• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

A bit, that's why I'm not suggesting that we outright claim to her right now
Yeah.
To be honest, I think it's stupid to roleclaim to anyone on Day 1 anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shoot the enter button...
Since it's day 1, nothing's solid(as per usual), but I think we've gotten on a start a heck of a lot quicker than normal. I think Dolby's plan would work, but since scum has probably seen it, do you think they would start a plan to throw it all off?

~@ Prin - They would have to put in a lot of effort to sabotage a plan like this one, and even then they'd likely not manage to make it outright useless. The one thing that could make it fall apart is if we have several town-aligned people not claiming/posting at all - Every gap in the role list will create room for scum to hide in and if people are inactive then it's a very dangerous thing to move forward with. By the time they'd get modkilled for their inactivity, the Chickie will already be taken out of play most likely.

Yes, I think that they'll have a plan, I have a counterplan for the most likely plan that they'll use though

that's also very likely Prin. Having seen Dolby's plan I think that the Parrot could pretty easily give townies a rocky start. given the math it could still work regardless of the Parrot interacting with Natty's chickie claim or a second chickie claim, I think.

By the way, the plan that I have counteracts the parrot, also, I can't afford to have it leaked

unless Dolby's true plan is the mafia's counter to his previously stated plan (however, it would have to be a pretty serious plan on the mafia's part to counter such a solid plan unless people are inactive like Sataric stated)

Wouldn't it be advantageous for the Turkey/fool to post a Chickie claim? Or as a townie do I not care if the Turkey wins as long as mafia goes down.. ?

The Turkey isn't really a threat to the town usually. their sole win condition isn't that threatening, especially early game.

K, just read all the posts. Umm I'd be down with the role claiming plan.

Even if it would have to be a solid plan, there still trying to win here. I may overestimating them, or underestimating, but we need to make sure to be wary at all times. As for third party, im not really worried about them. We need to mainly focus on our own win confition: killing scum.

Actually, Dolby, I had in my mind to try and ask for as many roles as I could and help town as much as I could before day 2 - I just didn't know how to go about it without seeming like mafia just wanting blue roles.

But I assure all of you I am the chickie. I don't know why I would even role claim as that considering the chickie is guaranteed to die night 1 which, if I lived through night 1 would put automatic suspicion on me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also Dolby your plan is actually quite good o:

It's important to start this plan soon so there is enough time to gather everyone's role. However, there are still quite a few people who haven't even posted yet. Therefore there may still be counterclaims to the chickie role, and the plan will not necessarily work as well as intended if there are inactive players in the game. Just some things to consider before you start roleclaiming, perhaps waiting some hours would be better to give everyone the chance to check into the thread.

I'm completely okay with roleclaiming to Natty. She's very trustworthy and she's a valuable asset to town, despite her only being able to be here for a day. But she's also super deadly as mafia aka Pleasure Cruise mafia. As of right now, I'm cool with the idea. But until a few more people get on here to post, I think it's best we think of a plan B in case things go sour.

There's just a few concerns I have about this though: Let's just use the example that everyone in the player list claims to me. How would I forward the list to other people? Posting it publicly would be dangerous because mafia would have access to this list, but likewise how can I establish trust with people in a matter of 1 day? It usually takes a couple days atleast.

This plan seems good but I don't know how to reveal people's role claims :x

There's just a few concerns I have about this though: Let's just use the example that everyone in the player list claims to me. How would I forward the list to other people? Posting it publicly would be dangerous because mafia would have access to this list, but likewise how can I establish trust with people in a matter of 1 day? It usually takes a couple days atleast.

Being in a closed set-up, there is one of each role, therefore, unless you get a counterclaim (and even then) you are practically confirmed town. As for role list distribution, send the list out to people whose role claim didn't get countered by another person via pm

You can always trust me, Natty.

Being in a closed set-up, there is one of each role, therefore, unless you get a counterclaim (and even then) you are practically confirmed town. As for role list distribution, send the list out to people whose role claim didn't get countered by another person via pm

Ahh, I see.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can always trust me, Natty.

lol

Ahh, I see.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol

I knew you would get a good laugh out of that.

But honestly, guys, I think we should wait until sometime tomorrow before we start roleclaiming. Give some people more time to get on here and give us their opinions.

Who knows, this could be some elaborate ruse to get all of our roles know?

Back