• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

Can't Vigs be town in some instances too though?
But nethertheless, I am pretty suspicious of Jello as well. Pretty unlikely "typo" if you ask me.
Please refrain from editing in the future. Just post again. Any further edits will result in a modkill.

Hmmmm since the only suspicions are sataric and Alice correct me if I'm wrong pls do!
I'd say either go for them or go a Inactive Lynch I'm Rly afraid of shooting Alice and Sataric because they have a chance of being town we can trust them or lynch em but I'm leaning more forward to the trusting just because they're both so amazing that it'll be such a disadvantage losing them. Losing them is like losing some of towns best players

It is suspicious that jellofishXD would say this, but as everyone else said he is a newbie and can make mistakes. However I will keep an eye on him.

Oh there's something I kinda skipped over!

I'd say either go for them or go a Inactive Lynch I'm Rly afraid of shooting Alice and Sataric because they have a chance of being town we can trust them or lynch

People have probably noticed this already, but I myself didn't even see how Jello used lynch a few times. The fact jello said lynch a few other times leads me to believe when they said "shooting", they weren't referring to lynching.

this is a Purpl approved post:

sorry for confusing you all by saying i was Lindsay Lohan c: i'm soz
shoutout to Alise for making the first post about my roleclaim xoxox

ok sorry once again!!!! c:

Jello being a new player makes sense, replacing "shoot" with "lynch" seems like a valid mistake.

Harry you'll still be Lindsay Lohan in our hearts.

Oh there's something I kinda skipped over!

People have probably noticed this already, but I myself didn't even see how Jello used lynch a few times. The fact jello said lynch a few other times leads me to believe when they said "shooting", they weren't referring to lynching.

Oh snap, good catch Natty!

Hmmmm since the only suspicions are sataric and Alice correct me if I'm wrong pls do!
I'd say either go for them or go a Inactive Lynch I'm Rly afraid of shooting Alice and Sataric because they have a chance of being town we can trust them or lynch em but I'm leaning more forward to the trusting just because they're both so amazing that it'll be such a disadvantage losing them. Losing them is like losing some of towns best players

It is suspicious that jellofishXD would say this, but as everyone else said he is a newbie and can make mistakes. However I will keep an eye on him.

If JellofishXD flips red, I'm looking at you Nikki. This just seems like generic, not wanting to point fingers posting.

I'm a little confused as to why JellofishXD hasn't said anything about this yet.

Jello being a new player makes sense, replacing "shoot" with "lynch" seems like a valid mistake

It's also possible mentioning something about shooting could be a mistake from mafia or a vig/JoAT. Word slip ups have happened before - see Mafia IV: Red Revolution. LittleBeary mentioned creating "conspiracies" during a night phase, and mafia goons were called white conspirators, and Beary was one of them~ But I believe Jello was in 1-2 games before this one, so they're not a complete noob. I'd like to hear from Jello before coming to any conclusions though.

It's also possible mentioning something about shooting could be a mistake from mafia or a vig/JoAT. Word slip ups have happened before - see Mafia IV: Red Revolution. LittleBeary mentioned creating "conspiracies" during a night phase, and mafia goons were called white conspirators, and Beary was one of them~ But I believe Jello was in 1-2 games before this one, so they're not a complete noob. I'd like to hear from Jello before coming to any conclusions though.

I was down for no lynch but if jello doesn't come up with
something in a few hours they've got my vote.

Also adding on to examples, in mini mafia four, when talking about lynching iloveyou, I accedentally used the word shoot, it went unnoticed throughout the game. I think that it is entirely possible that Jello has a killing role

I was down for no lynch but if jello doesn't come up with
something in a few hours they've got my vote.

I think the shooting thing was a slip up on their part, so they probably do have some killing role? But remember just because they have a killing role doesn't mean they can't be town. I could see a vig slipping up like this since y'know they shoot people. But yeah I'd like to hear Jellofish clear it up.

what do you mean by this?

You'll look suspicious if Jellofish is mafia because you seem to be hesitant about Jellofish. Like if you were both scum then you wouldn't want to show 100% support for Jellofish, but you also wouldn't want to be against Jellofish. i think that's what he meant. idk ignore me if im wrong

Back