• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

Yeah I guess. Idk like in Tom's game he was pretty active on day 1 (though he was ****posting for a bit but then he got serious) but he changes his playstyle a lot so i dunno??

When does day end????

Set up a timer for ya.

Assuming that's a question; Apparently most people are agreeing upon lynxhing an inactive, though I don't think we've agreed who to lynch.

Who's inactive this game? Honestly it just looks like a bunch of new people that I can't get a read on.

Aerious, River and Superpenguin have also been inactive.
And 8foot.

I don't think Kyuby is really inactive tho. Idk who to lynch out of everyone tho. Maybe we can PM/VM and see if they respond? If they don't post and ignore it then we can maybe lynch them??? idek. sataric mentioned YuiZ was quiet as well, but i remember them being fairly quiet as town in tom's game so

Beardo is the only person I haven't really seen contribute conversation. He posted a few pages back but it wasn't really reveleant to the game. I would say for the moment he's the least active along with the list of people above my post

Oh ok what I meant by that is that I was hoping other ppl with rolls that can shoot shoot them sry it was just a mistake and I hope this clears things up :)

my apologies, i was at work today...

it really does not seem like there is enough information to judge any which way on who to lynch today. perhaps it is best to lynch inactive and wait for the results of the night actions to determine who is really suspicious in the morning.

(i am not used to games where lynching is present on day 1)

In the games i've seen though ccenmuka doesn't really post much, even as a townie. It might just be their posting style.but Yui has only made one small post since the game has started, and even that post really was just bandwagoning. Considering they were on so much today too, i find that kinda suspicious.
It just seems kinda odd to me that jello would say "I" in that sentence, but then again i could be over thinking things. Its just they've banwagoned a bit too, but again, its their first game (i think XD)

Yeah I definitely see why I'm suspicious but I swear it was a mistake. HONEST!

Yui, i literally just saw you lurking. speak woman, SPEAK. Did you just go into hidden mode or something?

Yui usually speaks by now. I know she has been on the forums, because she was on the IRC last night. I have no idea why she isn't posting. As it was said before, Yui is a great player, and of she's town we could really be losing out.

Jello I think just made a newbie mistake. It did look odd, reading through it but I do think she is town. But this isn't exactly how I have seen her in the past. Maybe mafia are telling her how to talk to us??

Alice and Sataric I think are millers. I don't think there is anything wrong with their claims. Sataric seems to be playing his usual town play style, and Alice wouldn't know the role if she wasn't the miller. If mafia, I think that it's both of them, but most likely one of them.

So I think an inactive may be the best idea for now.

Dow GAWD sake it's a HE!! no lat games I didn't Rly help out much and I was Rly dissapointed with the fact that I had the ability to help but didn't Rly help as much as I wanted to I just said two suspicions and the rest was just posts defending myself. So I wanna change dis so im try a post a lot more then before I Rly wanna help town win and I hope we do because last game we lost when I had such an amazin role once ppl start to become extremely town like illl definitely be pm ing them my role!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Remember inactives may be a tree

Back