes...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and KP decreases as Mafiosi decrease.

geez. do you know if this increases or decreases?

It decreases based on how many mafia players have died. Usually the KP is half the number of mafia players (rounded up). If Purplpanda is using that, we're looking at 5 or 6 on the mafia team.

Mister PurplPanda, I realize that hosting a game is a lot of work and we all appreciate that you are doing this for us! However, when you have the time, it would be great if you could edit in those post-search-links on the Players names in your first post. Makes it much easier to see who's actually talking. Thank you very much for your time, mate!

Mister PurplPanda, I realize that hosting a game is a lot of work and we all appreciate that you are doing this for us! However, when you have the time, it would be great if you could edit in those post-search-links on the Players names in your first post. Makes it much easier to see who's actually talking. Thank you very much for your time, mate!

I'm in the process of doing this for purpl. I guess since I have the time, I may aswell.

I'm in the process of doing this for purpl. I guess since I have the time, I may aswell.
Bless your soul.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wasn't harry joking?

Via the theory of Occam's Razor, the one with the least assumptions is usually correct, by the way. In this situation, they all have equal assumptions, at 2, so, in other words, we actually have to analyze.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't understand how Harry got into this, but what I mean is that Alice claimed Junior Plastic (Miller) after Sataric's big post, which did not include the actual role name of the Miller. After Alice posted saying that she was a Junior Plastic, revealing the actual role name, Sataric stated that she was happy about the extra bit of information, meaning that their role PMs were identical.

But were they actually identical? Is Sataric just Karen Smith claiming as a Miller just in case she gets checked and goes under suspicion?
Harry=VillageDweller
VillageDweller is not playing.

Wooh! Finished reading everything. The only person I have a suspicion on is JeloFish

Hmmmm since the only suspicions are sataric and Alice correct me if I'm wrong pls do!
I'd say either go for them or go a Inactive Lynch I'm Rly afraid of shooting Alice and Sataric because they have a chance of being town we can trust them or lynch em but I'm leaning more forward to the trusting just because they're both so amazing that it'll be such a disadvantage losing them. Losing them is like losing some of towns best players
Here he said "shoot". The only people who can shoot are vigs and Mafia. This might be a simple typo but, I'm watching you.

Wooh! Finished reading everything. The only person I have a suspicion on is JeloFish

Here he said "shoot". The only people who can shoot are vigs and Mafia. This might be a simple typo but, I'm watching you.

I honestly doubt it's a typo, I mean what could you
really substitute shooting for that would make sense?
I'm still waiting for a response..

Can't Vigs be town in some instances too though?
But nethertheless, I am pretty suspicious of Jello as well. Pretty unlikely "typo" if you ask me.

Last edited:
Can't Vigs be town in some instances too though?
But nethertheless, I am pretty suspicious of Jello as well. Pretty unlikely "typo" if you ask me.

Vigs are always town.

It looks to me like Jello's basically saying they can kill someone at night, which would mean they're either a stupid mafia or stupid vig - the latter would suck because that basically tells mafia who to kill. :L

Hellooo, okay so two miller claims that are identical roles.
That seems to be a first. Does this mean we'll see duplicates of roles that aren't traditionally plural?

Also Jello, newbie mafia/blue mistake?
I don't think Purpl ever says the word shoot in the main post, the word used is "lynch".
So as a newer player why would you choose "shoot"?

I have my suspicions on Jellofish, but as a new player I understand if he was confused by something. If they know their way around Mafia, then I will be more wary of them. I got myself lynched day one because I said something that made me look mafia even though I was town

Vigs are always town.

It looks to me like Jello's basically saying they can kill someone at night, which would mean they're either a stupid mafia or stupid vig - the latter would suck because that basically tells mafia who to kill. :L

what is the latter?

Back