• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

Shoot means that they would kill them using a night action. This power is usually given to the mafia, however some blue roles also have this power.
Lynch means to get a majority vote on someone to kill them. Everyone puts in their vote and whoever has the most votes gets lynched.
A vig is a townie who can kill a player at night.

ohh this helps me too. thank you!

I really don't know why you guys are looking to much into the wording of JelloFish's post.

Well, I think they're a role that can shoot someone. Which could either be the godfather who does have their own shot, or a vig/JoAT. I mean it's obvious that they are:
Oh there's something I kinda skipped over! People have probably noticed this already, but I myself didn't even see how Jello used lynch a few times. The fact jello said lynch a few other times leads me to believe when they said "shooting", they weren't referring to lynching.

Unless for some weird, weird reason they decided to use shoot in place of lynch one time.

Did i miss something? Whats the case on me? I might have missed a page or something somewhere so sorry if thats the case but. . .? Are you confused with another game of mafia?
But the case on jello. See the thing about this is is that i made a similar mistake in my first game of mafia that made me get lynched. After someone died i started to investigate there death. I made a joke saying
"man. . .its hard being a detective sometimes. . . *blows smoke*"
And then everyone instantly thought i was the detective when i wasn't. I didn't mean that i was the detective in the slightest, however everyone still thought i was. Then people started to suspect me because of that and i got lynched and flipped townie. Considering jellos a new player do you think this might've been the case with them?
But the thing that gets me is that jello isn't responding to any of this. Maybe they just haven't got to it yet or maybe they're not sure of how to respond to all of this. I'd like to hear their input before i decide to lynch them. I rather not lynch someone with the possibility of a blue role.

I think he meant alice and somehow got mixed up with you. You're good.

A vig is a town player who can kill someone at night. Usually vigs only have 1 shot, so they can only kill one person. (If their kill isn't blocked). Though some times there can be 2 shot vigs, 3 shot vigs, etc.

I see. Thank you for the clarification :)

So my suspicions are the same as almost everyone else. Alice, Sataric and Jellofish

But I'll probably lynch someone inactive

ohh this helps me too. thank you!

IM HELPING SOMEONE UNDERSTAND STUFF YEAH
Dont worry about being a newbie though! This is only my second game so i'm still learning stuff too, but i'm still really bad ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Shoot means that they would kill them using a night action. This power is usually given to the mafia, however some blue roles also have this power.
Lynch means to get a majority vote on someone to kill them. Everyone puts in their vote and whoever has the most votes gets lynched.
A vig is a townie who can kill a player at night.

Just saw your post. Thank you as well :)

as a newbie, is "shoot" specifically a thing only mafia can do, and that's why it's suspicious about jellofish? if that's the case, and only mafia can "shoot" people, i'd definitely think that might be a slip. "lynching" is what townies do, right?

sorry for the questions; just want to make sure i'm on the right track while reading everything. please bear with my newness! xD
Mafia can always shoot as long as they have KP; some town roles MAY OR MAY NOT be able to.

Last edited:
Phew that was a LOT of reading
About this whole Jellyfish I say wait till s/he is online and see if hey can clean things up

I am willing to wait on the whole Jello thing.
Imo, I think we should vote whoever claimed second on the Miller thing, and tonight if we dont lynch one of them then a DT could check the most suspicious, and if they show up mafia, then we know that one is miller for sure? And if its not, lynch the other?

I do agree with Blu Rose - I think the DT should inspect them. I'm not so sure about lynching Alice or Sataric, but if we do lynch either of them, and one flips miller does that mean the other is in the clear? Or?

I am willing to wait on the whole Jello thing.
Imo, I think we should vote whoever claimed second on the Miller thing, and tonight if we dont lynch one of them then a DT could check the most suspicious, and if they show up mafia, then we know that one is miller for sure? And if its not, lynch the other?

I strongly disagree with this - If you feel that you cannot trust my claim then simply lynch me today and get it over with. Do not waste night inspections on it - That will hinder Towns progress significantly, and get us nowhere. It's not a wise move. Also, I know Alice is telling the truth (she was second to claim Miller) because she mentioned the exact name of the role, which I did not include in my post, and it's identical to the one I was given. So if I flip Town, she is cleared, and you can all trust her completely.

But honestly, I have to say that despite many of the experienced players saying that they find mine and Alice's claim to add up for the most part, it's odd that so many people still keep bringing our names up for the lynch over for example the inactive players in the game. Seems really scummy to me. I hope that, if I do get lynched, the remaining townies will take good care of Alice and trust in her - And that you carefully analyze who it was that tried the hardest to start the bandwagon on me. Make sure that my death at least gives you information to work with.

Sat makes a good point, where the inactives at

I'm working on a list of em right now lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

feloreena, crazy-gamer, alise, beardo, and kyuby -
i feel like there are a bunch of inactives but these people
haven't put an a stance at all.

Just by looking at all of the information about sataric and Alice, i REALLY don't think they should be lynched. I have full faith in Alice on one hand because of the fact that she knew the exact name of the role in a closed game setup. Not to mention there is no way a mafia player would draw attention to themselves this early, it just doesn't make sense to me that they're mafia. I think we should just go for the inactive for now. I'd rather not lynch Jello because there is a slim chance we might be killing off a vig or a blue who could really help us.

Back