• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

I do find role claiming at the beginning fishy, but the reasons sataric gives to as why he/she did it I believe I could trust them. Like oaf said its "so crazy it might just work".

I do find role claiming at the beginning fishy, but the reasons sataric gives to as why he/she did it I believe I could trust them. Like oaf said its "so crazy it might just work".

It's miller 101 to claim early so town doesn't waste DT inspections and lynches. Claiming miller as you're about to be lynched is pretty scummy.

but at the same time, because people expect millers to claim early, it could be a solid way to feign innocence as mafia. gutsy, but possible. closed format may make these claims more believable though, hmmm.

okay yoooo
uhh about alice and sataric - i mean there's a chance they're both goons who are lying to keep each other safe, but i don't think they would do that so early in the game. but idk, scum can do some pretty drastic things sometimes. i guess they're in the middle for me???

i don't think we're gonna do the usual "lynch the inactive" for day 1 are we? judging from the player list most of them seem pretty active and no names come to mind for the usual lynchees. i don't really see distractions either ?? idk

The game did start pretty late so I imagine it's
not a good time for anyone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

not sure about the rest of you but i'm outtie for the night

The game did start pretty late so I imagine it's
not a good time for anyone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

not sure about the rest of you but i'm outtie for the night

Yeah IK but I'm just wondering because that's usually what happens

Are you going to tell us how many players are town and mafia? (On the OP y'know)

I believe Alice and Sataric's role claims. To me, they look legitimate and they don't fool around. I just hope I'm not being gullible, as usual.

Hmmmm since the only suspicions are sataric and Alice correct me if I'm wrong pls do!
I'd say either go for them or go a Inactive Lynch I'm Rly afraid of shooting Alice and Sataric because they have a chance of being town we can trust them or lynch em but I'm leaning more forward to the trusting just because they're both so amazing that it'll be such a disadvantage losing them. Losing them is like losing some of towns best players

Both Sataric and Alice's claims are understandable and I guess, no matter where they role claimed in the game, there would always be the suspicious side of it. The only difference is that some parts of the game would be more fishy than others.

I'll believe them for now, unless something unsettling pops up.

Hmmmm since the only suspicions are sataric and Alice correct me if I'm wrong pls do!
I'd say either go for them or go a Inactive Lynch I'm Rly afraid of shooting Alice and Sataric because they have a chance of being town we can trust them or lynch em but I'm leaning more forward to the trusting just because they're both so amazing that it'll be such a disadvantage losing them. Losing them is like losing some of towns best players

Unless, ya know, they're Mafia.

You know, the only thing that I really find weird about the whole Alice/Sataric thing is the fact that Sataric only "revealed" her role name after an identical role revealed theirs.

Which, you know, is weird. Think about it.

You know, the only thing that I really find weird about the whole Alice/Sataric thing is the fact that Sataric only "revealed" her role name after an identical role revealed theirs.

Which, you know, is weird. Think about it.
Wasn't harry joking?

However, via the theory of Occam's Razor, the simplest solution is often the correct one. Simplest solution being, both of you are telling the truth.

Via the theory of Occam's Razor, the one with the least assumptions is usually correct, by the way. In this situation, they all have equal assumptions, at 2, so, in other words, we actually have to analyze.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wasn't harry joking?

I don't understand how Harry got into this, but what I mean is that Alice claimed Junior Plastic (Miller) after Sataric's big post, which did not include the actual role name of the Miller. After Alice posted saying that she was a Junior Plastic, revealing the actual role name, Sataric stated that she was happy about the extra bit of information, meaning that their role PMs were identical.

But were they actually identical? Is Sataric just Karen Smith claiming as a Miller just in case she gets checked and goes under suspicion?

Back